The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

In and Out of Love feat sharon

Go down 
+10
KellieBent
Franneke
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
Onno
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
Anna
ice-queen
Frozen
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

In and Out of Love feat sharon Empty
PostSubject: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:32 pm

she look so amazing....

See the mirror in your eyes
See the truth behind your lies
Your lies are haunting me
See the reason in your eyes
Giving answer to the why:
Your eyes are haunting me!

Falling in & out of love
in love, in love
Falling in & out of love
your love, your love

Falling in & out of love
in love, in love
Falling in & out of love
your love, your love
in love in love in love

Why can't you see it?
Why can't you feel?
In & out of love
each time.

Why can't you feel it?
Why can't you see it?
In & out of love

I keep keep runnin'
I keep keep fallin'
Let it fade away.
[x3]

Away away away away
Oh Let it fade away.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:54 pm

The video's awsome!! and i love sharon's outfits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:37 pm

I'm REALLY loving the video, and the song. Both amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:36 pm

I've already uploaded it to WithinTemptationFans Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:01 am

Ktsunami wrote:
I've already uploaded it to WithinTemptationFans Twisted Evil

where is that? here or another site
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:31 am

Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/WithinTemptationFans

me and andy run it. if Fork ever gets back i want her in...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:04 am

Lol. Sorry I haven't been doing much with it lately xD

This video is so rock awesome. I wish there was more Sharon in it but, what can ya do?
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:01 am

I UPLOADED THIS TO MY YOUTUBE TOO! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:38 am

It's gonna be all over the place soon enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:46 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:53 am

Isn't one video on YouTube enough? That way, just one gets all the views and it can make it to #1 Most Viewed ^^
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:10 pm

yeah it is i just thought here is can discusse abt it and how much we like it
not every one is a member in youtube
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:06 pm

I think Onno was talking about all of the videos people are uploading on YouTube. That it's kind of pointless to have more than one there. Considering any comment or rating someone makes on one of the 17 that are up on YouTube is gonna be the same on the other 16. So it only makes sense for one person to upload it.

But it was a good idea on your part, Stef, to embed it here and make a discussion thread for it. That way, since we all know each other and can reply multiple times, it just makes it easier to discuss.
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:03 pm

one thing about having multiple videos on youtube...

When I was watching the Angels video, almost every video was out of sync. It drove me nuts, so it was good to have more than one, but I would say never repost the same recording of a video. If you're gonna post it, post a better one. And since WTOfficial posted it, I would HOPE that it's perfect.

I loved this song since it came out, and the video is kinda cool, I love all her outfits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:18 pm

AliyahDuilliath wrote:
one thing about having multiple videos on youtube...

When I was watching the Angels video, almost every video was out of sync. It drove me nuts, so it was good to have more than one, but I would say never repost the same recording of a video. If you're gonna post it, post a better one. And since WTOfficial posted it, I would HOPE that it's perfect.

I loved this song since it came out, and the video is kinda cool, I love all her outfits.
That's true. Also, if an HQ version comes out, that's a good reason to repost it. (Although the quality from the original is probably as good as YouTube gets...)
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:37 pm

I've not ever really been bothered by poeple uploading the same videos
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:17 am

wow er....no idea wat to say...so there is noe problem foe me postin the video here right
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:30 am

Of course not! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:36 am

o got to say this side of sharon i never seen...i mean she alway look gothic like even in memory here she looked like some well shorn in sexy ouitfits, the hat rocked...the dress's wow i mean shron u rock i cant wait foe the hq pics so i can make a better wallpaper
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Totally agree there Stef!! I think Sharon looked absolutely gorgeous in a couple of those outfits, the others I wasn't terribly excited about, and while the hat is cute, I also think it is a bit odd...but it's sharon so I kinda have to love it anyway loL!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:15 pm

It was great to see her in something a bit different and she looked amazing in those outfits.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:46 pm

She really did. I want this dress so bad

In and Out of Love feat sharon 0908200814

...Okay. I want all of them. Razz But that's one of the ones I want xD
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:58 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/WithinTemptationFans

me and andy run it. if Fork ever gets back i want her in...

yay you used my background Razz

OMG!!!! I'VE SEEN A DRESS EXACTLY LIKE THAT TODAY!!!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Franneke
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 136
Favorite WT song : Somewhere & The Promise
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:20 am

just saw this video some days ago, I really liked Sharon's performance, she looks so beautiful Very Happy I didnt like at all the song, but it's cool she join this for do different stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
In and Out of Love feat sharon Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200In and Out of Love feat sharon Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:32 pm

I love this song and the video Smile I love how Sharon still gets to do a bit of the 'Sharon Dance' Smile

She looks gorgeous in all the outfits and ever since I've seen that video I've been looking for that hat. Still havent found one Sad Even at Bloodstock where they have loads of stalls selling loads of different trilbys Sad I will get it some day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In and Out of Love feat sharon   In and Out of Love feat sharon Empty

Back to top Go down

In and Out of Love feat sharon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next