The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Mother Earth-how do you rate it?

Go down 
+23
HandOfSorrow
angedemon
xut0piax
Diny
nightfalls
WTrocker
BigBossWTF
Lady Draconian
magnoly
AliyahDuilliath
Fork Ninja
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
Franneke
shadowlight166
KellieBent
LeiaLeFey
Caz
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
Toatsies
ice-queen
themetalinme
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How do you rate Mother Earth?
1/5
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2/5
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3/5
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
4/5
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 13 ]
5/5
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:15 pm

nightfalls wrote:
There are some good songs on the album so i give it a 4/5. There are also some songs i don't like that much

What? What? WHAT? What songs are these? Razz

Mother Earth is my favourite album, it's pure perfection. Happy Birthday Mother Earth <3 I'm not sure what I would have done without you. Party Party Party

I shall celebrate by sitting on Mother Earth chair and listening to Mother Earth Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:22 pm

9 Years it is :p

I've got 4/5

I dont like a few songs on it, but my of my 10 favorite WT songs, 4 are on ME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Number of posts : 283
Favorite WT song : The Other Half (Of Me)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:00 pm

KellieBent wrote:
nightfalls wrote:
There are some good songs on the album so i give it a 4/5. There are also some songs i don't like that much

What? What? WHAT? What songs are these? Razz

Mother Earth is my favourite album, it's pure perfection. Happy Birthday Mother Earth <3 I'm not sure what I would have done without you. Party Party Party

I shall celebrate by sitting on Mother Earth chair and listening to Mother Earth Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I dont like caged, the promise and in perfect harmony not that much, but that i got with every album
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Jaw Drop Jaw Drop Jaw Drop Shocked Shocked Shocked

You dont like Caged? seriously? Wow. I am in shock Razz I didn't think this was possible. How can you not like Caged? It's the most perfect song in the entire world. Can someone hit me, I'm not sure I've read this right Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:08 pm

^ You don't like Caged and The Promise? Shocked OMG, these are my all time favs! But well... it's ok, everyone has their own likes. Wink

Mother Earth is my fav WT album as well. It's just magic. In Love
Happy Birthday Mother Earth! Very Happy Party
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:12 pm

My favorites from Mother Earth are Deceiver Of Fools,Caged and The Promise,but I'm still in love with Ice Queen in Mother Earth aswell Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Icon_smile .I really like the other songs too like Dark Wings,but I don't have enough space for them in my top Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:06 pm

i like dark wings, mother earth and ice queen the most. Also the intro is beautiful
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:16 pm

^ Smile Yay someone else who loves the ME Intro. I love it. It's been my text ringtone for like 2 years now Razz probably longer.
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Happy Birthday Mother Earth Smile 5/5 Cos i love all the albums from WT

Party Clapping Happy Birthday
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:12 am

You also like every song of wt, there is no song that you like more than another. Fuck and i thought i was obsessed
Back to top Go down
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Number of posts : 174
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 am

a big 5!!
definitly my favourite album, basicly love all the songs on it and i love the way sharon sounds
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:04 am

but if you gave an album already a big 5 you say that the album is the best they ever made, and then they cant make it better
Back to top Go down
angedemon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
angedemon

Number of posts : 174
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:09 am

seeing it like that...still it's a perfect album, and the new album can be pefect as well and not necesarily better in it's own way (am i making any sense?)
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:03 am

^ Yeah Smile I agree. All WT albums are so different from each other so they all get to be perfect in their own way to me. I'd give THOE 5 but Mother Earth is still my favourite. They are so different it's hard to compare them.
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:11 am

nightfalls wrote:
You also like every song of wt, there is no song that you like more than another. Fuck and i thought i was obsessed

Lmao Its hard to choose, they all mean something to me i get a different feeling with each of them and understand each song Smile
Back to top Go down
nightfalls
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
nightfalls

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:33 am

ok whatever you want Razz

I love all music, but i prefer some songs more than other
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:17 pm

5/5 even though my fav is The Silent Force. And I really like In Perfect Harmony, I think it's sweet Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Why do so many people dislike the song?
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:12 am

^Well,personally I think it has a lovely melody,but the problem for me its the lyrics.Okay,I like the fairy-tale theme,but at a certain point I find them chessey Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 378548 .And it's too long..I mean I usually love listening to long songs,but just if they change their tempo within the lenth.IPH it's pretty-much the same through its whole 7 minutes...

But that's just me Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Icon_razz

Last edited by XxfrozenbutterflyxX on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Yeah, the lyrics are cheesy but so fantasy Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Ghost
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Cosmic Ghost

Female
Number of posts : 79
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 am

4/5

Not WT's greatest album, but good nonetheless. I guess the fantasy/nature theme of it never connected with me, even though I'm usually all for that sort of stuff.

There are some brilliant songs such as Deceiver Of Fools and Never-Ending Story, though there are also songs which are less than brilliant, such as Dark Wings and the intro. Contrast to popular belief, In Perfect Harmony is quite good - the cliché lyrics aside of course. Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Icon_tongue I never understood the hype with Ice Queen, but it's still a great listen, and makes me think of pre-Pevensie children Narnia for some reason. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cosmicghost
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 am

Mother Earth... how can I begin to describe it?? Let's just say... There is not one song on the album I don't adore In Love I'm hopeless, there is not one song by WT I do not like!
My favorites right now are Our Farewell and Never-Ending Story. What can I say about OF... It's incredible. The first time I heard it and read the lyrics, I cried like a baby for 10 straight minutes!! I absolutely love it, Sharon sounds so incredible in it. Same with NES, Sharon is just perfect there! She's perfect everywhere, but you know. (I'm so hopeless)
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
vanessaweber
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 127
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Never-Ending Story, Somewhe
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 am

4/5

It's a nice album. It's very pretty and refreshing, as well as uplifting.
But the only songs that really have a place in my heart in this album are Never-Ending Story, The Promise, and Mother Earth. Everything else on here are just good songs.
Back to top Go down
Mrblack0301
Jane Doe
Jane Doe

Number of posts : 20
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:11 pm

5/5 for " Mother Earth "

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth-how do you rate it?   Mother Earth-how do you rate it? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother Earth-how do you rate it?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2