The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

All your questions about WT

Go down 
+11
Ktsunami
Alyna
Deceiver-Of-Fools
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Onno
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
KellieBent
Amairwyn
NeonFishnets
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

All your questions about WT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:04 pm

I agree with that! I still love Sharon for going with the dress, even if it was with real feathers! She would have gone with fake of course, but you never know what it really was made of!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Feathers are usually a by product after the animal has been killed for meat anyway, so it's not like they killed some bird for her to have that dress.

I'm trying to find out if you can actually get fake feathers Razz You must be able to. Seeing as Sharon is usually the stylist for all things WT, I think she would try to get something animal friendly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Yeah i agree, she is a veggy eater too! But she eats white meat once a week... Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:01 pm

I`m wondering if Restless single is from 1996 or 1997? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:04 pm

I'm not that sure but I remember reading that it was released the same day as Enter so that would make it 1996.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Thanks!I`ve heared that too.But isn`t Enter from 1997? :?: Sorry got confused...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Oh yeah Razz Sorry I've lost my brain for a moment, it is 97.

*hits self* Bad sheep!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Oh no worries,everyone makes mistakes aspecially me Laughing
But thanks anyway Hug I wish i could realy listen to Restless`s classical version.I never heared it,(and it isn`t on YT Sad )and i want to do that before ordering the single Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:14 pm

It's on The Dance as an extra song. I remember it being on YT ages ago. I'll have a look. Where you getting the restless single from?
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:01 pm

I never think of that...maybe from amazon or e-bay...i`m wondering if they have it?
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Restless single is very rare, I personally would not spend a lot of money on it Razz The Classical Version is, as said, also available as MP3 on The Dance and on the German Mother Earth album digipak (the one that also has Deep Within and The Dance live)
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:44 pm

oh that`s [retty good.Thanks Onno Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:37 am

WTrocker wrote:
On the All I Need video were Shaz is wearing that white dress, are the feathers on that real? Lots of people say they are and that they dont like WT ir Shaz anymore cos of it Evil or Very Mad

The feathers were real. Sharon said so in an interview.. Can't remember which one, but I'll post it when/if I fin it. I just know that they were real.

And about the Restless Single, only buy it if you KNOW you can take extremely good care of it. And only if you want it for collecting purposes, because if you just want it for the MP3's, those are easy to get and not worth the hundred or so you could spend on the actual copy itself. My brother destroyed mine a few months ago and I was absolutely devastated, so if you decide to buy it, keep it safe.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Thanks Andy Very Happy
i`m still think if I should buy it or not..i`m a little afraid of my brother Laughing
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:54 pm

To Andy
Thanks, tell us when you find the interview Hug
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:44 pm

I just wonderered...
Was the video of memories filmed in 2004 or 2005?
And Sharon`s brownish/redish hair on MET was her real hair colour? Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:51 pm

The brownish red hair on ME Tour? At one point it was died with red streaks in it but as for that I'm not sure I'll ask around.

I think Memories was filmed in 2005.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:08 pm

^Thanks Leia Hug
Ok I will wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:04 pm

So this is more of a Sharon question. Where the hell did the 'Sharon Dance' come from? XD
It's so awesome and it has this cool rithem. Up, down, waggle arms around, up again, down again, sing.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:53 pm

From what i`ve heared:Sharon`s dance comes from the Bali Dancers,the place where she lived when she was little,and she might have been impressed of them Smile
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:43 pm

That is what i heard, but I wasn't bery sure Razz Thanks Cris Wink
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:45 pm

My pleasure Wink
I`m woundering when was filmed the ME video?Because i`ve seen Ivar De Graaf and I thought it was something about 2002...and it was after Ice Queen v2?
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:11 pm

2002 in Sweden. No idea on the month, but I think it was Spring/Summer (Autumn/Winter Razz )
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Of course Razz ,but I think it was spring thought,from what I remeber Laughing
Thanks DoF! Wink
Back to top Go down
Alyna
Restless
Restless
Alyna

Female
Number of posts : 1207
Favorite WT song : What have you done & Forgiven
Bless :
All your questions about WT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200All your questions about WT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:49 pm

What was the first format of the band?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight-fans.super-forum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All your questions about WT   All your questions about WT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All your questions about WT
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: