The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...

Go down 
+16
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
BigBossWTF
Sweet Sorrow
LeiaLeFey
NeonFishnets
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Lady Draconian
FallenHalos
AliyahDuilliath
Ktsunami
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
KellieBent
Onno
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Empty
PostSubject: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:30 pm

I just started this topic because I think we all have those moments when we realize we're not thinking about WT and are ashamed about that. Razz So let's go!

- When you find your Black Symphony case covered in dust. The DVD was in the player all the time, but still...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:57 pm

Razz Good idea sometimes I get wrapped up in Nightwish or 36 CF and feel bad Sad

When most of your christmas presents are Nightwish things and you dont actually have any WT things. Although I did buy myself another ME and TSF and a Fanculb membership Razz then again I have alot of WT things.

When you try to justify the fact you didnt have any WT things Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:31 pm

NEVER NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER1!!!

I do devote way to much time to loving Nightwish too though...yesterday I listened to the Century Child ablum I recieved before ME and for a moment I thought CC was my favorite cd ever, but only cuz it was the first music that ever really blew me away. But it was okay cuz then we watched TSFT for the rest of the night<3

Everyone is acting like WT is permently going away...IT'S NOT. So sad...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:50 pm

Well I dont think we can ever stop being obsessed. WT has taken over our minds Razz

I do spend alot of time loving Nightwish too Smile but I'm no where near as obsessed with them Razz or with 36 CF. But I actually cant get through the day without listening to WT whereas I could with any other band. Actually I dunno could I get through a day without NW? Probably not as I am surrounded by pictures of them Razz

WT arent going away Sad
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:52 am

NW is more a form of amusement where as WT is a part of my life on many levels most of which beyond being a band.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:15 am

When you don't listen to WT for a couple of days
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:24 am

^^ I swear thats not possible to do Razz I'd go into a spasm.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:27 am

It is possible when you have no way of listening to them lol
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:28 am

Sad * Snug * How did you cope? You'll have to overdose on WT now Razz
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:31 am

I have no idea scratch It normally does drive me crazy xD Yeah I shall do that now... I have to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:21 pm

When you'd rather sing The Way We Talk instead of Ice Queen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:43 am

When you hadn't noticed that your Black Symphony poster fell down and it is severely creased now. I'm a bad fan pale
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:58 am

When you get days when you don't mention Within Temptation in a conversation all day :S
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:22 pm

When you don't say something when you see someone wearing a Black Symphony T-shirt. I guess I dislike him more than I like WT...
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:05 am

When you start loving on Xandria and listening to their music more, and fretting over their new singer (whether she will sound good or not). But you still insist that WT will always be your all-time favorite band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:39 pm

When you realise you haven't listened to WT for just over a week so you have a WT overload
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:45 pm

When literally -just- remembered that they're not on tour....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:25 pm

When you forgot to listen to the radio broadcast of the show where Sharon was in Sad
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:56 pm

When you're not devastated that your friend still hasnt sent back you TBS cd.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:21 am

When you feel bad after listening to Closterkeller and Tristania all day. I haven't listen to a single WT song today... pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:44 am

When you realized you haven't favorited a WT video on youtube for over 2 days
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Snap ^^

When you haven't watched a Within Temptation video on youtube in a little while *i need to do that*
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:14 pm

When you forgot to make a new WT wallpaper for your desktop Frustrated
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:51 pm

When all you think about is bloody homework and school and have nothing to do with WT for days. (i always knew teachers were evil!)
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:55 pm

^I fell the same
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...   You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When... Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know Your WT Obsession Starts To Cool Off When...
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: