The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock

Go down 
+16
FallenHalos
BigBossWTF
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Lady Draconian
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
Frozen
Ktsunami
Fork Ninja
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Anna
KellieBent
ice-queen
NeonFishnets
LeiaLeFey
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 am

All that's done's forgiven

Jeroen is the first chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:42 am

*is dying*

Oh my, Andy, I loveth it!! It's amazing

hehehe old/new testicle. That had me cracking up
*is still*

Hooray!Whats the next installment?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:57 am

Dunno yet.. still trying to figure that out. XD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:15 am

So...is there going to be a "Revelations" as well!? Suspect Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:16 am

I don't know. I'm kind of just playing it by ear. I've never even read the -Christian- bible.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:33 am

LOL, never mind then! Believe it or not I used to be Christian, or I think I am, but then again, I'm not. But I don't consider myself a Christian because I stopped going to church about 8 years ago, stopped reading the Bible, stopped praying, and stopped doing all that kind of stuff. I do, though, believe there's a "God", but I honestly think it's literally a waste of time AND life to try to figure out what our purpose is on this Earth (according to God), or to "follow" the Bible. I'm just not going to waste my time like that. I think, that personally, believing that there's a "God" up there, is good enough for me. So that's why I don't consider myself a Christian because I believe that will only make me into a hypocrite. I mean, if there is a "God", then why not just show Himself to everyone in this world, once and for all, just to clear everything up and free our doubts. So...I guess my whole point with this is, that I've actually read the Bible before
(Read the first 5 chapters of the Old Testament, skipped the rest of the chapters that followed -because I thought they were boring-, then read the first 3 chapters of the New Testament, then skipped ALL the rest of the chapters except for the last one, Revelations, which is the most interesting one only because it talks about the Apocalypse) So yeah... XD
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:46 am

Reminds me of writting a parody of hte bible for lemmings *long story* ooh and you forgot teh jedi in you religion comments and holy books think they need a mention being something like hte 7th largest religion in england and us Wink

edit: rob the book of revelations is the best book in the bible *iv read the whole bible 3 or 4 times when iv gone on holiday and fogotten to take a book*

other than that i found it highly ammusing

edit of my edit: dont forget to be a proper holy book to contredicte yourself at least twice per book Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:32 pm

IOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS GOING TO SAY WE NEED A WT RELIGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ANDY YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!!!!!

I know where we can post this!!!! Because I'm a proud Helenaist, I found this Wiki site that only talks about religion. Helena's has this you need to worship, places you need to go to worship her etc.

http://religion.wikia.com/wiki/Helenaism

here are some things( Everything actually, lol) that Helena's religion has. We can do somewhat the same thing ^-^
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Andy you are truly a prophet! WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 5744

I love the WT bible!I hope for new chapters soon! WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Andy that's brilliant!!! In Love

I didn't know Helenaism existed! I shall have a look Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Sweet Sorrow wrote:
Reminds me of writting a parody of hte bible for lemmings *long story* ooh and you forgot teh jedi in you religion comments and holy books think they need a mention being something like hte 7th largest religion in england and us Wink

edit: rob the book of revelations is the best book in the bible *iv read the whole bible 3 or 4 times when iv gone on holiday and fogotten to take a book*

other than that i found it highly ammusing

edit of my edit: dont forget to be a proper holy book to contredicte yourself at least twice per book Wink
3-4 times!? Jaw Drop Dude, that's insane! It's a loooooooong book. That's impressive. And I agree with you too, the book of Revelations is the best...the scariest, but the most interesting nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:19 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
I think I'm going to post it in installments. So, the first installment will be a letter from yours truly to non-sheep. And I will also post the Sheeply commandments.

Quote :
In the beginning, there was a Word,
and the Word was, "Enter"

-Jeroen, 13:7

---

Dear soon-to-be-Sheep,

If you are reading this, you probably want to know all about the wonderful way of WithinTemptationism. Knowing this, your fellow sheep, in the name of the Heart of Everything, would like to invite you to learn about us.

