The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Empty
PostSubject: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 2:33 am

This was Leia's idea Wink

I was thinking we should have a new contest every month (until we run out of ideas xD). Keep everyone active Razz

Anyway, here are the guidelines for this contest:

1. We will have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner
2. Wallpaper must be 1024x768 or 800x600
3. You may use any pictures from the Ahoy show (NO Eindhoven shots. I'll recognize them, and I'm watching you. Razz)
4. You may submit 3, count 'em, THREE entries
5. Anyone and everyone can enter, and you CANNOT vote for your own wallpaper.
6. Entries are due PM'd to me by November 15th (in honor of the TSF release Razz)
7. Votes will be in this format:
1st - Entry 1
2nd - Entry 2
3rd - Entry 3
in accordance with your preference, and they are due PM'd to me by November 30th and the winner will be announced that day Smile

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask Wink

Have FUN and create some BEAUTIFUL wallpapers!

Party
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:31 am

Epic idea, Leia! Very Happy

And I'm gonna seriously do this one. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:46 pm

Smile Good idea. Hopefully I can get my photo editing program back off the school Razz Well rob there disc so I can edit photos again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Number of posts : 2119
Favorite WT song : The Howling
Bless :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 2:47 pm

yeah im so gonna do this Very Happy

just to make it clear u mean from here right
http://allthememories.org/thumbnails.php?album=556
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:12 pm

Or DVD screencaps yes
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:58 pm

oh where do u get the dvd screencaps from
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:25 pm

I screencap my DVD myself and well none of the sites actually screencapped the concert which I found kind of dumb
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:29 pm

oh okay any way i have pretty good pics to use lets see what i can come up with
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:02 pm

And Deceiver-of-Fools posted that huge folder of her screencaps:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0durjz
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:33 pm

oh cool thanks andy!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:41 pm

I love you like lasnga DOF. xD
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:42 pm

Don't we all? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:44 pm

I think I'm even gonna take a crack at gif with a set of these.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:47 pm

edit Very Happy

Last edited by Frozen on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Smile Stef that is gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:53 pm

really!!!! Very Happy aw thanks Hug
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:58 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
6. Entries are due PM'd to me by November 15th (in honor of the TSF release Razz)

I would just prefer to not have to go back through the thread a thousand times. Smile

Danke.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:59 pm

okay so will the entry be shown on the deadline and then we pm the votes and i pm'd my first entry sorry i got confused
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:03 am

No, just PM the entry to me. Don't post it here Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:44 am

Okay, due to Leia's current situation, I'm going to be extending the date.

I'll set it for November 29th, as opposed to the 15th. That gives Leia time to deal with most things she needs to (on a non-emotional level), and me time to get Photoshop installed on this computer, and everyone who was feeling short on time a good 2 weeks to finish their entries.

Does that sound good to everyone?
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:35 pm

yes it does
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 11:20 pm

Alright. Leia sent me some screencaps she made. She's only gotten a few songs done, but here's a couple:

The Howling
Jillian

Hopefully she'll send more soon. O.o But these are really awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Deceiver Of Fools
Deceiver Of Fools
Frozen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 6:10 am

so what happening about this cause there has been no...poll or anything....is it cancelled ???
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:04 am

Well, due to the lack of entries, I'm going to have to cancel it. It just kind of fell through, unfortunately. You're the only person that entered. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest   Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Symphony Wallpaper Contest
Page 1 of 1