The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Sharon's Live Mistakes

Go down 
+17
PaleEnchantress
KellieBent
Lady Draconian
Toatsies
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
ForgiveMeMySins
Scarygothgirl
beverly
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
britrogue
rafi
Onno
Caz
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:40 pm

i think its a good thing that she messes up sometimes because it proves that she's singing live and that no one minds when she messes up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:26 pm

I completely agree!

But this kinda pissed me off: on the video where she loses her voice during Stand My Ground, I commented saying

"Well, that's how you know she's actually singing live Smile

Mucho respect for the poor woman Smile" And then I got a bunch of thumbs down on my comment.

And some body came back and said, "Sorry, but that is not true. I had the opportunity of seeing her live, and she's incredible live."

And then I said: "Oh, I'm well aware of how amazing she is live! I've seen them too. I'm just saying, there are a lot of people who say things like, "She's lip syncing" or "I wish she would really sing instead of lip singing". And I know that she doesn't lip sync. Which is why I said, "That's how we know she's actually singing." Because, if she were lip syncing, that wouldn't have happened. I wasn't saying she's a bad live singer at all Very Happy"

And I still got a lot of thumbs down Sad It makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:22 pm

At the end of the first verse, she uses the line "Cause if we fail it will be in vain" which is from the second verse. Smile

I agree with you, NeonFishnets. Besides, Sharon's mistakes separate all their live performances from each other Razz

By the way, that performance of NES at Noorderslag is cute. Anyone has it?

Last edited by Onno on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Restless
Restless
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 1280
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160 / 200160 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:28 pm

Some people on YouTube are idiots
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/GeorgiaS7920
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:22 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
I completely agree!

But this kinda pissed me off: on the video where she loses her voice during Stand My Ground, I commented saying

"Well, that's how you know she's actually singing live Smile

Mucho respect for the poor woman Smile" And then I got a bunch of thumbs down on my comment.

And some body came back and said, "Sorry, but that is not true. I had the opportunity of seeing her live, and she's incredible live."

And then I said: "Oh, I'm well aware of how amazing she is live! I've seen them too. I'm just saying, there are a lot of people who say things like, "She's lip syncing" or "I wish she would really sing instead of lip singing". And I know that she doesn't lip sync. Which is why I said, "That's how we know she's actually singing." Because, if she were lip syncing, that wouldn't have happened. I wasn't saying she's a bad live singer at all Very Happy"

And I still got a lot of thumbs down Sad It makes no sense.

really?! thats well out! but people could have misread that. i think i commented on one of those vids
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:54 am

Yeah...I guess I see how it could. But even when I explained myself...Ugh. *rolls eyes*

Quote :

In audio form? I do. And I can e-mail it to you, if you so choose Wink
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:49 pm

ohh i hate people who are like that. you try explaining and they still are ignorant
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 4:30 am

^ Exactly. *rolls eyes*

*needs to find more mistakes*
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:55 pm

Onno wrote:

I used to. But I deleted my whole WT Live album....it was 2GB in size Laughing
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:27 pm

If that's only audio formats, that's quite a lot Razz
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:43 am

Yup. All mp3 files from various bootlegs. But it was taking up so much room!
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:01 pm

You could have burned it on a DVD... but anyway, we're a bit too OT now.

I don't have a YT link for this one, so I hope this is allowed. o_o
http://www.4shared.com/file/38921315/62ded5ab/2005-07-20_-_3FM_-_Our_farewell.html?dirPwdVerified=b03f8727

She messes up near the end of second verse. And although it's arguably not a mistake, she sings "I feel your loss/you're lost (?)" instead of "I feel so lost"
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:44 am

And she still makes it sounds good! *is in love* Razz
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:15 pm

Yeah I can totally see that happening to me. I forgot all the words to one of my songs at practice last week. I was like..."Ack what is it??"

I think Sharon made a mistake or two when I saw her live, mostly just like in the Promise one at the beginning where she mixed up parts of different verses I think. Nothing like her completely forgetting the lyrics. I would be so embarrassed! But Sharon has alway been of great composure! I think she can recover from anything.

here is one where the announcer made a mistake...It's with the Armin Van Buuren song.

I got MAD at him. But then...it might also have been whoever wrote his notes for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:09 am

"From Within Temptation: SUSAN!"

Rolling Eyes

Idiot.

I've seen that...I wanted to hurt someone Razz
Back to top Go down
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 3:18 am

Onno wrote:

At the end of the first verse, she uses the line "Cause if we fail it will be in vain" which is from the second verse. Smile

I haven't heard one OSH performance where she's sung the right words "So I'm in the end now what have we gained?". Laughing She often changes lines around, even on purpose. Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 3:20 am

That she does. And at the end she says "It's all around me" twice instead of "It's all around us"
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:59 pm

Toatsies wrote:

I haven't heard one OSH performance where she's sung the right words "So I'm in the end now what have we gained?". Laughing She often changes lines around, even on purpose. Razz
Yes, I realised that when I heard the Brazil recording containing the same mistake. Razz She leaves out some words in Jillian and Restless too by the way. But in Restless, it's only great to hear the massive sing-along of "All of my life I gave to you" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:05 am

I'm pretty sure she sang it right both times I saw them...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:24 pm

Near the end of All I Need, Sharon is probably mixed up the Album and Single Versions, because she sings "Make me from my fear..."

Edit: Dailymotion tag isn't working?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:08 pm

Meh. We can copy and paste Razz
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:02 pm

Apart from the false start, in Angels @ Fanclubdag 2007, she sings...

Sparkling angel, I couldn't hear
All the senses, your feelings for me.
Apparently, we can hear senses. Yayness! cheers

(Seriously, there is something wrong with the video tag.)

Last edited by Onno on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:59 am

I don't know...does this site do video tags?

I think you might just have to use the HTML codes next to the videos.
Back to top Go down
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 9:12 pm

Sharon sang Our Solemn Hour in Jillian again. Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IeKhLWDnuA&fmt=18
Apparently she also sang Jillian during DOF.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:31 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
I don't know...does this site do video tags?

I think you might just have to use the HTML codes next to the videos.
In my previous posts, it worked. But when I looked up that post now, it had some [flash] code in it and the URL was edited. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon's Live Mistakes   Sharon's Live Mistakes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharon's Live Mistakes
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next