The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]

Go down 
+11
magnoly
Lady Draconian
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
LeiaLeFey
FallenHalos
Ktsunami
BigBossWTF
NeonFishnets
Onno
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Empty
PostSubject: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:37 pm

This is a fun test to see how WT-obsessed you really are.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Onno/wt_songs

The idea is simple. After clicking the green button, you type in a song in the bar above (I have made some frequently used acronyms acceptable, like 'TTBTR') When the song is correct, it will appear in the table automatically, and you can type in another one. Who has them all in 5 minutes?

Edit @ 25/09: New quiz with all (single, album) releases Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Icon_smile

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Onno/wt_releases

Last edited by Onno on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:37 pm

World of Make Believe isn't on there... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:34 am

WOW, so I took it right, and I got 36/64! Sad
I mean, I got nervous, so I started getting all these brain farts, I was misspelling so much, and I was getting all frustrated about it. But here's the thing, I got 99% of THOE album and TSF album. My problem was mainly with Enter and Mother Earth albums. So yeah, that kind of sucked! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:23 am

^Aw. It's ok, Rob. That tends to happen when one's pressed for time.

Of course, I finished it with a minute and twenty seconds to spare... XD
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 am

59/64

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:47 am

W00t! Good job! Very Happy I'm gonna keep trying to improve XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:52 am

agh! 38/64

and i missed the easier ones! O_O
Edit:
woo took it again and got 43/64

Wide Eyed cannot believe i missed our solemn hour O_O
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 am

I did it 64/64 with one minute to spare first try!
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:28 am

FUCK, I think I've gotten the lower score so far (36/64). head!desk
I'm taking it again right now (since I've only taken it once so far).

Oh, and I missed one of the most important songs of theirs, like Ice Queen (I can't believe I had forgotten about that one!) Oops
So here I go...

EDIT: Yeah, I suck with this! I took it again and I BARELY did better, I got 39/64...only 3 more than last time! Frustrated I tried making up for Enter and Mother Earth this time, and so I left out a lot from TSF. The Single tracks and bonus, etc. are the hard ones for me because they're not so common. I'll try again later. Mad Maybe 3rd. one's the charm? Suspect
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:52 pm

43/64

Sad I didn't put Angels!! Gah!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:02 pm

lol i loose to much time with spelling mistakes cant spell normally let alone when i have to rush Sad 49/64
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:09 pm

50/64

Dancing

I need to get all of them lol.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:44 pm

NeonFishnets wrote:
World of Make Believe isn't on there... Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Icon_sad
Ah, I'm sorry for that! I forgot it, so I just added it. That makes my own count 64/65, I guess...

By the way, if you like these kinds of things, I could make other ones as well. Maybe members (quite easy?), tracklists where you have to guess in order, or Sharon guest songs? Ideas welcome Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Oooh that would be cool? Like name all singles? Or all albums? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:03 am

Onno wrote:
NeonFishnets wrote:
World of Make Believe isn't on there... Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Icon_sad
Ah, I'm sorry for that! I forgot it, so I just added it. That makes my own count 64/65, I guess...

By the way, if you like these kinds of things, I could make other ones as well. Maybe members (quite easy?), tracklists where you have to guess in order, or Sharon guest songs? Ideas welcome Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Icon_razz
If I was barely able to get half of them right with this free-for-all, then there's no way in HELL I'm going to be able to get even a quarter of it right if we go by track-list order, and even less if we have one about guest songs! I KNOW I would fail miserably! XD
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:22 pm

actually the way i remember them i via order, which means with my spelling i only get about half way through THOE becasue i do it in year order, dont ask memory trick i learnt reading a book by derren brown which supprisingly works lol that and im obbsessive about structures and patterns lol

trying again now
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:47 pm

I got most of them in order too. But that's because I think about the albums as opposed to the actual songs. I start with THOE, because it's my favorite album, so I can do it in a heartbeat, and then I move onto other albums, and if I think of a song that should be on there that I haven't typed yet, I'll pause on the album I'm working on and type the other song in.

Like I've said though, my mind works like a Pachinko machine.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:14 pm

FallenHalos wrote:
Oooh that would be cool? Like name all singles? Or all albums? Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Icon_biggrin
Combined those two into a new quiz!

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Onno/wt_releases

Just like last time, acronyms are acceptable! So save yourself some typing Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Icon_razz

Last edited by Onno on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:15 pm

O_O'

Poo.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Woot! 100% in a minute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:24 pm

22/26

I ddin't get the ones I didn't even know about lol.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Wouldn't have expected anything else from you Andy Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Icon_razz

@WTrocker: which 4 didn't you know? I guess NES and Jillian, but besides those?
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:41 pm

I know the Howling was one I forgot. And Frozen I think.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:54 pm

26/26 with 36 seconds spare due to poor spelling on my part i think lol
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:11 pm

At the one with albums and singles I got 23/26.Missed NES,Forgiven and Jillian Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Icon_rolleyes

At the one with songs I got 43/64.I even missed some of my favorites inluding See Who I Am,The Cross,OSH,Jane Doe and The Howling Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Affraid

I will keep trying though Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]   Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Can YOU name all WT songs and albums? [New quiz up!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next