The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Do you guys play any sports?

Go down 
+13
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Fork Ninja
themetalinme
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
Ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Caz
Scarygothgirl
Anna
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which sport do you like best?
Soccer
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Football
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Basketball
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Baseball
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Swimming/Water Sports
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Track And Field
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:48 pm

I`m making basket at my sports class at school...so i have no choise Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:53 pm

us too, we have too decide between basket and volley
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:58 pm

I preffer volley Wink
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:59 pm

me too but its annoying having to jump aroung like a banana hitting the ball Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Yeah..I preffer reading study oh no,i`m a nerd Razz
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:06 pm

My best lesson is maths, but I hate it!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:09 pm

I don`t really like maths,neighter sports Razz
I love geography,english and romanian Wink also biology
But about sports...swimming is one of my fave activities I love you
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:51 am

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
I don`t really like maths,neighter sports Razz
I love geography,english and romanian Wink also biology
But about sports...swimming is one of my fave activities I love you
Swimming I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:12 am

You're all making me feel lazy Razz I dont really enjoy sport. I do walk alot though, mainly to and from school and to my mates. Oh and walking the dog Smile running after her is alot of work she's way to fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:11 pm

I dont like maths or sports. But they are my best subjects. I kinda good at biology too! And english. Im crap at greek cos the teacher hates me! Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:18 pm

^ Comfort
Oh and Anna,swimming is such a great activity I love you
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:09 am

I've decided to join the tennis team at school. Smile It sounds fun and basketball's over, so I need something to occupy me. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:33 am

By the looks of it, I'm kinda good at football. I was just goofing around on Tuesday with my friend and it seems I have a hefty kick XD
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:38 pm

hmm ok little list comming:

Swimming love though havnt been sinc eth eaccident (dont ask put me in hospital for 3 months)

Tennis i like alot (my friends dubbed my technique the feying pan for reasons i can only guess at)

Badminton also like but not very good at

Snooker I love alot however i have no practise table anymore my highest break was 86 and i reached 5th in a local tornemant

100m sprint i could do once then i was burned out but id usually come in the top 3 first time most i ever ran non stop was 1600m when i did the 800m twice because i wasnt happy with my first time and did it again i did better and sprinted the last 100m Smile other than that i ran most of a 15 mile hike trying to win during my days in the scouts our team came 3rd

Now my favarite sport Hockey i played for the school team as sweeper, i enjoyed it alot and tryed out for the county team i didnt make it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:30 pm

^Wow.You`re a sport maniac Smile
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:20 pm

na just had alot of time free plus i liked being healthy. as of now i dont play as much sports for various reasons (and accidents) i still go for long walks and runs when its sunny, love bike rides though that isnt a sport not really.

i still paly snooker alittle against friends but i am no were near as good as i used to be all the others i did in school mostly and havnt the time anymore might get back to it when i go to uni or during my gap year
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Basically Footbal and Soccer are the same sports.

I went for other, as I'm from Canada the choice has to be obvious... HOCKEY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Holy crap, I love sports! Basketball
My favorite is soccer, and I'm not trying to be cocky, but I'm hella good at it too (Got a trophy for best player when I was 13! I was in 3 different leagues. I also love American Football, was on a team for two years. I like baseball (just one season). I hate basketball (but because I suck), but I do like to play with my friends. I also like tennis, riding my bike, and I love to run (sprints are my specialties). And I did Marching Band and Drum Corps for 4 years, and that takes a lot out of you! Also, currently, working out 5 days a week! Yeah, sports rock!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Lady Halliwell
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Lady Halliwell

Female
Number of posts : 126
Favorite WT song : Angels,What have you done...
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:29 am

Well....I'm playing Volleyball...and I really like it...and I love running too..I've got 10 medals, 6 of running, and 4 of volleyball..I'm playing volleyball for 5 years! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmedforever.forumotion.net
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:13 am

Lady Halliwell wrote:
Well....I'm playing Volleyball...and I really like it...and I love running too..I've got 10 medals, 6 of running, and 4 of volleyball..I'm playing volleyball for 5 years! Smile
Jaw Drop

DAMN, that is awesome! 6 for running and 4 for volleyball, fuck, so much for my one puny little trophy then, LOL!
Anyways, you must be really good then, so congrats on those accomplishments! Bow Down
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
Lady Halliwell
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Lady Halliwell

Female
Number of posts : 126
Favorite WT song : Angels,What have you done...
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:29 am

Oh, thanks! Very Happy My dad has 38 medals, in relation to his medals, mine are puny... Very Happy But, I have to admit, that I am proud of them..for some I'm quite hard and they are the fruit of my effort! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmedforever.forumotion.net
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:37 am

taytayroxbigtime wrote:
Basically Footbal and Soccer are the same sports.

No. They're. Not. Football is actually a wonderful sport. That might I add, for a girl, I'm fabulous at. And soccer is barely passable.

A N Y W A Y

How come my latest passion isn't on the poll? Lacrosse. It's an awesome sport. Contact, but skilled enough. Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:57 am

I hate the word soccer. Hate it. Razz It's called football.

Ebay is a sport Thumbs Up

Mosh pits should be a sport. Yep that'd be my favourite sport. Taking out all the fans in Slipknot shirts Smile
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:27 am

No - it's not. Soc-cer.

You don't play any real sports do you, sweetie? Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:32 am

Football! It's football!

Razz No. Seeing as I didn't go to PE for most of year 10 and all of year 11, no Razz I sat on a tree, exercise Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you guys play any sports?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next