The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!

Go down 
+7
BigBossWTF
AliyahDuilliath
Fork Ninja
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
LeiaLeFey
NeonFishnets
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:59 am

5 days, my darlings! I've only gotten one entry Sad
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:14 am

Sorry... I'm so lazy right now! I have to do a graphic for my band before Saturday (when the Nuclear Blast competition voting starts) so I may be doing something else in photoshop for a bit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:23 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:

One? The one I sent?

Good grief people! I don't even have a functioning computer of my own...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:24 pm

^See? She knows what she's talking about! We can't have this contest if I don't get entries, guys.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Working on mine.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Ktsunami wrote:
NeonFishnets wrote:

One? The one I sent?

Good grief people! I don't even have a functioning computer of my own...

Not all of us have enough time to make our entries. Sorry If I'm rude Kay, but that's a real thing.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Yeah I'm working on mine but with school about to start my time is a little short.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Ugh. Okay. The deadline is extended to SUNDAY. I have one entry from Kayleigh, and one from Amy. This is not enough to have a contest with, guys! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:36 pm

ok Mayble I'll do my entry on Saturday if I have time
Thanx Andy
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 pm

YAY gives me time to make my other two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 pm

ohh fuck I thought I could particpate in this one, but nope I have a lot of homework Sad
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Same here homework got me busy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:28 am

That's a shame. We can't have this contest. I have a grand total of TWO entries. Maybe the next one'll work out better.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Here's hoping I mean August is a killer busy month
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:06 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
That's a shame. We can't have this contest. I have a grand total of TWO entries. Maybe the next one'll work out better.

Well, that sucks! Neutral I was so ready to vote too Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:07 pm

The end of August sucks school wise. I mean most people (around here at least) aren't too overwhelmed yet, but it is simply daunting to see everyting that lies before you and still be at the very beginning.
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:23 am

I am sorry...I kind of disappeared for a while didn't I? lol. Well can we see the entries anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:19 pm

^ There won't be a contest because there weren't enough entries Sad
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Doesn't mean we can't see the entries that is if those who entered and Andy are ok with it. Or maybe we could still hold this contest later and hold the entires?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:31 pm

We'll make this this month's contest. How's that? Same rules. I'll keep those that were sent to me on board. Smile

Due date is September 21st. That gives you 12 days.

GO!
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:01 am

Awesome sauce!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:06 am

Yay! So I assume you're in? Razz

Who else is in?
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:39 am

If I get a new program worked out before then I'll send you another two. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:46 am

I'm just voting Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:18 pm

5 days, midears!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!   Couples Contest of Complete Candescence! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Couples Contest of Complete Candescence!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next