The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Artwork thread

Go down 
+23
MetalHeadLiz
Dragana
Sweet Sorrow
BigBossWTF
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Alyna
WTrocker
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Until the End
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Amairwyn
AliyahDuilliath
KellieBent
Fork Ninja
Anna
CatocalaLacrymosa
Frozen
Ktsunami
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

The Artwork thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:42 am

I used to love Dragonball Z. I haven't seen it in about six years though. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 am

They don't even give the re-runs anymore! Eh, whatever! Now I'm into more mature, sophisticated, intellectual shows like Family Guy, South Park, Manswers, Robot Chicken, and Jackass! (I hope you all got that) XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:52 am

*sigh* Men Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:54 am

Ktsunami wrote:
*sigh* Men Rolling Eyes
What is that supposed to mean!? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:55 am

Whadda ya think it means? Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:58 am

I know, I know...it was more of a rhetorical question.
But ha-ha, you have to deal with us whether you like it or not.Wink
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:00 am

I don't have to. I chose to. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:03 am

^Fuck yeah, with pleasure! *Grabs it, and starts smokin' it* drunken (there's no Smiley that represents getting high, so just pretend for a second) XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:23 am

BigBossCp wrote:
They don't even give the re-runs anymore! Eh, whatever! Now I'm into more mature, sophisticated, intellectual shows like Family Guy, South Park, Manswers, Robot Chicken, and Jackass! (I hope you all got that) XD

I love all those shows la la la. Sophisticated and mature....Specially for that tongue
You forgot The Dudesons and maybe Scarred

but I must agree with Kay *sight* Men....

Anways I hope you all understand what my sig 'n avatar says:
In case u don't know:

The avie says: "Es el milagro del amor" - It's the miracle of love

The signature says:

"La luz de luna no me deja hablarte
quiero saber que puedo hacer."- the moonlight doesn't let me speak to you I wanna know what I can do.

"Ahora mismo quisiera verte" - Now I want to see you

"Así llorar esta luz de luna" - And now cry this moonlight

"Perdona si no puedo ser sincera" - Forgive me if I'm not honest

"Y mi romance, creo en ti" - And my love, I believe in you

And of course: "Your silence makes me hold my breath..- Tu silencio me hace mantener la respiración..."

But y'all know what it is that no? w00t
Fine....

Forgiven is amazing
In English doesn't sound beatiful and poetic as it is in Spanish, but I like a lot the version in Spanish than the one in English
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:10 am

^Oh, hadn't really noticed. Nice!
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:29 am

Oh boy now you all have expectations and I can't cop out on this one...Oh well, I was supposed to be working on portfolio pieces this summer anyway Razz

And that is a cute set Mary!

For those looking for some anime for the older crowds, try out:
Action:
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun (comedy too)
Hellsing (bloody as all get out, vampires)
Speed Grapher (gore galore, and sex, not for the weak of heart or stomach, but really thought-provoking)
FLCL (weird....but some of my friends adore this one.)

Romantic comedies:
Karin (cutest vampire anime you'll EVER see!)
Chobits
Love Hina

Romance/action/gore/scifi/etc
Elfenlied
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:34 am

AliyahDuilliath wrote:

Elfenlied

Elfen Lied, my all-time favorite anime! I've seen it so many times and it never gets old!
So much depth and symbolism in that anime! So great and badass, it's hard to classify it to a specific genre because it has so many different elements at once.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am

Here are some wallpapers: (NOT mine! From the internet)
The Artwork thread - Page 14 El5310

The Artwork thread - Page 14 El1910

The Artwork thread - Page 14 El4810

Lucy...
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:57 am

BigBossCp wrote:
AliyahDuilliath wrote:

Elfenlied

Elfen Lied, my all-time favorite anime! I've seen it so many times and it never gets old!
So much depth and symbolism in that anime! So great and badass, it's hard to classify it to a specific genre because it has so many different elements at once.

OMG. OMG. OMG. I LOVE ELFEN LIEF. THAT SHOW IS SOOOO MESSED UP!!! NYUUUUUUUUUU Super Happy

Not my favorite anime though...Trigun and Azumanga Daioh have that place.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:08 am

^Of course it's messed up, but there's a whole point and message (actually several) that's being conveyed throughout the anime. You have to look beyond the blood, nudity, gore, violence, and explicit language to truly understand it. That's why it's such a badass and amazing anime like no other!
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:12 am

Pfft, look past nudity. I think not.

Lol, I'm not sure if I liked the message very much...

What about Neon Genesis Evagelion...that is werider by far.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:17 am

^Check wikipedia because the director guy gives a perfect explanation of what he intended the anime (Elfen Lied) to be and he talks about all the themes in it! you should check it out.
Anyways, I've seen a couple episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion, but not enough to give an opinion on what I think of it.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 am

I watched it a long while ago. I've never been big into watching anything so I really haven't seen much anime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:21 pm

AliyahDuilliath wrote:
Oh boy now you all have expectations and I can't cop out on this one...Oh well, I was supposed to be working on portfolio pieces this summer anyway Razz

And that is a cute set Mary!

For those looking for some anime for the older crowds, try out:
Action:
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun (comedy too)
Hellsing (bloody as all get out, vampires)
Speed Grapher (gore galore, and sex, not for the weak of heart or stomach, but really thought-provoking)
FLCL (weird....but some of my friends adore this one.)

Romantic comedies:
Karin (cutest vampire anime you'll EVER see!)
Chobits
Love Hina

Elfenlied

I love Chobits, Love Hina, Hellsing and Elfenlied Smile

But I suggest you see Ghost In The Shell, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Trinity blood, Maybe Tsubasa and Death Note Smile

Roberto if you haven't seen Evangelion enough I suggest you to do. It's really good I enjoyed it very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:42 pm

WTfairytale wrote:
New Set by me:
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Tuxedomaskavatar-1

The Artwork thread - Page 14 Tuxedomasksignature

And has Forgiven lyrics!

Ahh!! Sailor Moon!! Very Happy I love that show. Embarassed I'm such a 10 year-old Razz It's amazing Mary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:55 pm

I used to adore Sailor Moon. I remember when I was little, my friends and I would pretend to be them. Razz Not nearly as cool without the tiaras. XD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Thanks Smile

Yeah I have my tiara and Sailor Moon dolls I don't use them anymore, but I love them so much Wink
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:40 pm

I swear taht name rings a bell but i cant place it for the life of me ^^ as for tiaras don get me started XD
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 am

...Am I the only one that hasn't heard of Sailor Moon?
Where's Kellie to be confussed with me? Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
The Artwork thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200The Artwork thread - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Razz Here I am. Too many posts to confuse me but no I haven't heard of it either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artwork thread   The Artwork thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artwork thread
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next