The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Things That Make You Go WTF?

Go down 
+26
rosetounge
xut0piax
RestlessAngel
BigBossWTF
Sweet Sorrow
Alyna
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Amairwyn
Frozen
CatocalaLacrymosa
LeiaLeFey
KellieBent
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
WTforever
Scarygothgirl
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
Ktsunami
Caz
Deceiver-Of-Fools
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:44 am

People who feel the need to tell me that about their sex life when I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:10 am

^ XD XD XD XD XD

Sorry, I couldn't help it XD

Parents not watching their kids -_-
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 am

When my photography teacher assigns us to take and edit 100 pictures over the weekend that relate to the photographers we're studying. Mine just so happens to take pictures like this:

Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Annie-leibovitz-julianne-moore-michael-phelps
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:41 am

^Lol, mermaids, mermans, Atlantis, fish, corrals, underwater utopia, etc. Razz That seems pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:37 pm

This forum being a in still being silly and not working/loading i will yell forum motions damn servers into submission Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:41 pm

^^ Snap Razz

Sometimes my sister.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 pm

my body -_-
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:50 pm

^ lat we saw your body was fine Snug
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:52 pm

^ Hug lol, thanks, but I meant internally.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:53 pm

^^ ah Snug hope it helps Smile
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm

^: hug: kinda sorta. thanks
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:30 am

YOU AMERICA, FUCK YOU! Laughing Laughing Laughing
JUST kidding, just fuckin kidding, lol! lol!

I got it from Family Guy, you know, that part where Peter does the "You Know What Really Grinds My Gears!?" during the news...when they tell him he's been fired...after they found out he's the dad of the baby boy who crashed through the wall of the bar while intoxicated...Stewie and Brian...so Peter says that after they tell him...so yeah, that's where it's from! XD
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:26 pm

^ O_O *psst* Roberto's having a funny turn. XD

Some people's attitude. And the way they made Narcissa Malfoy in Harry Potter -_-
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Everyone in my class moaning about photography. Ever thought you know it's your fault your films black after you developed it. Seeing as no one else touched the film or camera. And she did not say you have to take 5 films this week she said over the whole course. Oh and she's set a lot less work than anyone else. And it's the most fun subject we have. Stop moaning about having to use film. Whats the problem with film? Just because it takes more skill than pressing a button and you have to develop it. Oh wow it takes more effort than digital, yeah thats why they're doing it. There's nothing wrong with the cameras or the film, it's human error.

Ugh, it's really pissing me off. Surely going out taking pictures, developing your own film and doing darkroom edits is alot more satisfying and fun than sitting at a desk writing in your book for Fine Art.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:54 pm

^Dude, that sounds like a shit load of fun! Razz
I suck with cameras, but hey, I'd rather have a fun class like that than fuckin math...or science...or English...or just about anything! XD
So yeah, good for you Kellie, tell those whiny little bitches to STFU! Laughing
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:11 am

The fact that my mom wants to get only fruits and vegetables and eat ONLY those for 9 days as part of their new diet.

X_X
I DONT HAVE TO LOSE ANY FUCKING WEIGHT! why do I have to starve?!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:56 pm

Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Asylum14
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:02 am

XD XD XD XD I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:11 am

LOL, that's an awesome pic Andy! Love your expression! Razz Wink
So it seems like you're partying and having a blast with your friends and family huh? I'm so happy for you. Enjoy the rest of it! Party
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:29 am

I love it! Your expression is priceless!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:26 pm

I'm loving that pic Andy,you are so cute Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:52 am

iTunes!
Seriously, WTF!?
Within Temptation said that Utopia is now officially on iTunes (that was like 3 days ago), so why is it that I go to iTunes, search in "Within Temptation", find the page list of their songs, videos, etc. and still no Utopia to be found!? So to anybody else who has iTunes, is Utopia there, or is it just me, or do I have some weird version, or what!? It's pissing me off cause I want to buy it, but it's still not there! So what the hell is up with iTunes!? Frustrated
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:44 pm

When people spell things wrong >.< It's so annoying.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:17 pm

^I'm spelling wrong Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Icon_lol

When some bands/TV shows etc turn commercial just to earn more money.I can't stand that Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:19 pm

You don't mispell "there" instead of "they're" >.> Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Make You Go WTF?   Things That Make You Go WTF? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Make You Go WTF?
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next