The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

London Brixton Academy meet up.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
London Brixton Academy meet up. Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200London Brixton Academy meet up. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
London Brixton Academy meet up. Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200London Brixton Academy meet up. Right_bar_bleue

London Brixton Academy meet up. Empty
PostSubject: London Brixton Academy meet up.   London Brixton Academy meet up. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Okay my lovely WT friends. Who is going to the London gig on the 11th November? We need a plan of action. Me & Andy will be in London the day before so if anyone wants meeting at the train station we can do that. Or if we all want to be at the front we could start queuing and then meet us at the academy. Or we could all go for a meal somewhere or all sit in the queue with food. Is anyone planning to stay around after to wait for the band or is anyone staying in a hotel overnight? Let me know what you're all doing and we'll make this the best gig ever Very Happy We need to all be at the front guys. We're their best fans Very Happy

I know Tayla is going and Fani. Does anyone know if Mat, Sam or James are going? Get them over to the forum if you have them on Facebook so we can get together a plan Smile

Also we'll be at the Birmingham one so if anyone is going to that let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
London Brixton Academy meet up. Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200London Brixton Academy meet up. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
London Brixton Academy meet up. Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200London Brixton Academy meet up. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: London Brixton Academy meet up.   London Brixton Academy meet up. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:28 am

It's so cool that you can actually go to a WT gig together, finally. Have fun Hug
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
London Brixton Academy meet up. Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200London Brixton Academy meet up. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: London Brixton Academy meet up.   London Brixton Academy meet up. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:21 am

^Tell me about it, Onno. I'm seriously SO EXCITED.

LONDON WT IN LONDON KELLIE HOLY FUCKING BALLS.

I think it'd be cool to have multiple groups in the line at the same place. So if someone needs to leave or if we get hungry, the place can be held. XD Kellie, I'll have you know that I am HARDCORE when it comes to getting to gigs early... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Brixton Academy meet up.   London Brixton Academy meet up. Empty

Back to top Go down

London Brixton Academy meet up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: