The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock

Go down 
+16
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
Frozen
Ktsunami
Fork Ninja
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Anna
KellieBent
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:57 am

*spanks thread*

I have two new sheep <3

First. He's called Pudding Lamb - I did not name him that. It's on his tag Razz So, please help me find a name Razz

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Photo_12

And this little guy was given to me by my cousin.Her husband said sheep were weird :XD This one was named Sisqo. Wtf.

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Photo_13
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 am

Poopy! That's a good name! XD

Or Pipi! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:19 am

Oh that first sheep has an adorable face WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 213409

I'd name him Mr. Sheep, but then again I name everything Mr. then whatever it is WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 378548 My future baby will be Mr. Baby...even if it's a girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:28 am

I loved it!!!
Can I be a Sheep too?
Back to top Go down
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Number of posts : 169
Favorite WT song : Pale,The Last Time, Pearls of Light, Somewhere, Restles
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:31 am

o can i be a sheep Bouncing sheep
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxxxfallenonexxxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:53 am

Quote :
Basic sheep law:

1) WT is your life
2) If it has WT or Sharon on it...you must have it

And so you can be a sheep.

I love them Fani they are so cute and you are so pretty Smile Awww I'm not good with names but Pudding Lamb is cute <3

I got a new sheep today Smile it's a travel pillow and folds up to look like a proper sheep. I'll take a picture when I dont look dead Razz He's gonna come in good use for travelling in July <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:33 pm

WTrocker wrote:
*spanks thread*

I have two new sheep <3

First. He's called Pudding Lamb - I did not name him that. It's on his tag WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Icon_razz So, please help me find a name WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Icon_razz

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Photo_12

And this little guy was given to me by my cousin.Her husband said sheep were weird :XD This one was named Sisqo. Wtf.

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Photo_13

D'aww WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 406682 Fani and the sheeps FTW!

I can't think of any names right now,but their original ones don't sound bad at all WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Awww I adore the sheeps, Fani. WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 7404
And you look so lovely. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Aww Fani the sheeps are well cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Ich liebe deine sheepz!! Glomp They are awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:47 am

Do we have a list of all the WT related holidays anywhere?

I know the big day is April 6th (Enter's release date in Holland), but I was thinking there was a WT day sometime in March that I'm forgetting.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:14 pm

^ There should be a universal WT day like, that everyone knows about XD Like World Ev Day.

I need a readon to bake 6 dozen cookies and pass them out again XD
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:53 pm

APRIL 6TH, DUDE. IT'S WT HOLY DAY!!!

We just need to spread the word.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:23 pm

^Yeah 6th of April WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Icon_biggrin .That would be an amazing day for a International WT day Very Happy .And also,the national day of Holland is on April Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Why the 6th.?
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Enter's orginal release date.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Oh! Whoops Of course, I knew that! What a Face
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Someone needs to make a FaceBook group and spam this everywhere
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:55 pm

I'll try Smile I might do it wrong. But ho hum Razz
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:09 pm

XD okay
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Done! Anyone wanna be Admin with me?
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:13 pm

I will if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Now google are promoting the WT Sheep Razz

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Googlesheep
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:56 pm

^ That's so adorable!!!!!!! XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Aww, that's awesome! Razz Why my google doesn't have it though... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next