We would like you to enjoy Mondays as the chosen holy day. And we would like you to dress in Their chosen dress: corsets on the women, buckles and chains on the men.

Before we explain more about this, however, let us tell you simply more about us.

What do we stand for?
-Everything Within Temptation stands for.

What are we against?
-Everything Within Temptation is against.

Pretty great, yes? Of course, it is not that simple, which is why we've created an entire booklet on them. Doesn't every religion have a book? The Jews have the Bible (The Old Testicle), the Christians have the Bible (The New Testicle), the Muslims have the Q-tip or whatever, the Jains have Fun With Dick and Jain, the Sufis have Sufis Up!, the Buddhists have the Bananapada, the Hindus have Ten Little Indians, the Wiccans have The Witches of Eastwick, and so on. If I were simply preaching on a street corner, you, dear sheep, would pass this off as another two-bit religion.

Go ahead, run to YouTube and try them out for size. If you don't like them after thirty days (ha!), go ahead and return them. Your old religion will most likely take you back. Unless it's the Jains, whose feelings are easily hurt.

Adel.

Andromeda Salamie
Guru

And then the commandments.

Quote :
Ten Commandments of Within Temptation

1. Thou shalt not worship false prophets, nor shalt thou worship art thieves of the one true Within Temptation. - Namely Katra and Forever Slave.

2. Thou shalt squeeith over all that is spoken from the mouths of the gods.

3. Thou shalt reference Within Temptation when thoust opportunities arise.

4. There is one set of gods, and they are called Sharon, Robert, Ruud, Jeroen, Martijn, and Stephen.

5. Thou shalt speak thy Dutch language when thou hast any chances.

6. Thou shalt share thy knowledge of thy happenings of thy gods with thoust fellow sheep.

7. Thou must spend thy spare time creating a shrine of Within Temptation.

8. Thou shalt not covet thy fellow sheep's merchandise, for there is no bad merchandise, only naughty sheep.

9. Thou shalt not steal from thy gods by way of Limewire or Full-Album-Download.com.

10. Thou shalt not anger sheep by shaveith.

I love it!
It's perfect.
Adel

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Dragana
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Dragana

Female
Number of posts : 130
Favorite WT song : All i Need
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:35 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
I think I'm going to post it in installments. So, the first installment will be a letter from yours truly to non-sheep. And I will also post the Sheeply commandments.

Quote :
In the beginning, there was a Word,
and the Word was, "Enter"

-Jeroen, 13:7

---

Dear soon-to-be-Sheep,

If you are reading this, you probably want to know all about the wonderful way of WithinTemptationism. Knowing this, your fellow sheep, in the name of the Heart of Everything, would like to invite you to learn about us.

We would like you to enjoy Mondays as the chosen holy day. And we would like you to dress in Their chosen dress: corsets on the women, buckles and chains on the men.

Before we explain more about this, however, let us tell you simply more about us.

What do we stand for?
-Everything Within Temptation stands for.

What are we against?
-Everything Within Temptation is against.

Pretty great, yes? Of course, it is not that simple, which is why we've created an entire booklet on them. Doesn't every religion have a book? The Jews have the Bible (The Old Testicle), the Christians have the Bible (The New Testicle), the Muslims have the Q-tip or whatever, the Jains have Fun With Dick and Jain, the Sufis have Sufis Up!, the Buddhists have the Bananapada, the Hindus have Ten Little Indians, the Wiccans have The Witches of Eastwick, and so on. If I were simply preaching on a street corner, you, dear sheep, would pass this off as another two-bit religion.

Go ahead, run to YouTube and try them out for size. If you don't like them after thirty days (ha!), go ahead and return them. Your old religion will most likely take you back. Unless it's the Jains, whose feelings are easily hurt.

Adel.

Andromeda Salamie
Guru

And then the commandments.

Quote :
Ten Commandments of Within Temptation

1. Thou shalt not worship false prophets, nor shalt thou worship art thieves of the one true Within Temptation. - Namely Katra and Forever Slave.

2. Thou shalt squeeith over all that is spoken from the mouths of the gods.

3. Thou shalt reference Within Temptation when thoust opportunities arise.

4. There is one set of gods, and they are called Sharon, Robert, Ruud, Jeroen, Martijn, and Stephen.

5. Thou shalt speak thy Dutch language when thou hast any chances.

6. Thou shalt share thy knowledge of thy happenings of thy gods with thoust fellow sheep.

7. Thou must spend thy spare time creating a shrine of Within Temptation.

8. Thou shalt not covet thy fellow sheep's merchandise, for there is no bad merchandise, only naughty sheep.

9. Thou shalt not steal from thy gods by way of Limewire or Full-Album-Download.com.

10. Thou shalt not anger sheep by shaveith.

Group Bouncing

it's amazing Very Happy
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragana_kovacevic
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:10 am

Ok. I typed up some more tonight and put it in a PDF file for you guys to download and read kinda like a book. Smile Sorry if it's really messy Towards the End. I'm pretty tired. For example, I just noticed that there's a mix up with the "I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts". I was debating between that and the "Please Don'ts" because Sharon would probably say please. XD So, sorry if you get confused. I'll edit later, but I figured I'd give you guys what I have so far Very Happy

Click here for Sharonly goodness!

If you can't open PDF files, let me know and I'll upload an MS Word version too Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 am

It doen't work for me WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 198309 Can you please put the MS word version? WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Icon_smile Thanks WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 630522
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:21 am

Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:23 am

Andy you are a genious WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 661221 .Prophet or not,may Sharon bless you and give you a long afterlife WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 378548

Adel.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:37 pm

Thats made my day Andy. It is amazing!!!!! Sharon created the wine Very Happy and you all gotta thank Jeroen for food and because Jeroen is amazing and clearly the best male god. He shines from his head!

In sheep news, Andy sheep came Thursday ans she is so tiny and cute and soft. And my sheep slippers Smile I need to get pics. On my driving lesson today I drove past a field full of sheep and drove through a little village called Sheepy Magna. Which I've drove through loads of times but keep forgetting to tell you all. I love Sheepy Magna Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Read it, highly ammused loved the joke about inconsistancies and continuity errors that just made my day Wink

some ideas or food for thought, this is all my own opinion and based on how i would do it it is not a you must do but my opinions on what might be good ideas and no offence is ment by any comments

1) in places it could be fleshed out, with lessons and messages as well as short stories that teach lessons about how to live,
2) needs a few more inconsitancies Razz,
3) i enjoyed the Q&A section might do to drop a few more comments in for fun, a band comparision or misconseption springs to mind as a false god.
4) always needs a end of the world as you know it every religion has a book about what happens, this one could be based on WT message of tollenrance to others and what our failing to heed that message could lead to.

um other ideas forming but too ambigious for now, as i said there only my opinions i thinks as it stands its great fun Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:29 pm

I'll probably end up doing all of those, actually XD But like I said, I'm not even close to done with it. Razz I'm just too eager to hide it while I'm writing it--which is why I should never ever become famous XD

SHEEP MAGNA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:34 pm

hehe good that your adding to it Wink i enjoyed it just wanted to try and contribute ideas Snug ooh and the fact you cant keep things hidden is good means we can give feedback on what we like and think Snug

anything like that ammuses me and set my odd satirical humour off, like the 60 page story about a satirical squirrel world which paradied our own was much more fun explaining it than reading it but thats a story for another day Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:48 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
Sure. Smile Here ya go:

http://www.4shared.com/file/133785977/b8a61a8d/The_Never-Ending_Story_of_Within_Temptation.html

OMS, that was awesome! Some shit in there was hilarious! Good job Andy, you have so much creativity in that head of your's, that is awesome! Kudos and props! I enjoyed that very much and it made me a devotee! Razz
"We're thy Sheep, and Sharon is thou Shepard"! Razz
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Andy you're brilliant!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Andy it's really good. I seriously have laughed a bit reading it.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:23 pm

OMG andy. You, are, amazing Very Happy Very Happy
I love it! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock   WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

WT Worship (Ze Sheep!) bow down and be one of the flock
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next