The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Utopia Christmas Video

Go down 
+11
ice-queen
Lady Draconian
Mitsy
FallenHalos
NeonFishnets
Diny
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
BigBossWTF
KellieBent
Onno
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Number of posts : 169
Favorite WT song : Pale,The Last Time, Pearls of Light, Somewhere, Restles
Bless :
Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Mitsy wrote:
Quote :
wow i watched it and you are really good singer and i love your hair (i just had to say that random i know....)

ahw, thanks! Very Happy

hhahahahaha your welcome
Group Bouncing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxxxfallenonexxxX
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWujgSdpgEE

Mitsy you're there!

Funny video Razz Especially the guy who got the lyrics all wrong XD And then the guy with the tuque doing the high note Laughing
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:48 am

OMS MITSY, YOU'RE IN THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333

I'm regretting not entering now Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:50 am

O.M.F.G! Shocked
Some of the people in there were...I don't even know! XD
Mitsy, congratulations on making it! you were awesome! Thumbs Up
You know what I find so ironic and like, Hilarious as hell, that it was mostly GUYS who tried out more than girls. XD XD XD
There were some parts where my ears were in like heaven...and then there were other parts where my ears just wouldn't stop bleeding. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:53 am

And that's why I'm regretting not entering XD Because, and I know it sounds conceited, but there were people in there that were much worse singers than me. XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:56 am

^YEAH, I was thinking the same! I was like "shiiiiit, if THIS guy made it, then I could've made it too!" XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:39 am

OMG. That asian dude sucked XD

But I wish I had entered too Sobbing
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:47 am

I think after everyone else watches this, I think we'll all regret not entering, LMFAO!!! XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:41 am

MITSY <333333 I love your hair and your voice. You are like, so fucking lucky Very Happy

OMG. I love the girl at 1:59 her voice is really good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mitsy
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Mitsy

Female
Number of posts : 46
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow, Ice Queen, Memories, Running Up That Hi
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:47 am

Thaaaanks! I really burst into tears of laughing when I saw those last seconds. That ending is hilarious! :')
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Now I regret I did not enter too. Razz Some parts were really amusing. Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 378548 But there also were some good ones. Mitsy, you did great job, lucky to be in the video. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:43 pm

They'll have other contests though! Very Happy And we'll all enter then Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Yeah, huh? XD No matter what the next contest is, we're going to ALL enter! XD
Back to top Go down
rosetounge
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
rosetounge

Female
Number of posts : 169
Favorite WT song : Pale,The Last Time, Pearls of Light, Somewhere, Restles
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:54 am

omg i just watched it mitsy you and your pretty hair are in the video
hahaahaahhahaaha Party
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxxxfallenonexxxX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Christmas Video   Utopia Christmas Video - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Utopia Christmas Video
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2