The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

In case anyone was wondering..

Go down 
+4
Lady Draconian
Onno
FallenHalos
NeonFishnets
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
In case anyone was wondering.. Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200In case anyone was wondering.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In case anyone was wondering.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200In case anyone was wondering.. Right_bar_bleue

In case anyone was wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: In case anyone was wondering..   In case anyone was wondering.. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:24 am

We are no longer "Part of The Femme Metal Forums", as I was recently informed of by Kayleigh (Ktsunami). Femme Metal Forum is going back to the way it used to be, before these extension forums were made. Therefore, all of the other bands' forums (aside from this one and Evanescence) are being taken down. The reason we get to stay is that we are not -dead-. So, I am depending on you guys to keep us alive so I don't feel like a failure. How 'bout it?

Basically, the purpose of this post is to inform you all that we aren't attached to FMF anymore at all. This is just a Within Temptation forum for us and anyone who cares to join us. I love you

And you all know what this means...

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MINE NOW. Razz

Love and moldy muffins,
Miss Andypants <3
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
In case anyone was wondering.. Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200In case anyone was wondering.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In case anyone was wondering.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200In case anyone was wondering.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone was wondering..   In case anyone was wondering.. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:27 am

*SQUEEEEEEEES*

*bows and offers tea and scones*
Here for your service miss <3 We shall not fail Love
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
In case anyone was wondering.. Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200In case anyone was wondering.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone was wondering..   In case anyone was wondering.. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:39 am

To be honest, I haven't visited FMF in a long, long time In case anyone was wondering.. Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
In case anyone was wondering.. Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200In case anyone was wondering.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone was wondering..   In case anyone was wondering.. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:55 pm

XD This means I'll lose my Tristania forum? Sad No one bothers with my baby which is depressing. Bah! ¬.¬

Anyways this is a great thing! Very Happy Yays!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
In case anyone was wondering.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200In case anyone was wondering.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone was wondering..   In case anyone was wondering.. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:14 am

Boo-yah. Extremely looking forward to this - we can do what we waaaaaaant! Par-tayyy.

But! Since I'm 'in charge' of the Youtube account - should I change the little info box, removing the part that says we are part of the FM forums?
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
In case anyone was wondering.. Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200In case anyone was wondering.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone was wondering..   In case anyone was wondering.. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 am

I never even saw this announcement til now Razz But seeing as the day it was posted was the day I went to Denver it makes sense. I think I went on FMF like once Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
In case anyone was wondering.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200In case anyone was wondering.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone was wondering..   In case anyone was wondering.. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:20 am

The FMF layout is extremely confusing for me, and really unfair Razz Why would you show the Staff Room to normal members? They're just toying with us!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
In case anyone was wondering.. Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200In case anyone was wondering.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone was wondering..   In case anyone was wondering.. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:45 am

I haven't seen this one eighter XD But I'm glad this forum is alive<3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
In case anyone was wondering.. Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200In case anyone was wondering.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone was wondering..   In case anyone was wondering.. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:11 am

Yay, it's Independence Day!~

The forum shall never die. <3
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone was wondering..   In case anyone was wondering.. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:47 pm

WTrocker wrote:
Boo-yah. Extremely looking forward to this - we can do what we waaaaaaant! Par-tayyy.

But! Since I'm 'in charge' of the Youtube account - should I change the little info box, removing the part that says we are part of the FM forums?
Hmm..yeah, definitely. Go for it, midear. <3
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone was wondering..   In case anyone was wondering.. Empty

Back to top Go down

In case anyone was wondering..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Welcome :: Announcements-
Jump to: