The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

The Unforgiving Racecar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
The Unforgiving Racecar Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200The Unforgiving Racecar Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Unforgiving Racecar Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Unforgiving Racecar Right_bar_bleue

The Unforgiving Racecar Empty
PostSubject: The Unforgiving Racecar   The Unforgiving Racecar EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:14 pm

The Unforgiving Racecar Tu-car10

Quote :
We are not only going faster on our album and on tour soon, but this year also on the racing track.

Robert will be driving ‘The Unforgiving’ Within Temptation race car to participate in the Dutch BMW m3 cup.

Romano Molenaar and Niel from http://www.artkingstudio.com have made the design for the car which we think totally rocks. You might know Romano as the artist of the comic-series of our album ‘The Unforgiving’.

After seeing the car Sharon got so enthusiastic that she has also decided to get get her racing-license to be able to race ‘The Unforgiving’.

If you want to see the car in action on the track yourself you can always visit the races for free. Later this year we will also organize a ‘fan-day’ where people can join Robert on the racing-track and experience the speed and thrill themselves in the passenger seat.

Today the car will have it’s roll-out on the track at Zandvoort at the first BMW m3cup presentation and test day!

Original Article and More Pictures

I honestly thought this was way cool. xD Definitely cool enough for its own topic! I just wish I could ride in it. Surprised SO COOL!
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
The Unforgiving Racecar Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200The Unforgiving Racecar Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Unforgiving Racecar Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200The Unforgiving Racecar Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Racecar   The Unforgiving Racecar EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Can I drive this? That would definitely encourage me to get off my lazy ass and get my licence. Razz

Seriously, though, that is one epic badass of a car. Really environmentally unfriendly hobby, but a badass car. SO FUCKING BADASS, I CANNOT HANDLE IT.
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Racecar   The Unforgiving Racecar EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:10 am

Yeah i totally want to own this car!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiving Racecar   The Unforgiving Racecar Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiving Racecar
Page 1 of 1