The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+29
Mitsy
nightfalls
MetalHeadLiz
bellatrix
Dragana
101WTFan101
midnightimmortal
Ayathul
BigBossWTF
AlekImmortelle
Emmy
davidburke
Sweet Sorrow
Until the End
Ktsunami
Sharon
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Onno
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
Amairwyn
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:38 pm

When you don`t care much that the dutch football team beat the romanian football team at Euro 2008,last summer Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:48 pm

Razz I wish I'd seen that Amy. Anette likes WT so therefore I am seeing a fellow WT fan Razz and Marco has a duet with Sharon and features on Delain's album and Martijn used to be in WT and is Robert's brother and practically Sharon's. So it all links Razz

When you are now entering the lottery every week in hope you can win and move to Holland and then Amy can come stalk WT with me Very Happy My mom and Dad are also doing the same, so they can move to Holland. Haha, we have to win now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:56 am

IF YOU WIN, I GET TO COME VISIT YOU RIGHT?

When you think Pale is a positive word.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:50 pm

When you love Simone from Epica mainly because she is a WT fan Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Of course you can Amy Smile And then we get to stalk WT, squee all round Holland and have a big WT party in my house. Now I just need to win Razz
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:03 pm

^ Lovely idea Kellie. I love the WT pary idea XD Everyone can wear WT items and listen to WT music XD
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Aww,luckies Wink
I don`t know personally any WT fan Bawling
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:41 pm

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
Aww,luckies Wink
I do, but they arent insane fans like me Wink
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:49 pm

^Lucky Razz
I only know EV fans Laughing
When you think that WT saved your life from depression Wink
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:52 pm

WTrocker wrote:
XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
Aww,luckies Wink
I do, but they arent insane fans like me Wink
Same here... I know a few people who listen and like WT music, but they're not that crazy fans as me. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:36 pm

I have a friend who's a fan, not really an obsessed one, but she's seen WT live more times than I have. Razz That actually makes me non-obsessed doesn't it...
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:13 pm

No, being a WT is when you know you are one, not if you have seen them live before
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 pm

^Indeed.
I never saw them live and i still consider myself a big fan Laughing
When you think that you`re a big WT fan even ifyou haven`t seen them live XD
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:05 am

When no matter what your're doing you think of WT
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:55 pm

when on the new years eve,you say
Happy NeWT year! Laughing
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:03 pm

When you prefer WT heaven from heaven Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:43 pm

When watching Poison The Well (36's support) you stare at the bassist laughing at him because he pulls faces like Jeroen. Honestly he had faces to rival him. Then I was happily reminded of WT.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:14 pm

- When Ahoy is still the "place-of-Black-Symphony" in first place, and not the place where I'm gonna see Nightwish Razz
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 am

When the beginning of William Wordsworth's Ode "Imitations of Immortality..." desperately reminds you of the Pale...especially Pale's first few lines. OMG IT'S CRAZY....I'm going to look for it...

Quote :
There was a time when meadow, grove, and stream,
The earth, and every common sight,
To me did seem
Apparelled in celestial light,
The glory and the freshness of a dream.
It is not now as it hath been of yore; -
Turn wheresoe'er I may,
By night or day,
The things which I have seen I now can see no more.

That just screams "the world seems not the same, but I know nothing has changed, it is all my state of mind"
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:20 am

When you name a character in a short story for your Language Arts class Aiden Westerholt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 am

omg. speaking of short stories. mine ain't going no where since im on here...
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:53 pm

http://allthememories.org/displayimage.php?album=219&pos=17(Thanks Krista Very Happy!)
^
The picture tells everything Laughing .I call this real obsession Wink
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:32 pm

When you desperately want to talk to the guy at work who looks just like Ivar
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:28 pm

When you`re reading "The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde you`re thinking of Jane Doe.
Dorian`s love, Sybil suicide because Dorian said that he doen`t love her anymore.
Well not exactly like Jane Doe,but still related in some way Laughing
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:30 pm

When anything you do, WT pops up in your mind some way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next