The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock

Go down 
+16
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
Frozen
Ktsunami
Fork Ninja
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Anna
KellieBent
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 8:20 pm

That SUPER SHEEP makes me want to blow up a white balloon, puck a cape on it and let it loose...

That't what it reminds me of Wink
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:28 am

Lol. Very Happy So, I say we add the super sheep and the last sheep.

Agreed?
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:25 am

No add them all in their own smiley section purdy pwease?
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:12 am

There're only 5 smiley sections to use, I think. And there aren't that many sheep smilies. Maybe I should just make the symbols category Symbols and Sheep?
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:18 am

Yeah that works that way the sheep are more special Very Happy or it could be Symbols, Signs, & Sheep
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:19 am

That works Very Happy I'll work on that later tonight. It shouldn't take that long. But I seem to be working on a fucktarded computer today...so I'll have to wait.

>.<
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 2:54 pm

Yay special smilies section for Sheeps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Sheeps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:49 pm

*repeats to self* I will not correct that spelling. I will not correct that spelling.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:58 pm

What spelling?
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:52 pm

That's what i was thinking
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:33 pm

Sheeps?

Hmmm lots of sheep are called sheep. Does that make us bad sheep bytsaying sheeps? Sad
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:05 pm

Sheeps is gramatically incorrect actually. It is sheep in the singular and plural. That's all for today's grammar lesson kids.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:14 pm

Razz They teach us nothing here in England about English. Or sheep Razz

But sheeps sounds cute Smile
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:36 pm

BAAAAAAH hehe then I say sheep and you say sheeps lol!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:55 pm

Lol. They ain't teachin' nothin' 'bout english in england.

But, yeah. Sheep's plural is sheep. Tadar. xD
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:55 pm

I knew that xD lol i think i was just having a hyped moment Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:27 pm

I still think sheeps sounds cuter Razz
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:01 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
Lol. They ain't teachin' nothin' 'bout english in england.

But, yeah. Sheep's plural is sheep. Tadar. xD

lol!
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:06 am

*makes grammar thread* F00s!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:35 am

"F00s", said the woman speaking about grammar Razz

Okies. I'm adding the sheep now.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:14 pm

Sheep 2 We have sheep Super Sheep and super sheep
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Super Sheep Yay this has made my day haha! Sheep!
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:43 pm

yay! sheep! Sheep 2
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:07 pm

Sheeptastic! Sheep in Love

XD

I'm glad you like the smileys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next