The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

WT Quiz (Send your best answers)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Right_bar_bleue

WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Empty
PostSubject: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:23 pm

WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Icon_razz I think we should keep each other sharp in these WT-less months. I saw this on the official forum a while ago, by angedemon I think it was, and I think it could work well on here. I could come up with an entire quiz, but we could also split it. (as we all have certain subjects we know more or less about) What do you guys think?

EDIT: Never mind this idea.

Last edited by Onno on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:09 pm

What if it's something more like, we ask the person below us a question? For example

Person 1: What's Sharon's middle name?

Person 2: Janny.
What is Ruud's side project's name?

Person 3: For All We Know
Who wrote the lyrics to "Frozen"?

Person 2: Sharon and Robert.
What songs on THoE did Ruud do backing vocals on?

etc.

How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:40 am

There is not really a competitive element in it... I think we should at least keep track on scores that way Razz The questions can be a little more difficult than the ones you posted I think.

We could also do something with tasks/search competitions and then see who got the best answer... Like, "find as many Sharon outfits containing something red"
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:59 am

Men, always having to be competitive Rolling Eyes XD

Then, by all means, think up the questions, boy-o Razz

And I like that second part too.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:45 pm

Okay, here it goes. I think everyone can think of at least one answer to all of the questions, but the key is to answer better than the others. I think you should PM the answers to me so that you don't accidentally see answers by others.

1. Name as many live set opening songs of WT.
(I count a live set if it has at least 5 songs and the timespan among the songs is no longer than 3 hours. 'Intro' doesn't count, it's about the song following the intro)

2. Which videos were uploaded onto the official WT site in the TSF era?

3. Name as many books or films that inspired WT music or are refered to in the songs.

4. Find as many Sharon outfits containing something red

5. Describe Sharon's family as good as you can (age, gender, names, profession, etc.)

6. What has WT used to decorate their live stage? (talking about objects, not people or videos)

7. Name WT songs that have the word 'soul' in them.

8. Name as many WT releases (I count something as a different release if it has a different tracklist) on which a certain version of 'What Have You Done' can be found.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:30 am

I'm only not killing you for the wording in question #5 'cause you're Dutch....

XD

These are good questions. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Oh, it should have been 'well', am I right? Razz

Anyway, more competitors please. Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Yep! Razz

I've tried typing this thing up 4 times, and the first time, I had all but two questions finished and the power went out. The last three times, I got halfway through the Sharon's outfits question, and the power flickered, 'causing me to lose all of it. Everything. TextEdit documents, Photoshop projects, PMs, everything. So I'm pretty sure fate doesn't want me to enter.

And I just REALLY don't feel like typing it out again. I know it, I just don't want to find every picture all over again.

Everyone else, have fun and good luck!
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:28 pm

pfft. I am not even going to try! I don't know any of the answers to these questions! haha. I'm not a serious uber-fan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:33 pm

^SINNER! XD

I had about 50-65 different outfits containing something red. Knew pretty much all the songs they've used as an opener....URGH. Stupid power. >_<
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:44 pm

I'd answer, but my right button is gone wonky, so I can't do everything. Maybe in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:16 am

50-65? Surprised OMS, you don't have to insert that many... I had no idea it was that much. Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:44 am

Oh, there are A LOT of different outfits with red in them XD Probably more than what I found. I've just been through ATM so many times that I pretty much know where to find what I'm looking for Razz
Back to top Go down
bellatrix
Member of the Banned
bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 72
Favorite WT song : 1: restless
2: almost all
64: what have you done
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:23 am

hey we migth even be better than robert in anwsering MOST giel beelen( 3fm dj,s) relation ship test questions he suckt at it (god i love wt days on 3fm mix wt whit giel MASTER PEACE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WT Quiz (Send your best answers)   WT Quiz (Send your best answers) Empty

Back to top Go down

WT Quiz (Send your best answers)
Page 1 of 1