The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Things That Make You Go WTF?

Go down 
+26
rosetounge
xut0piax
RestlessAngel
BigBossWTF
Sweet Sorrow
Alyna
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
Frozen
CatocalaLacrymosa
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
WTforever
Scarygothgirl
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
Ktsunami
Caz
Deceiver-Of-Fools
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:03 am

People like me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:47 pm

^^ Snug

Human nature
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Weird guys who come up to you and randomly start talking
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:07 pm

My dreams.. What the hell is wrong with my brain?
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:20 pm

^^ you know i ask that alot about myself, though there less dreams more nightmares same thing Snug
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:03 pm

They people are...They make me want to hit them -_-
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:26 am

Tonight's guest host for Raw...

Al Sharpton... who thought a civil rights activist was a good idea for a wrestling program?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:24 am

People who never wash their hands.
Don't you know thats disgusting?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:13 am

^Ewww. Same with people who never brush their teeth. I don't wanna look at that while I'm talking to you..
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Norton 360, all i did was turn it on now its broke shesh what muppets been messing around with it this time
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:45 pm

^ What the hell?
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:46 pm

I know! I was watching it this morning when I got back from school and I was like what!?! I reckon she's making it up for attention.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Hopefully xD Otherwise she has some serious problems!!

My memory makes me want to go WTF. I forgot what I was going to write before.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Most definately Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Fuck that! That woman is clearly crazy and fugly, for sure! And yeah, it's only for attention, just like that stupid, ignorant mother here in LA (?), aka, "Octamom" who can't even support two children and just wants money from the government and attention from people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:56 pm

BigBossWTF wrote:
Fuck that! That woman is clearly crazy and fugly, for sure! And yeah, it's only for attention, just like that stupid, ignorant mother here in LA (?), aka, "Octamom" who can't even support two children and just wants money from the government and attention from people.

Hey! Did you know Denny's is making an octomom breakfast?

Yup, eight eggs, no meat and the guy next to you has to pay for it.

XD XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:04 pm

^ *dies*
hahahhaha
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:57 am

Ktsunami wrote:
BigBossWTF wrote:

Hey! Did you know Denny's is making an octomom breakfast?

Yup, eight eggs, no meat and the guy next to you has to pay for it.

XD XD

Ahahahahaaaaaaaaaa, fuckin funny! Wish that Octomom was here to read this because she just got BURNT, literally! XD Nice one Kay, that was funny as shit!
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:26 pm

That was pretty good Kay XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Uhhh, the server is fuckin with me again! It let's me in whenever the fuck it feels like it! Are they going to fix this soon? It's irritating... head!desk
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:42 pm

It's doing it to me too. I mean all my other tabs are working and this one is like screwing with me.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:48 pm

God.Fuckin.Damn.It!
PISS!
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:50 pm

The stalling in the CBOX
X_X
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:55 pm

My brother -__-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Make You Go WTF?
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next