The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment

Go down 
+37
NateScion
SoulLily
james_r_lucas
rosetounge
MetalHeadLiz
xut0piax
Cosmic Ghost
donttearmedown
HandOfSorrow
Mitsy
angedemon
Dragana
Emmy
BigBossWTF
Sweet Sorrow
magnoly
WTrocker
Alyna
AliyahDuilliath
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Amairwyn
Lady Draconian
shadowlight166
The Key
Frozen
Deceiver-Of-Fools
FallenHalos
CatocalaLacrymosa
Ktsunami
TruthBeneathTheRose
Onno
KellieBent
ice-queen
LeiaLeFey
NeonFishnets
Fork Ninja
Anna
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:40 pm

Save My Life- Xandria
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:10 am

All 36 Crazyfists songs Smile As always.

I'll cut it down to the A Snow Capped Romance album. Most amazing album after all WT of course Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:11 am

My favorite non-WT alblum is Century Child.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:12 am

Century Child Smile Best Nightwish album. 36 and Nightwish battle it out to be my 2nd favourite band Razz

Was listening to Century Child earlier Smile
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:15 am

I'm not sure if I'd say NW is my favorite band...I LOVE them so much, but THEY MAKE ME SO MAD some times. I have a BAD relationship with NW...even worse are my feelings toward Tarja...I love and hate her at the same time...IT'S CRAZY.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:22 am

Why you have a bad relationship with them? Tarja has the most amazing voice though. I waan be able to sing like her.

What about NW with Anette?
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:18 pm

Wytches - Inkubus Sukkubus.

Meadows of Heaven - Nightwish
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:15 am

End Of All Hope- Nightwish

City Ignites- 36 Crazyfists
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:02 am

The Tower - Vienna Teng. Someone told me it reminded them of me and now I can't stop listening to it. XD
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:20 am

Beauty Of The Beast- Nightwish. I cant tell you how in love with it I am Razz

The Seer [Feat Doropesch]- Tarja Turunen

Eightminutesupsidedown- 36 Crazyfists
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:22 am

I'm Your Favorite Drug - Porcelain And The Tramps
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
The Key
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
The Key

Female
Number of posts : 43
Favorite WT song : Deceiver of Fools and Stand my ground
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:21 pm

Eluvitie's songs
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalkey
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:24 am

Still "The Tower" - Vienna Teng, as well as
"Imagine" - Armin Van Buuren, and
"All These Lives" - Daughtry
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:04 pm

The Escapist- Nightwish

I only realised today it wasnt actually an instrumental there is a version with lyrics Razz Damn The Islander single confused me Razz It is on repeat for the rest of the day Razz

Blind Man- Black Stone Cherry
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:13 am

Disturbia by Rihanna
Back to top Go down
shadowlight166
Sparkling Angel
Sparkling Angel
shadowlight166

Female
Number of posts : 496
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15 / 20015 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:16 pm

4 o clock-Emilie Autumn
Fairweathered friend-emilie autumn
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:43 pm

Left Oustide Alone - Anastacia (it's been one of my all time favourites Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:24 pm

ice-queen wrote:
Left Oustide Alone - Anastacia (it's been one of my all time favourites Very Happy)
Yay another Anastacia fan! I like her song 'Naughty' at the moment, it's funny Razz

Also: The Corrs - Pebble In The Brook. Such a beautiful, epic, instrumental song...
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:14 am

Very Happy yeah it's brilliant

I love The Corrs!! I love toss the feathers its an awsome song Very Happy

Everything Burns - Anastacia feat. Ben Moody
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:28 pm

The Escapist- Nightwish... still Razz
7 Days To The Wolves- Nightwish
Cadence Of Her Lst Breath- Nightwish
Come Cover Me- Nightwish- Anette

Apocalyptica- I Don't Care

Linkin Park- From The Inside... wow this came on yesterday and hit really hard. I remeber why I used to love them Razz
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:55 pm

7 Days To The Wolves - Nightwish
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 am

The Other Side- Sirenia
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:34 pm

Devil's Temptation - Elis
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:16 am

You Would Have Loved This...sang by Tarja, of course!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:52 am

Nothing More (demo) - For All We Know Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment   Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Non-WT Songs of the Moment
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next