The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
CatocalaLacrymosa
davidtourniquet
Onno
Anna
KellieBent
Frozen
TruthBeneathTheRose
Scarygothgirl
Fork Ninja
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
shadowlight166
WTforever
Funeral Freak
PrincessOfTheDevil
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
themetalinme
~river~
teardrop101
Ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 8:35 pm

When you buy Kerrang because it has the tiniest pic of Sharon in saying how you should go and see Apocalyptica. Dont worry Sharon I am Razz I'll scan if anyone wants but it's tiny Razz

It rubbed in the fact my tickets got lost in the post Neutral and I have to go to Wolvo with a letter from my dad and the printed order to get my tickets. I dont want paper tickets damn it I want a proper one for my wall Razz

£2.20 for a tiny pic of Sharon Razz

When you wear your WT top, Docs, WT hoody and use one of your WT lighters and insist everyone has to have their fag lit by the WT lighter to mark the last day of the Theatre Tour Razz Okay I wear WT tops and my hoody all the time and my Docs often but they take planning Razz But I never use my WT lighters Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 11:01 pm

When you always wear your Within Temptation top and hoodie and your teacher starts calling it your traditional clothing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:30 pm

I might have put this before but I'm too lazy to go back Razz

When you re-arrange the WT Cd's in music shop so they are in order of release.

When you decide you cant take Mother Earth chair to Download or Bloodstock in fear it will be stolen (Someone kept stealing our chair that we stole which was broken Razz and you know I stole ME chair in the first place) so I will steal another chair at Download and Bloodstock and name them after WT albums too Razz What do you think is best Enter chair? The Dance Chair? The Silent Force Chair? The Heart of Everything Chair? Oooh or Black Symphony Chair?

When people think your refer to Mother Earth as a person rather than a CD Razz

When you swear it rains whenever you take ME out of the CD player. Well that was when it didnt rain so much Razz

Smile Yes ME related for ME anniversary.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:48 pm

lol Razz ^^

When you have to get your daily dose of WT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:19 am

I was re-arranging the CD's in the HMV in Wolvo today Razz We had 5 hours to kill and there is nothing in Wolvo. Then I went back to the WT CDs after finding Black Symphony and putting it to the front Razz to find someone had bought Mother Earth Smile So I squee'd the shop down Razz It was the version I didnt have too Sad

When you squee during Apocalyptica because they said the next song is Bittersweet Smile Their bittersweet is amazing too Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:26 am

LOL, I always head straight to the metal section in CD shops to make sure they're selling WT. A lot of times, they've been sold out, so whooop.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:30 am

We have to promote WT Smile They didnt have The Dance though Sad It's funny because I'm there rearranging Wt and my mate does the same with HIM Razz So I dont feel really obsessed... on my own atleast Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Omg. If you have someone else with you, you cna do anything and not get self-conscious. It's like justification!!!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:14 am

Razz Yay I have justification. It made me feel less obsessed Razz I also reordered Nightwish and 36 Crazyfists.

When you spend like 2 hours re-arranging WT wall because my group poster came Smile instead of doing driving theory Razz Only to find now not all your pics will fit on your wall Sad So you have to make a Nightwish/Within wall so to fit all the pics Razz
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:29 am

When you get really offended at some loser objectifying Sharon in Youtube comments.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:35 am

Is that on The Last Time? Some idiot saying some hmm I dunno how to put it well yes objectifying things. Why cant people just say she's gorgeous instead of going into things and putting it as very offensive.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:40 am

I think it might be, yes...they're just insulting everyone now Pissed Off
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:43 am

I know I cant believe someone could be so disrespectful. If you think she's gorgeous then put that but dont go into things and not in such a way. Why do people feel like they can be idiots on Youtube.

Angry WT fans Sad
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:46 am

I know, I hate drama on WT videos. There's been a lot lately, lots of people asking if they're a Christian band, and the goth-or-not beast has risen it's head again.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:49 am

I just avoid reading the comments most the time and dont comment because I would just rant for ages and it would anger me so much. Yeah I saw something about people thinking they labelled themselves as gothic. Why cant people let it drop and just listen to the music.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:51 am

Generally, I try to avoid it, but when the band never call themselves gothic, and when asked "What kind of music is it? Is it gothic? Metal? Symphonic?", they respond with "It's Symphonic metal, symphonic rock", that generally means they're not a gothic band. I enoy some gothic music, but not the watered down BS that those people are comparing WT to.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:56 am

I just avoid labels for music completely. I dont really know who are classed as gothic but I cant find a way to label WT. I got asked that for media and I just said they have so many different styles it's impossible to label.

I dont know why people are so eager to label any band. Who cares as long as you like it. I know people are always going to leave negative comments on YT but I really dont see the point.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:59 am

I think people just like to know where they can pigeonhole all artists. It just bugs me, but I'll have to get used to it, like WT Razz
I have them under Symphonic Metal on my iTunes, but that's so difficult to explain to people who haven't heard it before, lol.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:03 am

Yeah I wouldnt know how to describe Symphonic Metal. I've never put any Genre but the automatic ones on Windows Media got World I have no idea what World is Razz, Other, Metal, Rock and Heavy Metal.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:38 pm

Lulz.
It's Eva's birthday today!!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:48 pm

Smile I left a comment on Myspace. Awww I wonder what she will be doing for her birthday.

I've already told everyone I see it's her birthday Razz My poor driving instructor, he shouldn't have said the word 'Temptation' Razz
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:31 pm

KellieBent wrote:

I've already told everyone I see it's her birthday Razz My poor driving instructor, he shouldn't have said the word 'Temptation' Razz
lol! He must've been like "Ok..." Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:35 pm

Well if he doesnt put up with it I can always crash the car Razz

He has to put up with it he says 'Temptation' and 'Over the hills' alot I cant help myself. Plus he was the first person I saw today so I had to tell someone about her birthday Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:10 am

I did the same thing xD I told EVERYONE. All the lovely nurses and such. 'Twas amazing I love you
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:30 pm

Aww I hope she had a good day Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum :: Within Temptation :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: