The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

WT songs that make you jump and headbang???

Go down 
+15
xut0piax
SoulLily
vanessaweber
Diny
crazzycat
FallenHalos
Dragana
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
WTrocker
Vampire Queen
Gaia
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
BigBossWTF
19 posters
AuthorMessage

WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Empty
PostSubject: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 am

•Running Up That Hill
•Ice Queen
•Hand Of sorrow
•The Promise
•Enter
•The Howling

What songs make you crazy?
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:29 am

Not necessarily head-banging, but more of an adrenaline-rush type feeling:
-The Other Half (of Me)
-Hand of Sorrow
-Our Solemn Hour
-The Heart of Everything
-The Promise
-The Dance
-Forsaken
-The Truth Beneath the Rose
-The Howling
-Deceiver of Fools
-Enter
-The Cross
-See Who I Am
-Ouverture
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:08 am

Hmmm..........
-Enter
-The Other Half(Of Me)
-Mother Earth
-Ice Queen
-The Promise
-Dark Wings
-Running Up That Hill
-See Who I Am
-Forsaken
-The Howling
-Our Solemn Hour
-Hand Of Sorrow
-The Truth Beneath The Rose

Those songs really make me jumpy Smile .And the most of these are my favorites,not only because they are making me headbaging but they are are also very complex lyrically and have brilliant vocals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Especially for jumping: Running Up That Hill, Ice Queen, Hand Of Sorrow, Forsaken, Dark Wings.
Especially for headbanging: The Other Half (Of Me), The Promise, Caged, Enter.
But generally it depends on the mood and on how much I like the song at the moment. Actually each WT song makes me go crazy in some kind of way. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Gaia
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Gaia

Number of posts : 27
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow , Jillian , Enter
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:01 pm

the most of WT make me jump ... but this is my list =)
-Running Up That Hill
-The Howling
- Ice Queen
-Hand Of Sorrow
-The Other Half (Of Me)
-See Who I Am
-Stand My Ground
-Our Solemn Hour
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:47 pm

magnoly wrote:
Especially for jumping: Running Up That Hill, Ice Queen, Hand Of Sorrow, Forsaken, Dark Wings.
Especially for headbanging: The Other Half (Of Me), The Promise, Caged, Enter.
But generally it depends on the mood and on how much I like the song at the moment. Actually each WT song makes me go crazy in some kind of way. Razz

That's great.

Sometimes I don't feel like jumping and I listen to the ballads
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Vampire Queen

Female
Number of posts : 14
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Somewhere
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 am

-The Howling
-See who I am
-Hand Of Sorrow
-The Dance
-Enter
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Hmm

Drak Wings, Forsaken, Ice Queen, RUTH, TOHOF, Hand of Sorrow, The Promise and Our Solemn Hour Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Abbreviated list;

-Hand of Sorrow
-Ice Queen
-Mother Earth
-See Who I Am
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:44 am

Jane Doe
The Howling
Ice Queen
Stand My Ground
Hand of Sorrow
The Truth Beneath the Rose
Enter
The Other Half (of Me)
RUTH
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Dragana
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Dragana

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WT song : All i Need
Bless :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:19 pm

The Howling ALWAYS... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragana_kovacevic
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:13 am

Caged, Jane doe, Ice queen, our solemn hour, jillian Very Happy The promise Very Happy what have you done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazzycat
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Number of posts : 5
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:03 pm

RHCP-By the way
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphawallpapers.com
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Ice Queen and Hand of Sorrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:32 am

In The Middle Of The Night!!!!!! Damn, what an epic song!!!
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:08 am

Could've sworn I had posted in here... Anyway, this is going to be a long list. You could probably summarize it as "almost anything that is not a ballad". Razz

- Ice Queen
- A Demon's Fate
- Hand of Sorrow
- Jane Doe
- Dark Wings
- TTBTR
- DOF
- RUTH
- ITMOTN
- The Last Time
- Our Solemn Hour
- The Howling
- Forsaken
- Jillian
- SMG
- WHYD
- Iron
- Faster
- Blooded
- Enter
- TOH (OM)

...And surely more that I'm not remembering at the moment. Whoops
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:37 am

All the heavy songs except the ballads
I almost headbanged to memories once weird. . . Wide Eyed
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:30 pm

^ XD

Hmm...

Faster
ITMOTN
Shot In The Dark
HoS
IQ
Iron

... Probably more, but I can't think of any Razz
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
teentit4n
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Number of posts : 3
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:56 am

-Hand of Sorrow
-Ice Queen
-Mother Earth
-See Who I Am
I like this list

Last edited by teentit4n on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:03 am

Jane Doe I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:48 pm

All but the ballads XD ... Wait, would Restless count as a ballad?
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 pm

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:06 pm

HandOfSorrow wrote:
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!

+1 Very Happy Headbanging Smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WT songs that make you jump and headbang???   WT songs that make you jump and headbang??? Empty

Back to top Go down

WT songs that make you jump and headbang???
Page 1 of 1