The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

What do you play?

Go down 
+15
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
BigBossWTF
WTrocker
KellieBent
TruthBeneathTheRose
Anna
shadowlight166
Fork Ninja
ice-queen
AliyahDuilliath
themetalinme
NeonFishnets
Scarygothgirl
Ktsunami
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

What do you play? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:31 am

Ooh! And can you play it well?
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:58 pm

Not really but it's only been a few days. I'm getting used to it's size Razz I'm used to my cute little C flute. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:14 am

Lol. I'm sure it'll work out fine. But you gotta record something for us to hear.
Back to top Go down
shadowlight166
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
shadowlight166

Female
Number of posts : 496
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15 / 20015 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm

I have singing lessons so I sing a lot and I also play the violin
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 7:33 pm

The violin's so pretty. I played the cello all through Elementary school and then decided I wanted to start violin in middle school, but my mom wouldn't let me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 6:15 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
Lol. I'm sure it'll work out fine. But you gotta record something for us to hear.

I will soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:08 am

Hurray! Very Happy Can't wait to hear. I have a lot of friends who play the flute, but none of them have ever touched an alto flute O.O
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:44 pm

Alto flute, ah?

Good luck with that matey!!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:34 am

Well, I play the piano, the guitar, and...I REALLY WANNA PLAY THE DRUMS!

Yea, and I'm not that bad at singing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:06 am

Wow. Very accomplished for 13 ;P I wish I could play the guitar. But I think I like my nails too much to do so. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:46 pm

lol!

Well, thank you very much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TruthBeneathTheRose
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
TruthBeneathTheRose

Female
Number of posts : 331
Favorite WT song : Jillian
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15 / 20015 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:12 pm

I play guitar and piano, and I've been taking singing lessons for quite a few years now.
Can't say that I'm any good at any of them though! lol!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:14 pm

I sing or try lol.

Unfortuantly I have a lower voice than Sharon and theres no way I can sing any songs from Mother Earth Sad although I'm still pushing my voice to try.

I couldnt sing WT for my music exam for this reason Sad Breathe No Mpre and Hello by Evanescence had to do. I feel ashamed now Sad Although I did Breathe No More and Hello completely perfect.Not to sound bigheaded or owt.

xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:21 am

Lol. I'm a soprano, so I can sing WT decently. But when I was going through my Ev obsession, I was so mad that my voice wasn't naturally as low as Amy's.
Back to top Go down
TruthBeneathTheRose
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
TruthBeneathTheRose

Female
Number of posts : 331
Favorite WT song : Jillian
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:38 pm

KellieBent I know how you feel!
I'm a mezzo-soprano, so I can sing barely any WT, and I ended up having to sing Ev's 'My Immortal' for a school singing practical instead of singing any WT Sad
(I didn't mind that much about the Ev part, but being able to sing a WT song would've been awesome!)

If it's any consolation, in some cases you can actually push your range up to the soprano range with practice (although you have to be very careful or you could damage your vocal cords), so you could be singing Mother Earth-era WT yet!
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:32 am

I'm lucky. I can sing WT songs pretty well.

I DO have issues with lower key songs, so I can't sing most EV songs. =[

Atleast I can sing songs from the best band ever =]
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:19 am

I used to play the guitar, but I really suck at it! My voice is ok, but I have this terrible cough so I sound like someone is strangiling a cat. I wish I could play the drums!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 am

I play the trumpet and euphonium! I can play a LITTLE bit of snare! But holy fuck, what
I wouldn't give to be able to play electric guitar (or guitar, in general) Sad
And I'm already letting you all know, I SUCK at singing, BUT when I'm ALONE in the car listening to System Of A Down or to Serj Tankian's Album Elect the Dead, I'm literally singing my lungs out, and I actually sound ok, but that's the ONLY time! I know over 25+ songs by memory! So yeah, that's it I think! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:16 am

I remember most of WT songs off by heart which is awesome. I do really enjoy singing them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 am

And I'll even admit this, but *gulp*, I know some WT songs by memory so I've actually tried to *cough* sing *cough* some of the songs with an attempted "girly" voice and yeeeeaaahhh...trust me, it doesn't work at all, no matter how hard I try...*is that a cute puppy I see behind you!?* (DISTRACTION) Innocent
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:25 am

Awww Roberto! Don't be ashaimed!!! That's the power of Sharon for you there!!!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:53 am

Hmm i dont play anymoe, roll on gap year Smile

But when i did i payed : piano/ electric organ, and the violin.

The second was my favarite and ill go back to practiseing during my year off had to stop for GCSE's and A levels

As for singing, no not good lol unless its subtle oprea then atleast i dont sound like a strangled cat Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:20 pm

lol....guys could sing WT an octave lower maybe?

Right now I haven't practiced singing a lot lately so I have trouble hitting the highest notes, like the last note in Angels, some of Ice Queen...I can get there but it is difficult. I just need to sing more, I haven't been singing along when I listen to music at my apt because I don't want to bother my roommates lol. And I get get pretty low too, i have a fairly wide range. But yeah, I need to practice and get my vocal STRENGTH and power up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
What do you play? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200What do you play? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:29 pm

I've never seen this thread before!

Well I sing but my voice is alto, I'm working so hard to get it higher at the moment. I also play keyboard.

I want to play bass guitar and the voilin in future too Smile

Last edited by Lady Draconian on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Heh. I'm gonna totally revive this thread!!
I started playing piano when I was like 5 or 6, I`m 15 now so that`s a long time haha. I also sing, I`ve been told I have a great voice, and I`m currently taking classical voice lessons.Fun! I don`t know what my vocal type is, but my range can go really high, or fairly low. My teacher said I was a soprano, but I identify as a mezzo-soprano Smile Meaning, hard for me to sing most WT songs, but NW is no issue, usually! I love singing Forgiven, it`s one I can actually sing. Haha Smile
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you play?   What do you play? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you play?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next