The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Mother Earth

Go down 
+14
WTrocker
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
PrincessOfTheDevil
LeiaLeFey
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Anna
Caz
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
Ktsunami
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Mother Earth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Mother Earth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Mother Earth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Mother Earth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Mother Earth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth   Mother Earth - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:48 pm

what songs?hope i don`t really get out of topic Whoops
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
Restless
Restless
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 1370
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Mother Earth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 20030 / 200Mother Earth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Mother Earth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Mother Earth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth   Mother Earth - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:53 pm

Hmm, if I remember from THOE booklet, it said Frozen and The Cross. And then I read somewhere on the official forum Blue Eyes. Not the chanting at beginning and in the middle, but I think background vocals somewhere. Very Happy Not sure if that one was true or not. scratch
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Mother Earth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Mother Earth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth   Mother Earth - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:28 pm

oh thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Mother Earth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Mother Earth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth   Mother Earth - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:48 pm

One of the most amazing songs ever! Pure magic! I love everything about this song, from the video to the reaction of the audience when played live. Epic lyrics, I love nature and I find them so true. Definately one of my favourites of WT. Just LOVE IT.
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Mother Earth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Mother Earth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth   Mother Earth - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:04 pm

I love Mother Earth! Sharon's dance is the BEST! I think it's where is came from...you know the Sharon Dance, from the video Razz
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Bless :
Mother Earth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Mother Earth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth   Mother Earth - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:49 pm

I just realised that Mother Earth has a 3/4 meter. Or am I wrong? Razz I thought none of WT's song had that.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Mother Earth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Mother Earth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth   Mother Earth - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 pm

I love the feel I get from this song. It's like MAGIC.
Also it completely fits with my pagan beliefs.
The video is beautiful too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Aimee
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Aimee

Female
Number of posts : 24
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth   Mother Earth - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:57 pm

I love it. Video is very great.
Back to top Go down
http://evanescence-forum.forumotions.net/forum.htm
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth   Mother Earth - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 pm

I actually think yeah, it is 3/4 meter. They have weirder tempo songs, don't they? I think ADM is 3/4 or 6/8, something like that. Jane Doe is like that too.
On topic, I adore this song!! So does my mom Smile I got her hooked! It's just so graceful and awesome at the beginning, and them it goes BOOM! Right into an awesome song!
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Bless :
Mother Earth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Mother Earth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth   Mother Earth - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Well I cannot hear the difference between 3/4 and 6/8 anyway. Razz I can just hear notes being played in groups of three.

What does everybody think of the orchestral version by the way? I have been listening to it a lot lately. It's so different and so the same at the same time. Razz And I have a thing for instrumentals.
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth   Mother Earth - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:16 pm

It's really quite cool! And I can't tell between 3/4 and 6/8 either, haha!!
The instrumental is neat, it's very different from the album version, but it's awesome! I can't really describe it.
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth   Mother Earth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother Earth
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3