The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Continue the video, what happens next ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Continue the video, what happens next ? Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Continue the video, what happens next ? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Continue the video, what happens next ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Continue the video, what happens next ? Right_bar_bleue

Continue the video, what happens next ? Empty
PostSubject: Continue the video, what happens next ?   Continue the video, what happens next ? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:21 pm

well this was an idea from the ev forum,The idea of this thread will test how we know our WT videos and might be quite funny.
I'll take an WT video and say the first thing that happens in it........then the next person says what happens next....and the next person says what happens after that and so on until we reach the end
So if we were doing Stand My Ground.........
I'd say something like "Sharon walking down the starirs"........the next person could say what will happen next.....

so what video should we begin :?:
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Continue the video, what happens next ? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Continue the video, what happens next ? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Continue the video, what happens next ? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Continue the video, what happens next ? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Continue the video, what happens next ?   Continue the video, what happens next ? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:24 pm

All I need! Twisted Evil

Looking into Sharon's eye we see her in a flowy red ress in a glass cell...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :
Continue the video, what happens next ? Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Continue the video, what happens next ? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Continue the video, what happens next ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Continue the video, what happens next ? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Continue the video, what happens next ?   Continue the video, what happens next ? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:49 pm

thanks for starting i though no one was interested
sharon starts singing
I’m dying to catch my breath
Oh why don’t I ever learn?
I’ve lost all my trust,
though I’ve surely tried to turn it around

she in the cell and then looks down ..... next scenes, a passage where the band memeber are....then sharon falls from the cells bottom
Back to top Go down
shadowlight166
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
shadowlight166

Female
Number of posts : 496
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Continue the video, what happens next ? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Continue the video, what happens next ? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Continue the video, what happens next ? Left_bar_bleue15 / 20015 / 200Continue the video, what happens next ? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Continue the video, what happens next ?   Continue the video, what happens next ? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:38 pm

We see her falling, her red dress flowing out behind her. Then she turns a lever and a door opens.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Continue the video, what happens next ?   Continue the video, what happens next ? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:04 pm

shadowlight166 wrote:
We see her falling, her red dress flowing out behind her. Then she turns a lever and a door opens.

your suppose to tell the lyircs

she still falling and all the doors open and u can see the band member ..sharon holding to pole thing

Can you still see the heart of me?
All my agony fades away
when you hold me in your embrace
Back to top Go down
shadowlight166
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
shadowlight166

Female
Bless :
Continue the video, what happens next ? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Continue the video, what happens next ? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Continue the video, what happens next ? Left_bar_bleue15 / 20015 / 200Continue the video, what happens next ? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Continue the video, what happens next ?   Continue the video, what happens next ? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:40 pm

It flashes from Sharon falling to other band members then to Sharon holding onto poles for a while

Don´t tear me down for all I need
Make my heart a better place
Give me something I can believe
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Continue the video, what happens next ?   Continue the video, what happens next ? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:49 pm

parts when sharon is falling and holding the pole then her lying in the floor with a white fluffy gown..then she got up

Don’t tear me down
You’ve opened the door now, don’t let it close
Back to top Go down
shadowlight166
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
shadowlight166

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Continue the video, what happens next ?   Continue the video, what happens next ? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:31 pm

It flashes from the band members playing to a dark figure holding something up. Sharon walks towards the figure. Then Sharon sees someone walking up some stairs, she follows them

I´m here on the edge again
I wish I could let it go
I know that I´m only one step away
from turning it around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continue the video, what happens next ?   Continue the video, what happens next ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Continue the video, what happens next ?
Page 1 of 1