The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Artwork thread

Go down 
+23
MetalHeadLiz
Dragana
Sweet Sorrow
BigBossWTF
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Alyna
WTrocker
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Until the End
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Amairwyn
AliyahDuilliath
KellieBent
Fork Ninja
Anna
CatocalaLacrymosa
Frozen
Ktsunami
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

The Artwork thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:44 am

*Prances around*

ANDY IS AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:50 am

Well, slap my ass and call me a bitch! Very Happy That's the nicest thing I've heard all night!
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:52 am

Why do I have the feelings it is the TRUEST thing you heard all day too<3 (what it is 1am so that ain't saying much) Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:15 pm

*dies* OMS you made my day with Kate Beckinsale Razz

Amy your Tarja snowflakes looks amazing Smile

In Love Kate and Tarja
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:23 pm

Yay! Thank you Hug
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:30 pm

Andy and Amy awsome stuff Very Happy

A bit of Sharon and Sabine Very Happy
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Blue_m10

Emily
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Emily_10
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:57 pm

The Artwork thread - Page 5 Femmemetal

Sort of a tribute to my favorite bands. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Has anyone come across screen caps from Flyleaf's Sorrow video by any chance? I've look but haven't any -good- ones. Razz I'd really appreciate linkage. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Leaves' Eyes Elegy set

The Artwork thread - Page 5 Elegy

The Artwork thread - Page 5 Elegy20
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:46 pm

I made my first ever wallpaper yesterday . It's for Montana singer/songwriter Hana Pestle, who I have been listening to for the goods of a year, and who I adore. You may have seen the "Need for New Moon" campaign that has been set up by some fans.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:41 pm

I love it, DOF!!! It looks great Very Happy

As for everyone else, keep up the awesome work Very Happy It all looks great!

And I'll let you know, Kayleigh, if I find any. Wink
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Aww thanks! I was just messing about on GIMP really!
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:45 pm

wow DOF that amazing...keep playing around on GIMP u'll soon get the hang of it
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:08 pm

I have a question about GIMP. You know the brushes and they come out black and white how do you get colours for them? You can choose from gradient colours but there isn't many of them. So how do you choose your own colours?

I'm planning on really editing my photography properly and making it interesting as theres no way I'm getting an E again Razz but that was for the wirte up Razz I only usually do the most basic of editing but this year I'm planning on making them quite high fashion.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:01 pm

I still want to know if you can remove the background of pictures in GIMP so it blends with the sig banner. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Kayleigh!!! Where be you? These people need you! XD
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:36 pm

well if u want to remove a pic from it background use the FREE SELECT TOOLThe Artwork thread - Page 5 O0qt5j

and kellie u can use thisThe Artwork thread - Page 5 J980eh to pick colours

need any help PM me
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Thank you Stef Smile I'll go have a play around then. Hug
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:44 pm

ur welocme
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:50 pm

What do you use after free select? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:14 pm

well after u select the obect..thats is the outline and the image only not the background...right click and say copy....then paste it where u want..that is in a different background
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Thanks, Stef. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:02 pm

ur welcome
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:14 am

I used to cut all my stuff out in Macromedia Fireworks. I found that loads easier and cuts stuff out better. It was free from the school to help us edit our media pics though Razz It's pretty good for basic stuff I guess.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:53 am

New wallpaper:

The Artwork thread - Page 5 It__s_the_Opheliac_in_me_by_HumanConstellation
Bigger

Made in GIMP, so it's not really as good as I wish it were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artwork thread
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next