The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

What Have You Done

Go down 
+21
DianiBLo
magnoly
Sweet Sorrow
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
Toatsies
And2DieIsEasy
CatocalaLacrymosa
Frozen
KellieBent
Anna
LeiaLeFey
Caz
ForgiveMeMySins
Onno
Fork Ninja
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
Ktsunami
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
What Have You Done - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200What Have You Done - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What Have You Done - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What Have You Done - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

What Have You Done - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:18 pm

KellieBent wrote:
I want your Dad!!!! He sounds amazing Smile

Most people say that, he took time to learn about what I liked and joined in. He loves most of my music though I share some of his likes like Pink Floyd and Genesis. He plays games against me on the PS3 and knows more about my online life than I do sometimes.

Hes very funny insults everyone for everything in a good way, to him its a game of wit. Most poeple tihnk he went to uni yet he didnt, basically im a younger thinner version of him, or is he an older fatter version of me?
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
What Have You Done - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200What Have You Done - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What Have You Done - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What Have You Done - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Razz Well he really does sound like a good Dad.

And I love seeing older WT fans, any older metal fans. There was a 40 year old bloke with a WT top standing next to me at Nightwish Very Happy I was proud. Then all the Download veterans walking round with WT tops made me proud too. I'm gonna be like that when I'm 40 Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
What Have You Done - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200What Have You Done - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What Have You Done - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What Have You Done - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:24 pm

lols, iv seen an 80 year old near my school like that, and several of the teacher to, though one thinks hes a jedi. Why thank you I like my father hes 48 Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
What Have You Done - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200What Have You Done - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What Have You Done - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What Have You Done - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Well 48 isn't old seeing as Johnny Depp's 45 Razz

I love the older metal heads though.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:34 pm

I was so tempted to point out that im older than you so do you like me. Then decided that can be taken the wrong way and left it Razz

On topic I like this song but its not my favarite
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:38 pm

Razz Well you're not that much older. Only 127 till I'm 18 haha. And yes I do like you Very Happy

I really did love WHYD when it came out, I do love it, I just think I really overplayed it as it was the only WT song I had on my old phone. When phones couldn't have memory cards Razz It's a great song but it really is better after you haven't heard it in a while.
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
What Have You Done - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200What Have You Done - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Not one of my favourites, but I truly like it some way. I really cannot dislike anything from WT so... Razz Keith's voice goes very well with Sharon's. Nice song anyway, and I really love to sing it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
DianiBLo
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Number of posts : 12
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 pm

I love that song
I want the link of radio darkness or sirens radio;)
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
What Have You Done - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What Have You Done - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:09 pm

I just listened to A Dangerous Mind for the first time in ages, and I suddenly noticed the bridge of that song resembles very much the bridge of WHYD (musically). Anyone else agrees?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
What Have You Done - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What Have You Done - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Whoa. You're so right, Onno. That's crazy...I mean they're very, very close. It's amazing how the similar guitar riffs can be a part of such different songs. Wow. Nice catch!
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Yess!! I noticed that too! I also thought that somehow Final Destination and ADM sounded similar. Maybe it's just me, haha. I personally really like WHYD, and it's my sister's favorite song by WT!
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:05 am

This song related to me for a while.
It sounds amazing in my opinion, especially the extended version
Back to top Go down
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Number of posts : 971
Favorite WT song : Somewhere Stand My Ground Sinead Iron Our Farewell
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Havent played this song for ages until last night and it's awesome and whenever it was on tv -i turned the volume up high to feel the whole song
Back to top Go down
http://ryanslilttleangel.tumblr.com/
Mrblack0301
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Number of posts : 20
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Lots of people don't like this one, but I love it

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Have You Done   What Have You Done - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Have You Done
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Music :: Songs-
Jump to: