The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread

Go down 
+22
rosetounge
xut0piax
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Until the End
Sweet Sorrow
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
FallenHalos
Frozen
Anna
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:28 am

Oh gods, Kayleigh. *superdupersnug* I wish there was something I could do to fix it. More than anything, I do. I just wanna fix everyone's problems. I don't care about me. I love you guys *hug* Kayleigh, I know the very last thing you want to hear is "It's going to be OK", but it is. I'm still working on getting over Brennan. It's really hard to do when you love someone enough.

Kellie, I just wanna give you a hug and find you a lovely mate that'll be with you forever and ever and you'll always always love each other. I'll do it when I find her. Yups.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:33 am

I want to give all of you hugs, bagels, and an advance copy of Black Symphony (which would be awesome) to make it all better. And anything else I could possibly do to melt these gods awful problems away. They suck ass I know. *hugs everyone*
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:02 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
Oh gods, Kayleigh. *superdupersnug* I wish there was something I could do to fix it. More than anything, I do. I just wanna fix everyone's problems. I don't care about me. I love you guys *hug* Kayleigh, I know the very last thing you want to hear is "It's going to be OK", but it is. I'm still working on getting over Brennan. It's really hard to do when you love someone enough.

*huggles back*

I know this sounds like cliche b.s. but that's all I wanted to hear. No one ever tells me it's gonna be okay. I've never gotten that. Cause usually it's turns into some sort of plot...and that fails and then I'm not the only one crying and being miserable...

*huggle again*

And Leia *hugs* if it wasn't a seven hour drive to NC I'd take you up on that bagel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:23 am

Kayleigh, I'm in SC lol but I live on the border of NC. I'll call you up next time I get to come up to DC. Since it's close to Maryland.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:23 am

Well...it's gonna be. Smile I promise. If it's not, I will purchase you a ticket to Denver so you can come punch me in the face for lying to you.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:32 pm

*huggles Kayleigh* Again I've gathered your name off other posts Smile I'm so sorry I wish I could take away the pain of it all. Like Andy said it will be okay eventually it will sort its self out Smile

Awww Andy *huggles* thats so sweet Smile Thats really cheered me up actually I'd bless you but you are all full up Razz I wish I could fix everything for you too.

*hugs Leia* I've never had a bagel Sad

I want to fly over and give you all hugs. Wheres my WT bubble Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:08 pm

Bagels are teh awesome! I love chocolate chip ones with cream cheese on them. Mom has to keep me away from bagels at the grocery store.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:56 pm

Razz Aww I want a bagel now. I didnt know they did chocolate chip ones. Next time I'm in Morrisons I'll be getting a bagel then Smile And I will think of you Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:13 pm

We'll just have a bagel day. I want a bagel Sad
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:22 pm

Yay bagel day.

A National WT bagel day. Would it be National???
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:10 pm

More like Interational WT Bagel Day
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:19 pm

Thats it Razz Nationals just one country isnt it. Cant say I'm good on geographical anything. I didnt even realise Britain was the whole of Britian I thought it was just England Razz I dont take much notice in stuff like that Razz Like what country I'm in. Oh I sound like a dumbass know haha.

So International WT Bagel Day XD
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:37 pm

*hugs* Kellie. Don't dumb yourself down it's ok to not know things.

Ok. So my situation. I'm finally getting into a new relationship. The problem is I still hold vulnerabilities from my last relationship. My ex is the crowned king of assholes. I was with him for a year and a half (on and off). It was perfect bliss in the beginning. Then it went to hell on earth. He had proposed and was saving for the ring. He had me planning the wedding. Then things just turned to shit. He became controlling, mentally abusive, always drunk, and everything became all about sex. I was ready to chuck him out the door and hope it hit him in the ass on the way out when I got dumped. He goes to dragon con when he had no money to go and comes back talking about this great girl. We are still together at the time imagine how I felt. Then two weeks later I get dumped over the fucking phone. The fucking coward. And his reasons were I made his life hell, I was self centered, and he needed to be single. Ummm...WHAT THE FUCK!?! We stopped going on dates, he would hardly tell anyone he was dating me, and all he wanted to do was drink and fuck. And he called me self centered....if I was naked he didn't find my presence necessary. I'm over the guy...except for maybe wanting to shove him off a roof. But the fact is I've fallen in love with someone else and I'm having the vulnerablity and trust issues from hell thanks to the previous asshole mentioned. He knows about my ex. He even offered to go hurt him for me. But it's my skeleton in the closet and my issue I need to learn to deal with. I don't want to lose what might be the best thing that ever happened to me because of old wounds.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:46 pm

*hugs*

I know it's going to be hard to trust someone else again but I'm sure your new guy really cares for you. Dont let your ex get in the way of something special. If he is worth it he will understand you having trust issues and work through it with you. If you explain to him I'm sure he will understand. If not we can all kick his ass Razz I really hope your new relationship goes well Smile

We'll all come over and push your ex off the roof.

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:48 pm

Thanks. *hugs* Can it be a very high roof?
Back to top Go down
Scarygothgirl
Restless
Restless
Scarygothgirl

Female
Number of posts : 1483
Favorite WT song : Blue Eyes
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue165 / 200165 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:50 pm

I hate it when people tell me I'm stupid and wasting my life and I need to do something better with my life and get a proper career and all my opinions are wrong. I don't want a career, all I want is to get married and it will never happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.buodicca.com
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:52 pm

As high as you want Razz

America has huge skyskrapers right?
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Scar, people always enjoy butting in on each other's life. It's a never ending soap opera. But never say never. You are young. Things will happen in time. But stand your ground. You are smart, young, and beautiful. And I'm sure life has a lot to offer you. *hugs*

And yeah there are huge skyscrapers in America.

Last edited by LeiaLeFey on Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:54 pm

Scarygothgirl *hugs*

I'm sure you will get married Smile

Dont listen to others who put you down.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:55 pm

Leia we can push him off one of them then Razz

Englands buildings have nothing on Americas. I'd have to fly someone out there if I wanted to push them off a roof Smile
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 9:59 pm

I hate people who try to put you down Evil or Very Mad

That is true our buildings aren't exactly tall Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:48 pm

You know what I'd do if I was you Scar? Razz Actually you prolly do, but I'm going to tell you anyway. They'd earn a big "Fuck you". And honestly that's the only way to deal with people who put you down. You can't let them bother you, cause they don't know what they are talking about. Twisted Evil

My situation got more complicated. Rolling Eyes

D saw my face this morning. I hadn't sleep very much last night, and i looked like a break down was possible. Unfortunately he knows me to well...cause whenever i needed someone to lean on, it was always him, so it's like he has a sixth sense. So, he doesn't ask me what's wrong. He started falling into that old role. And it was like nothing ever happened... until he had to walk away... buggerfuck. But I did not puke in a school toliet today. Woot.

@ Leia... I uh totally knew that. :oops: If you ever are in DC you should. I live in Baltimore so the drive from here to there is like a half an hour.

@Kellie, Yeps I ish Kayleigh. Razz *huggle*

@Andy I prolly wouldn't punch you in the face. I prefer kicking. lol
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:04 am

Oy. I'm sorry Kay. That's gotta be so hard. *snugs joo*
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:10 am

It wouldn't be so much easier if he was an ass. Rolling Eyes

But I got over Peter. I got over Daria. I can do this. *huggle* I need ice cream god dammit.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:29 am

UGH!

Don't you just hate it when people you know are mad at each other of the stupidest things? IT MAKES SEVERELY ANGRY! In fact, it makes me wanna just slap them each in the face and say: "STOP BEING ASSES!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread   The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I gotta get this off my chest" Thread
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next