The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Website Updates

Go down 
+26
nirvana
james_r_lucas
MetalHeadLiz
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
donttearmedown
nightfalls
Diny
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
Sweet Sorrow
britrogue
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Emmy
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Onno
WTrocker
Until the End
Ktsunami
LeiaLeFey
ice-queen
KellieBent
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Website Updates - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 pm

OMG, WANT. And I'm dying to see the trailer, but it won't play on the school computer... Mad

EDIT: Just watched it. Both the song and the video are fucking epic! I can't wait for this album!! Fangirl
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 am

Omg this is so exciting! cant wait to see and hear all the new material! w00t
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:44 pm

I think I'm about to go mad before the actual release date. The trailer's the shit and the song hella makes me want to rock...hard! Headbanging Smiley I KNOW for a fact already that I'm going to love their guitar solos and guitar-driven rythm. Rock Band Fangirl
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 am

^ you and me both i agree totally with what you just said, i couldnt of said it any better myself! AAaah can't wait! eeee
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:41 pm

First single: “Faster”. Premiere: 21-01!

Quote :
“Faster and Faster and Faster”…. the lyrics of Within Temptation’s new single set the pace for the exciting weeks to come.

The energy and adrenalin boasting song will receive its Worldwide Premiere on Guardian Media Group’s ‘Rock Radio’ network in the United Kingdom on Friday January 21st at 9am GMT / 10am CET. Fans worldwide can tune in online to hear the single at www.rockradio.co.uk (those in Manchester can tune in at 106.1 FM and Scotland 96.3FM).

Robert: “Faster” is a song which surprised ourselves. It’s a very fresh new sound wrapped around the 80′ties heart and soul of the track. “Faster” reflects one of the many musical roots we have. Combined with the modern influences on our new album, it’s like the past and future created the present.”

The next milestone in our journey leading to ”The Unforgiving” album release will be the world premiere of one of the movies featured in “The Unforgiving” film trailer. Mark the 31st of January in your calendar, this is the day the door to “The Unforgiving” will open!

More info soon…
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:16 pm

*Dead* I cant wait. .friday come quickly!
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:15 am

That's so soon! bounce
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:23 am

Noo! Why??! At that time it'll be 4 in the morning here...

Someone will rip and post it, right? Surely... *is hopeful*
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:34 am

So, by Friday, we'll have heard 2 and an...eighth..songs off the album! Very Happy I personally think the videos are gonna be freakin' sweet. But that woman who was seemingly floating toward the camera...do you guys think that was supposed to be Sinéad? 'Cause...no.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:15 pm

'm shaking and crying within temptation are back! epic as ever! im inlove with this song
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm not keen on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:54 pm

It's a cool and catchy song! But that's also what I dislike at Faster. But I ususally don't like singles very much because they're radiofriendly, mainstream etc. But for a single I like it very much. But I also hope that WT have a lot of exacting, epic songs on the album!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:17 am

I'm sorry if some of you are disappointed with this but I, in the other hand, am more fuckin stocked than ever! Super Happy I definitely love this Within Temptation and I'm glad they're taking the direction that they are taking. And I'm not saying I don't like their previous albums, or styles, or anything like that cause I still do, trust me! It's just that I, and maybe some of you do as well (or not) love change, and ESPECIALLY if that "change" is in a good, positive direction, then hell to the fuck yeah, why not!? w00t And personally, in my opinion, I believe Within Temptation's going the right direction, ABSOLUTELY! Fangirl I mean seriously Sharon and the guys are still themselves and all. Sharon still has that fuckin beautiful, powerful, angelic, brings-chills-down-my-spine voice of her's. And what's even cooler is the fact that it only gets fuckin better over time! Aw, shucks The guys, they're the most talented they've ever been on their instruments than ever before! So yes, they're still the same awesome people we've grown to love and (hopefully) still love! (Cause I know I fuckin do more so than ever) Love Plus, we are all aware and know for a fact that Sharon and the guys have ALWAYS loved comics, and books, and movies, so if ANYTHING, this album IS them. And I'm not saying that any of you are saying that they're not or anything like that, but I have read some comments and replies from other fans on YouTube, fb, etc., who say that this album isn't Within Temptation at all, or that it has nothing to do with them, or that they've lost their roots, or whatever...NO, this is SO like them. That's why Within Temptation's so fuckin great and awesome in the first place. They ARE their own, unique style! And in all honesty, for those who have been fans for a long time, or know about Within Temptation's history, this shouldn't even come up as a surprise to anyone. (Almost done) And more power to Within Temptation for using technology, the internet, and other means for exposing themselves and their music to the world and to as many as humanly possible. Razz So yeah, sorry this was supposed to be a reply about what my thoughts were about the song Faster and I know I went off-tangent, but at this point, I think you all know what I think about it lol! Wink

Within.Temptation.For.Life...For LIFE, I said! Salute
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:07 am

100% Agreed. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:41 am

Short film and Faster video to be released on Monday (as we already know) and some other interesting details:

Quote :
5pm CET, January 31 we will reveal the first of 3 short films on the website and our Facebook page.

These movies give further insight into the concept of our fifth studio album “The Unforgiving” and are based on the comic storyline; the characters are impersonated by actors. Each film is followed by a band performance that, all together, form a dark and compelling tale of life, love, revenge, rage, and regret.

The first movie, titled “Mother Maiden”, ties in with our first single & video for ‘Faster’, introducing the main characters of the narrative. British actress Dawn Mastin (Tom & Thomas, Down) performs the lead role.

All of our fans who share the “Mother Maiden” short film via their social network on Facebook or Twitter using a “pay-with-a-tweet” application, supplied on our various sites, will not only receive a brand new Within Temptation wallpaper in return but have exclusive access to an online listening party for the album pre-release.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty stoked about this pre-release business.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Anyone seen or heard something about this gig?

http://www.within-temptation.com/show-business/live-kerrang-within-tempation-february-3rd/

Interesting comments... Faster and Where Is The Edge acoustic... I hope Kerrang puts up some video or audio soon.
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:41 pm

That sounds interesting Smile It would be great to get some audio/video.
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:11 am

Yeah....
I'd love to hear Faster and Where Is The Edge acoustically! That would be awesome. Super Happy
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 am

Yess!!! Must hear!! *scampers off to try find the performances*
Alas, to no avail :*( But I hope we get some soon!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:44 am

Awwww.... Sad
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:10 pm

I entered the competition to see the acoustic show and meet them but didn't win Sad pretty gutting as the Kerrang studio is like 30 mins away. So I'm avoiding all news about it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Website Updates - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 pm

^ Way to boycott those jerks for not picking you!
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Oh, I'm dying to hear the songs performed acoustic! Super Happy
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Ahh! Must hear them acoustic!! *goes into WT-induced frenzy*
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Well, there's good news then, as some French radio station will broadcast another acoustic session on Sunday Smile (News from Twitter) And next Friday there's 538... just a little bit more waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Website Updates
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: News-
Jump to: