The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?

Go down 
+7
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Toatsies
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Ktsunami
NeonFishnets
KellieBent
LeiaLeFey
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Empty
PostSubject: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:29 pm

Now that most of us are hearing/seeing the material from Black Symphony I for one am thinking what would it be like to hear some of the other songs that were not performed at Black Symphony it a concert like that. What are some of the ones you would dream to hear performed in a concert of epic proportions like Black Symphony?

Enter/The Dance
Enter
Restless

Mother Earth
Caged
Dark Wings

The Silent Force
Forsaken
See Who I Am

The Heart of Everything
I think the one that would have sounded best in a Black Symphony setting was performed there and that was The Truth Beneath the Rose

B Sides/Other
Bittersweet
Overcome
Blue Eyes
Sounds of Freedom
Running Up That Hill
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Enter:
Restless and Enter

The Dance:
The Dance and Another Day seeing as I cant find a live version of it and I do love it.

Mother Earth:
Caged, Dark Wings (With ME Intro Smile ) , Never-Ending Story.

The Silent Force:
Aquarius, Jane Doe (If that counts as TSF)

The Heart of Everything:
Well seeing as all songs but Final Destination were played I'll say Final Destination. Has it ever actually been played live?

Other:
The Last Time, Gothic Christmas (That would just be epic!), Bittersweet, Overcome and RUTH.

Edit: Yay for live Final Destination on youtube Smile Why didnt I search before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:25 pm

Actually Jane Doe is just a B-side it was originally released on a Mother Earth single.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:45 am

Enter/The Dance
Enter
Gatekeeper
Candles

Mother Earth
Dark Wings
Our Farewell

The Silent Force
Aquarius
Pale
Forsaken

The Heart of Everything
I'd've loved to hear Final Destination.

B Sides/Other
Bittersweet
Overcome
Blue Eyes
Jane Doe
Running Up That Hill

Last edited by NeonFishnets on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a song)
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:12 pm

Enter
Grace
Deep Within

Mother Earth
Caged
Dark Wings

The Silent Force
It's The Fear
Pale

The Heart of Everything
Final Destination (the only one they didn't play)

B-sides/Other
A Dangerous Mind
Jane Doe
World of Make Believe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:10 am

Forsaken would have been EPIC.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:58 am

Oh yeah. Forgot Forsaken. *edits*
Back to top Go down
Toatsies
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Toatsies

Number of posts : 161
Favorite WT song : All I Need
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:47 am

Enter:
Enter and Restless would have been nice, but those are the only two songs from Enter that I actually like. Razz I'd love to hear the intro of Gatekeeper but not the rest of the song.

Mother Earth:
Bittersweet. Caged, Dark Wings and In Perfect Harmony.

The Silent Force:
Intro + See Who I Am. Forsaken.

The Heart Of Everything:
Final Destination?
B-sides... Sounds of Freedom.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Blue Eyes. Complete with guest chanter
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:03 am

XD Yes. That would've been cool as well Very Happy So much backup in that song. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:30 pm

i love BS soo much,but i`m really sad that no songs from Enter were there(i`ve bet on Candles,Enter and Restless)from The Dance i wish"The Dance"was there but happily The Other Half was Very Happy .from ME i wish "Caged"...from TSF "See Who I am" for sure...and from THOE Final Destnation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Enter:
Enter
Candles

Mother Earth:
Caged
Dark Wings

The Silent Force:
Intro/See Who I Am
Forsaken
Pale
Aquarius

Other:
Bittersweet !!! I would die to hear it with live orchestra!!!
Overcome
Running Up That Hill
World Of Make Believe
Jane Doe

Would be nice also to hear Final Destination and Another Day from The Dance would be epic too!
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Enter, Candles, Another Day, Caged, Dark Wings, Running Up That Hill, Aquarius

And of course Blue Eyes and Sounds of Freedom should be played in any setting Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:23 am

Besides the ones that were already in Black Symphony:

ENTER:
Gatekeeper
Restless
Enter

THE DANCE:
The Dance

MOTHER EARTH:
-------

THE SILENT FORCE:
See Who I Am

THE HEART OF EVERYTHING:
-------
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
britrogue
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
britrogue

Female
Number of posts : 90
Bless :
What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:04 pm

I personally think they played all the best ones. Jillian and Our Solemn Hour were both the best for that kind of setting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?   What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting? Empty

Back to top Go down

What songs would you like to hear in a Black Symphony type setting?
Page 1 of 1