The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?

Go down 
+18
Mitsy
angedemon
nightfalls
FallenHalos
Dragana
Deceiver
midnightimmortal
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Fork Ninja
withintemptationrock
KellieBent
magnoly
Sweet Sorrow
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
BigBossWTF
WTrocker
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Empty
PostSubject: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Not really sure where to put this, but Andy or one of the Mods could move it if they wish Razz

Anyway, what would you say to them if you actually met them? Not like at a gig where you see them on stage - but in real life on the road or something!
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:33 am

Fuck...Uhhhmm, god, there are SOOO many things, I don't even know where to begin...let me see...you know what, give me about 2 days to think about it thoroughly...I need some time! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:46 am

I've gone over this in my head before...

"Hey, um excuse, Sharon? Robert?... Hi, I'm a -big- fan. *insert smile and handshakes and little bit of gushing over Jane Doe* Would you mind, um, *digs pen and sticky note out of purse* signing this for me. Please? THANKS! *possible hug* Nice to meet you."

...is it creepy I carry around pens and sticky notes? See cause I saw Maria Brink and Chris Howorth one time (and even though the got away from me Sad) I didn't have anything. I was traumatized. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 am

^What a missed opportunity...I guess you do learn from your mistakes after all. XD
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:18 pm

Moving to Within Temptation section Smile
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:23 pm

ooh I don't know what I'd say Razz knowing me I'd probably go all funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Same, haha. I'd go all shy and turn red. Not a pretty site, lol.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:47 pm

lol I think it'd take me a couple of minutes to actually say something Razz Knowing me i'd probably muck it up xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:53 pm

proberly have a nurvous breakdown and not say anything knowing me
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:29 pm

I dream to have some nice longer conversation with them one day about music, life.. But I guess if I'd actually got to meet them I would be too nervous and overwhelmed to say anything... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Haha, it's like you plan it all out and when to moment actually came you can't say anything Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:09 pm

'OMFS!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!'

Razz I'd have to desperatley try not to say that. I dunno probably just tell them how amazing they are and ask to shine Jeroen's head. I'd have to ask them for a pic and say how much they helped me, especially Mother Earth. I'd ask Ruud all about FAWK and I dunno really. I'd get too starstruck. I could barely say anything to Brock Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
withintemptationrock
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
withintemptationrock

Female
Number of posts : 4
Favorite WT song : wow.. that is a hard question! the song that got me into within temptation is solemn hour so i guess that is my fav but i love every singal song!and i definetly(sorry im terrible speller) cant wait for their new albums!
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:07 pm

lol omg i probz just have a breakdown!
i dunno really. i probz give them a massive team hug talk for a bit then ask them to sign summit or take a photo with me.then give each of them a hug and tell them that they're the best and keep rocking on:D then i have a breakdown after that lol
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:10 pm

Depends on the amount of dignity the situation called for...if I met them after a concert, I would be like OMGSHARONWORDSCANNOTDESCRIBETHELEVELOFLOVEIFEELFORYOU.
YOURMSUICLITERALLYSAVEDMYLIFEANDILOVEYOUSOMUCHFORIT.
THISISTHEHAPPIESTDAYOFMYLIFE.

And then she'll smile real cute since she too would have no idea what I just said.

Last edited by Fork Ninja on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:26 am

My page has expanded XD
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:38 am

Lol, mine too. There's Amy for ya Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:07 am

I fixed it.

Now, there is Amy for you...
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:11 am

How considerate of you! XD

Glomp
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:25 am

I would probably just faint and if Sharon wakes me up,i'll say:"Thank you!" XD

No,seriuously I'll just ask for an autograph,hug them,take an photograph and say how much i love them,like anyone else Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
midnightimmortal
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
midnightimmortal

Female
Number of posts : 9
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 pm

I'd tell them how much I love their music, how much I would love to see them, and a great big thankyou for making some of the most awesome music I have ever heard.
And then I'd possibly faint x3
Back to top Go down
Deceiver
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Deceiver

Female
Number of posts : 65
Favorite WT song : All I need
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:45 pm

What I would say? Nothing.
I would run away oO
Because I'm very shy, and Withn Temptation... on the road... omg...
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:21 pm

After 7 whole days of deep thinking and carefully analyzed research, I finally came up with what I would do/say if I ever met Sharon/Within Temptation:

Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Hug Hug Fangirl Fangirl Hug Hug Hug Fangirl Fangirl Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Hug Hug Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Super Happy Super Happy Fangirl Hug Fangirl Hug Hug Fangirl Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Hug Hug Super Happy Super Happy Hug Super Happy Hug Super Happy Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Hug Hug Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Fangirl Fangirl Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Super Happy Fangirl Hug Fangirl Super Happy

p.s.OMS, Deceiver that is so awesome, my favorite Within Temptation song is also All I Need! Fuckin badass! Hell's yeah, you rock! Dancing BEST song EVER! Missed high-five
Back to top Go down
Deceiver
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Deceiver

Female
Number of posts : 65
Favorite WT song : All I need
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 pm

I think that if you meet WT or Sharon it you'll stifle them Razz
And All I need... that song is very emotion, dynamic... just amazing
Back to top Go down
Dragana
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Dragana

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WT song : All i Need
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:25 pm

am...i wouldn't get to tell anything,i'd get a heart attack probably Laughing

Now seriously,i would ask them how do they stay so normal among the whole pressure,considering their popularity.
And i would ask Shaz what's her inspiration for making those gorgeous dresses Bow Down

Hmmm....i'd ask them also what do they listen to usualy,at home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragana_kovacevic
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:38 am

I'd die Very Happy

But I'd probably tell her she's amazing Very Happy:D: and gorgeous Very Happy and inspiring Very Happy
Then I'd ask how the kids were Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?   What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you say to Sharon/WT if you met them?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next