The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Favorite Single?

Go down 
+20
Emmy
Dragana
WTrocker
BigBossWTF
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Onno
FallenHalos
Funeral Freak
Frozen
KellieBent
CatocalaLacrymosa
And2DieIsEasy
Anna
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
Ktsunami
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Single? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 1:43 am

That one's one of my favorites ♥
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:51 pm

I am so happy Smile Was only £10. I really need a debit card so I can buy all the singles off ebay Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:47 pm

They're so expensive. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:59 pm

I know and I cant buy them off my dads paypal Sad I need to change bank Razz and then I will have no money for buying all the singles.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:11 am

When I bought all my singles, they were really expensive too. Rolling Eyes Understandable though. I just can't believe people are actually willing to sell their WT things!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:16 am

I know I'd NEVER sell mine. I suppose they just dont like them anymore or are just desperate for cash. Restless and RUTH are up for like £50. I would actually buy them if I had my own paypal Razz

How much did your singles cost?
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:11 am

What Have You Done or Frozen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:35 pm

Hmm, maybe Angels... that was the first single they released since I became a hardcore fan, and the first time I saw them on tv for an interview was when they premiered the video on TMF Reaction. Oh the memories... Smile

Then again, What Have You Done was the first physical single I got in almost 10 years. I remember really liking the song and the first video, just being happy about such a great ending of their break...

If I look at tracklists, Frozen would probably win. I love Sounds of Freedom and the acoustics. ^^ I spent a lot more on that single than on any other single I bought, but I didn't mind, because it was for charity.

Do you like it when bands release your favourite album track as a single? I was a bit disappointed when I heard All I Need would be the next single, because alongside THOE it was one of the two songs from the album that wasn't a favourite of mine. But in the end, I'm really thankful that WT choose that single because the promotion and especially the video made me like it a lot. Don't you think all singles should do that? sunny The cover art for All I Need is beautiful too, and The Last Time and Our Solemn Hour demo make it a worthwhile single too.

Please excuse my long story. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:19 am

I never really like it when bands release my favourite track off an album. I dont really know why, I suppose it feels more special because you think not that many people know of it Razz The Howling used to be my favourite off THoE but then it got released as a single Razz Not that they sold the single in England it was only US wasn't it? But the video was on Kerrang a few times Smile Of course I love having a video but I think it makes it a bit less personal to you when everyone can hear it Razz
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:52 am

Well, in case of The Howling I think a lot of people already heard it from the TCOS trailer. And The Howling was a download-only single in the UK, there was a promo single anyway.

I think I would also like it when a song that I've been liking for a while becomes a big hit and everyone gets to know it. It feels kinda 'I knew that song was great all along' Razz Had that with IAOOL.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:38 am

No-one I know really likes WT that much anyway so it doesn't really matter if my favourites are singles but I dunno I've always been like it. I want my favourites to feel like less known Razz

Smile In And Out Of Love might be one of my favourites even though it's not WT Razz because I bought it in Holland Smile at the Free Records Shop in Wassenaar in August Smile and the man serving thought I was German Razz because he was talking to me in Dutch and I was just smiling at him as I had no idea what he was saying Razz I have the receipt on my wall Razz It was good timing that IAOOL was out as a single when I was in Holland.

Reading your post made me think of the Angels video. That used to be on Scuzz quite a bit when it was released Smile I miss seeing it on TV.
Back to top Go down
Funeral Freak
Forsaken
Forsaken
Funeral Freak

Female
Number of posts : 780
Favorite WT song : Blue eyes
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 6:01 am

what have you done definitly
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 pm

ICE QUEEN cheers
and there comes some other:
2.Mother Earth(since i have only 2 singles in my top 10)
3.Angels
4.Forgiven
5.Memories
6.All I Need
7.The Howling( i like it more but i overplay it Laughing )
9.Our Farewell
10.Stand My Ground
Sorry i also like Frozen and WHYD,but there are not really my faves Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Frozen
As it's the only one I have so far. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:06 am

All I Need Single! BEST song and awesome cover!
AIN4TW!!! w00t
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Oh-er, I'd go with either All I Need or Ice Queen!
Back to top Go down
Dragana
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Dragana

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WT song : All i Need
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:58 pm

All i Need
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragana_kovacevic
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:27 am

WTrocker wrote:
Oh-er, I'd go with either All I Need or Ice Queen!
Then let me help you choose Fani *Takes less than a second* ALL I NEED Single! w00t Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Razz I knew you'd say that. But the All I Need single is truly amazing. And I'm planning to finding it since I don't have it!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:14 pm

My favorite single is Utopia Favorite Single? - Page 2 Icon_razz Need an explenation?
Back to top Go down
Emmy
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
Emmy

Female
Number of posts : 473
Favorite WT song : The Promise, Faster & In The Middle Of The Night
Bless :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 20070 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Single? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Favorite Single? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
My favorite single is Utopia Favorite Single? - Page 2 Icon_razz Need an explenation?

Yes! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://bremer-photography.com
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Mmmm,okay mainly because it's new Favorite Single? - Page 2 Icon_razz I'm longing for new WT stuff,and even though this one will not be my favorite I will surely like it after listening to it Favorite Single? - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 am

Utopia!! In Love
1. Utopia is amazing. I'll never get tired of this song.
2. The live b-side, Restless, is amazing. It's so gorgeous.
3. The cover is amazing. Best one, to date, in my opinion.

Favorite Single? - Page 2 180px-Within_Temptation_Utopia

I love all of them though! But secong place is Forgiven. Also amazingly epic!!
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 am

Probably All I Need, Memories, or The Howling
Back to top Go down
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Number of posts : 971
Favorite WT song : Somewhere Stand My Ground Sinead Iron Our Farewell
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:46 pm

I think i'll pick Stand My Ground
Back to top Go down
http://ryanslilttleangel.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Single?   Favorite Single? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Single?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next