The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Forum Suggestions and Changes

Go down 
+26
Aimee
xut0piax
MetalHeadLiz
FallenHalos
Emmy
Alyna
sancta_Terra
magnoly
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
BigBossWTF
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Fork Ninja
Lady Draconian
Onno
Amairwyn
CatocalaLacrymosa
AliyahDuilliath
KellieBent
ice-queen
Caz
LeiaLeFey
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Frozen
NeonFishnets
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

Forum Suggestions and Changes Empty
PostSubject: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 1:39 am

Post here any suggestions you have on how to improve the forum, please Very Happy

We were recently discussing new images next to topics. For "hot topic" and so forth.

I was thinking of making a set of them all different colored WT logos or making six of them the bands' faces, and then the "sticky" symbol as a WT logo.

Whatdya think?

And are there any other suggestions?

Last edited by NeonFishnets on Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 1:42 am

it sound like a very cool idea so full of WT haha that will be fun i would love to make them...can i ... so is the one i think they are??!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 1:47 am

i was thinking we have a wt abc why no wt zyx
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 1:52 am

Well, personally, I think it's a bit redundant. But, if you want to start a ZYX thread, by all means, start one Smile I'm sure people would post. I just find it to be another post-whoring thread *shrug* Though, I'd probably end up posting there anyway Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 1:59 am

haha ok well what about a lyric battle do we have that!!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 2:00 am

Yeah, Leia started that a while ago Wink It's in the "Music" Section Razz
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 2:09 am

hahaha......ok well we have a video one. song one, lyrics one, dress one, hmmm whats missing let see..hmm... well when i think of one ill let u know
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 2:11 am

When you think of one, by all means, start it Smile

Maybe I should just add a "Survivors" section? So that we don't have to remember where all the survivors are?
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 2:12 am

nice idea
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 2:26 am

Alright, I'll figure out how to do that Very Happy

::EDIT::
Okay, I figured it out. I'm gonna add a Survivors section under the Within Temptation catagory and I'm just going to move all the survivors there. Sound good?

::EDIT No.2::
Leia just suggested I make a general WT games section. I like that idea much better. Smile So that's what I'ma do Razz

Last edited by NeonFishnets on Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 2:34 am

hey u know we could have a hi and bye thread so people know when we r going and coming online what do u think
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 3:18 am

Can't we just watch for them to come on and off? Razz I mean, there's a thing at the bottom that tells you when people are on Razz Maybe just a goodnight thread? Saying "I'm going to bed. Don't expect me to be on any longer".

But, I kind of find saying hi to be pointless...Just 'cause we know you're on because the bottom of the forum says you are.

But when there're only a couple people on, and someone just signs off, it'd be nice to know that they are signing off. Wink
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 3:47 am

MULTI-QUOTE!!
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 3:51 am

That's not possible, DOF. Razz

*takes off know-it-all hat*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 3:53 am

Sorry, love. Sad I've been looking...but it's not possible. You have to type out the code, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:22 am

Okies. I've made a set of Topic Buttons.

Tell me what you think:

Announcement: Forum Suggestions and Changes Announ10

Sticky: Forum Suggestions and Changes Sticky10

No new posts: Forum Suggestions and Changes Nonewp11

Locked: Forum Suggestions and Changes Locked10

Last edited by NeonFishnets on Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:46 am

Wow Smile those woul be perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:34 am

Those look awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:39 am

Cookie cool! Very Happy

Just asked Caz for permission to change Smile Now we wait. xD
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:36 am

i love them they rock Rock On, Baby
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 742
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:27 am

I of course gave my permission, they are awesome! Wide Eyed Clapping Party
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/index.htm
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:40 pm

They're awsome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Sweet. I'll change those today then Smile

Colorful Bounce
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Forum Suggestions and Changes Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Forum Suggestions and Changes Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Smile Loving the topic buttons.

Cant wait for them to be put on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Okeedoo. The topic buttons have been added. However, there aren't different topic buttons for new posts on locked, announcement, and sticky topics. If that gets too confusing for you, just say so and I'll develop some graphics for those. Smile

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions and Changes   Forum Suggestions and Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions and Changes
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next