The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

What songs would you like to hear acoustically?

Go down 
+5
Ktsunami
Toatsies
KellieBent
LeiaLeFey
NeonFishnets
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Empty
PostSubject: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:54 am

Leia's topic about hearing certain songs in a Black Symphony setting inspired this, actually Razz

I'd love to hear

Candles
Restless
Another Day
A Dangerous Mind
Running Up That Hill (maybe. Might end up sounding too much like Placebo's version)
Jane Doe
Overcome
Deceiver of Fools
The Heart of Everything

I'll probably end up thinking of more later.

But what're your lists?
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:18 am

Restless has been done I have the bootlegs. Should I make a thread of what WT has performed acoustic?

The Swan Song
The Heart of Everything
The Truth Beneath The Rose
See Who I Am
Jane Doe
Bittersweet
Overcome
Aquarius
Forsaken
It's The Fear
Hand of Sorrow
The Promise
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:21 am

Maybe you should post them in the WT FAQ?
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:26 am

https://withintemptation.forummotion.com/songs-f10/acoustics-t288.htm#23135

There they are.

Oh I forgot I'd love to hear a Mother Earth acoustic
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:29 am

Mother Earth acoustic would be AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Yes it would but would it be more awesome than the acoustic Caged?
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:56 pm

I dont think anything can ever be better than Caged acoustic. I'm way to in love with that song Razz

My list:
Dark Wings (Seeing as Caged sounded so amazing)
Mother Earth
Jane Doe
Jillian (I dont know how it would turn out but Smile)
Aquarius
It's The Fear
Overcome
Another Day
The Heart of Everything

Hmmm I'm sure I'll think of more later Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:53 am

Any of the really epic songs would be cool to hear acoustic.
Jillian, Our Solemn Hour, Deceiver Of Fools, The Heart Of Everything, Hand Of Sorrow, Mother Earth.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:11 pm

OMG I forgot Jillian on my list...that would be an amazing acoustic.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:18 pm

Candles - you know it would be cool, don't deny it. Razz
A Dangerous Mind
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Funeral Freak
Forsaken
Forsaken
Funeral Freak

Female
Number of posts : 780
Favorite WT song : Blue eyes
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:16 am

Aquarius and Ice queen......... rare right???? lol!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:20 am

Yeah, Candles would be really cool. And I agree that any of the really epic songs would sound awesome too Very Happy

@Funeral Freak - They've done Ice Queen too Razz

Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:56 am

They've done Ice Queen A LOT I have 3 official recordings of Ice Queen plus tons of bootlegs.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:03 am

Yeah if you flip through the playist video, it's in there twice.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:05 am

That one is MXL the other could be Kerrang or Isabelle (3FM) maybe even a 3FM performance.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:16 am

I'm 90% sure it's Kerrang. But, I've been wrong before Laughing
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:20 am

OMG I want to hear Say My Name acoustic too. O.O
Back to top Go down
Funeral Freak
Forsaken
Forsaken
Funeral Freak

Female
Number of posts : 780
Favorite WT song : Blue eyes
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:23 am

heyyyy thanks!!!!! I never hear it before.....Very Happy its awesome!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:54 am

This is true Very Happy So there ya go. Razz You has your acoustic Ice Queen xD
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:32 pm

The Promise and Jane Doe Super Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:58 pm

The Promise, Candles, Mother Earth, The Howling, Sounds of Freedom...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:30 pm

The Howling would be swell. I think anything that doesn't generally have an acoustic sound would be really interesting acoustic.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:44 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
The Howling would be swell. I think anything that doesn't generally have an acoustic sound would be really interesting acoustic.
Like Mother Earth. I wished they did that acoustic on TT... with guitars, drums and strings I think it would have been amazing.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:47 am

Exactly. Mother Earth is at my top ten of "want to hear"s Razz It'd be REALLY cool. Maybe if we go on the official forum and beg enough, they'll do it on their next acoustic set Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Candles.It will sound amaizing also Mother Earth defintely.The Howling is intersting too Very Happy
Ice Queen has a lot of versions,not fair Sad
I mean IQ is my all-time fave WT song,but it has too much attention.I really love the MXL version thought Laughing LOL that`s probably my fave acoustic:P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear acoustically?   What songs would you like to hear acoustically? Empty

Back to top Go down

What songs would you like to hear acoustically?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next