The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Ultimate WT Fan

Go down 
+14
Amairwyn
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
Frozen
KellieBent
CatocalaLacrymosa
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
Franneke
Ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Caz
Deceiver-Of-Fools
themetalinme
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:31 pm

^Sorry if I did that because i know I had a lot of posts with short messaged.But i`m trying to avoyd(spelled wong?)short messages and to be on topic.Hope that isn`t avaible ONLY for me Wink .
You can delete some useless posts of mine if yiu want,Andy.I don`t mind Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:30 pm

It absolutely was not only for you, I promise. Smile I'm just trying to get my point out there, since no one seemed to be paying attention to it in the rules thread.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Oh ok don`t worry Wink
I do look at that thread,anyway i don`t really wanna still Kellie`s throne Razz
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:02 pm

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
Oh ok don`t worry Wink
I do look at that thread,anyway i don`t really wanna still Kellie`s throne Razz
Someone is going to steal her throne Cris, we can't just let her have it XD
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:17 am

I understand not wanting people to "spam" to get their post count up, but what if you do agree with the above post? Should you not be allowed to offer your input into a conversation if it simply is agreeing with someone else? I feel like that is asking a bit too much, especially with some of the "games" threads. Most of those are one-word responses or the like. Anyway, just my two cents on that issue...I think it's a little silly to get competitive about too. Just remember what's really important in life...Within Temptation! lols
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:37 am

As I've mentioned before, Aliyah, the games are completely different. They're meant to be one-word posts. Why would I say no to one word posts in a place where they're supposed to be there? Same goes with the fanart thread. The "thanks" posts are perfectly fine. They're showing your appreciation, and they don't really need anymore words.

And if you do agree with the above post, go ahead and put your input in on the conversation. And also as I've said before, those kinds of posts are fine every once in a while, but when they're over 50% of the posts you make, it gets a little annoying. If you agree, say -why- you agree, for instance. I mean, if you just say, "I agree" and nothing else, you're basically just restating the above post.

I agree about it being silly about getting competitive over it. I'm just extremely irritated with seeing a bunch of one-word posts everywhere I go. I make them, you make them, we all make them. And that's fine, as long as it's not all the time, every single day.

I honestly don't want this forum to be all serious, all the time. I do want everyone to have fun, but I know I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by it, so I'm just asking people to slow down a little on the spamming or one- to two-word posts.

Please?
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:35 pm

I actualy agree to those things Andy. I might say an occasional "Yes" or "Thanks" but I try and say a full sentece(is that spelt wrong?)
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:19 pm

^I know you do. This whole Ultimate WT Fan thing was kind of worrisome when it first started, but it's fun, ya know? It's a nice friendly title that shouldn't get in the way of making quality posts.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Not competitive? You bitches aren't stealing my title XD

I think maybe because we dont have so much to discuss at the moment is the reason there are more one word posts and spam. But come on it's WT we should always be able to find some relevent discussion points.

The amount of posts you have does not mean how much of a fan you are really does it?

Anyway no-ones ever gonna beat Andy Razz Good luck on that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 pm

I have my own theories on why we have a lot of one word posts and it has nada to do with this comp. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:06 pm

^Orly? And what is that theory?
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Theories? Sounds interesting...
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:12 pm

If I told you I'd have to kill you. And I like you two way too much for that to have to happen. Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Is it some dangerous conspiracy? Razz You made me wanna know more now.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 pm

Ah, screw it.

I'll tell you all.

Immaturity. Before certain members joined this was never an issue. No we didn't always stay on topic or make these long Einstein level posts. But we didn't feel the need to answer every post on the forum. Or make 75 posts a day. That's beyond excessive and frustrating for me, if not the rest of us to read. The people doing it know who they are.
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:08 am

Smile Indeed. I will say this. I have seen a lot of forums with a lot of spam. I generally stop reading them. And it is true that this forum has been heading that direction every once in a while...but it has never gotten so horrible that it is impossible to wade through. So I guess everyone should just take this to heart and try to make valuable input into discussions if possible...make it a principle. Make it more enjoyable for everyone here. Don't worry about getting post counts up...I don't! haha. Hence I will never make the Ultimate WT fan, but that's OK. Just be considerate about everyone else on the forum...we are a kind of family here, so let's treat each other as such!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:45 am

Okay who ordered the life-sized fudge sheep with a side of dutch fries? (those poor french don't get any credit anymore...)
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:35 am

That was me. *hand shoots in the air*

Where did that come from? XD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Oooh I ordered one too! You're late which means it's free Smile

We are really good examples arent we Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:48 am

Hey I'm a court jester!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:27 am

Hokay! So! Seeing as our previous Ultimate WT Fan is now a staff member, it seems she has to give up her title. I'm letting her keep the userbar, because she deserves it, but the title and the rank (as well as a duplicate userbar) now have to go to someone else.

Our top poster next to Kellie is Cristina!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your title, Cris!!! Party
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:37 am

Congrats Cris Party you really deserve it. I'm so happy to pass on the title to you Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:12 am

Go Cris! *hand shake, hug, thumbs-up*
You've contributed a lot in here, so the title's well deserved! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:57 am

Me?Ultimate WT Fan?? Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Icon_eek Why thank you very much Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 74839 I just didn't expected that Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:43 am

Congrats, Cris!!!! You little postwhore Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate WT Fan   Ultimate WT Fan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate WT Fan
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next