The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Do you guys play any sports?

Go down 
+13
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Fork Ninja
themetalinme
AliyahDuilliath
ice-queen
Ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Caz
Scarygothgirl
Anna
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which sport do you like best?
Soccer
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Football
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Basketball
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Baseball
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Swimming/Water Sports
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Track And Field
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Vote_lcap60%Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:33 pm

XD

My PE teacher didn't teach us anything. She just left us a football without air to play with or to sit around staring at each other. And this year, well anyway lets just say she doesn't care Razz
Back to top Go down
teardrop101
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
teardrop101

Female
Number of posts : 142
Favorite WT song : The Howling, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you guys play any sports?   Do you guys play any sports? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:47 pm

I play basketball and volleyball I also love running but I'm not that fast Razz
Back to top Go down

Do you guys play any sports?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3