The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:37 pm

^^ That's awsome!!!

When you squee because you see the name Ruud on the TV guide
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:34 am

OMS that's amazing. ♥

When your friend designs a really cool intricate snake for you and says she's going to decorate it with things you like and it's completely smothered in all things Within Temptation Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:23 pm

When you squee and it just makes your day to hear someone who is like a mom to you say "Sharon Den Adel is the bomb"
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:33 pm

When your brother has figured out the trumpet notes to Hand of Sorrow because you listen to BS so loud all the time. He plays with it now xD
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:34 pm

That is amaing Razz ^^^^

When you consider the news to be www.within-temptation.com/en and when someone asks you if you know what's going on in the news you tell them that there are new Black Symphony tops in the Webshop Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:35 am

^Holy shite, I thought I was the only one! XD

When you're listening to the radio with a friend and Uncle Nasty calls someone who won tickets and VIP passes to the Metallica concert. And when Uncle Nasty says, "You love them? So how would you feel about getting backstage passes" and she simply says, "That would be awesome", you flip a bitch and start ranting about the fact that if it were Within Temptation and you won, you wouldn't be able to speak and it would complete your life.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:02 am

When you have a dream that Holland invaded Britian and you're sad in your dream cuz Holland= WT and WT= Peace, but you are really happy when you wake up cuz you realize you were listening to WHYD in your dream...

When you are sitting in a public area reading and one of the characters moved to Holland so you say out loud OMG I'D MOVE TO HOLLAND IN A SECOND!!! Then say SHARON, SHAROOON....SHAARON...a couple of dozen times...and the person sitting near you looks at you Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:36 pm

Holland really should come and invade Britain Smile Sharon can lead her army Razz I'd join that army Smile A Sharon led Britian XD
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:59 pm

*ahem* A SHARON LED WORLD<3
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:17 pm

In Love I would love to live in a Sharon led world. I want to join her Queen of Hearts army Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:29 pm

Wouldn't that just be the best? We'd have no war. Razz Though, I think a WT oligarchy might be better.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:28 am

No offense but I'm all for democracies. lol!

When you use a WT quote to open an important essay for English. "There is always a sparkle of hope if you just believe".... it was about who I think should win the presidential election. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:21 am

When you smirk while watching Max Payne because someone says "What Have You Done"
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:48 am

I painted my walls today...

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 10190810
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:24 pm

That's an amazing wall Andy Smile

When you realise that whilst people who are religious use biblical quotes to give them strength you use WT lyrics Razz
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:32 pm

When your at a theme park and your standing in line for a ride and your talking to one of the people who runs the ride and you squee when they say 'he won't even know who Within Temptation are' even if she did read it of my top Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 5:30 pm

You get happy when a Dutch fan messages you on msn and tells you they have brand new fresh acoustic bootlegs Sheep in Love
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:10 pm

New Acoustics? Razz

Did anyone ever get a good version of Stand My Ground acoustic? One without the dog or msn Razz
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:29 pm

LeiaLeFey wrote:
You get happy when a Dutch fan messages you on msn and tells you they have brand new fresh acoustic bootlegs Sheep in Love

When you share them with the wonderful people on this forum. Razz
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:34 pm

No I didnt manage to get a better version and the new ones are being a pain about getting here. My friend has mean internet.

But I had WT lyrics engraved on my new ipod.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:20 pm

-When you have your friend IM you links to three pictures on All The Memories, and you know by the URL exactly which picture it is. O.O;

-When your friends know what YKYOWWTW means.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:33 pm

You squee when you find a new ringtone one from your service provider that even though not WT is one of Sharon's guest songs because hey it's Sharon
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:52 pm

^OMG I JUST PUT IN AND OUT OF LOVE ON MY PHONE! Very Happy I woke up to it this morning.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:23 pm

So did I!
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:45 pm

I have "In and Out of Love" as one of my ringtones...the part at the end that starts with the line "I can't keep running"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: