The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+29
Mitsy
nightfalls
MetalHeadLiz
bellatrix
Dragana
101WTFan101
midnightimmortal
Ayathul
BigBossWTF
AlekImmortelle
Emmy
davidburke
Sweet Sorrow
Until the End
Ktsunami
Sharon
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
WTrocker
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
Onno
KellieBent
NeonFishnets
Amairwyn
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:17 am

I know you that well. It's almost scary. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:34 am

Wow.That's just impressive Andy You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Icon_surprised

I lost my count You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 am

How is yours 4:35 long Andy? The one posted here was 3:52 right?.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Added one of the snippits or whatever you want to call them onto the end. Yeah I'm phsycic Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:41 pm

Yeah, I ended up having to rip from the video Leia posted on YouTube, and she added the 45 second sample onto the end of it.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:52 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Added one of the snippits or whatever you want to call them onto the end. Yeah I'm phsycic Razz

If you were pyschic I'd hope you could spell it. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:20 am

XD I struggle with words that are like phs pys or whatever. But it seems Karl is psychic.

Quote :
[23:04:40] Kellie Bent says: Why does it rain, rain, rain down on Utopia?
[23:05:14] Karl says: I'm not too sure
[23:06:14] Kellie Bent says: Why does it have to kill the ideal of who we are?
[23:07:07] Karl says: because its cool
[23:07:48] Kellie Bent says: Why does it rain,rain, rain down on Utopia?
[23:08:41] Karl says: How will the lights die down, telling us who we are?
[23:09:21] Kellie Bent says: Shit how did you get that?
[23:09:39] Karl says: I am in your mind
[23:09:43] Kellie Bent says: Ahhhhh!!

He seems to know WT lyrics pretty well after I've made him listen to them for years Razz And it seems my Skype conversations with him lead to WT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:33 am

^OH MY GODS, THAT'S AMAZING. <33333 I want a brother like that.

- When you use WT fonts for school projects.
..NO... it's only 'cause they're pretty.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:55 am

When you're able to convince your English teacher that the Utopia music video relates enough to your "Essential Questions" to be played in class...and he plays it on the huge projector screen. <33333 My gods, it was glorious.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 am

^^ (this is a joke Andy dont take it the wrong way, nothing is ment by it)

When you double post in the you know your obsessed thread Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Well, it had been a reasonable amount of time--no one else was posting.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:18 pm

Hehe you took it the wrong way I was pulling thy leg Smile no need to explain it at all

When your sad you didnt get one WT related thing for your birthday
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:24 pm

When you get insulted because your sister's boyfriend says they're not the best band in the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:28 am

When you seem dependant on them to live sometimes.
When your friends ask you what the WT song of the day is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
bellatrix
Member of the Banned
bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 72
Favorite WT song : 1: restless
2: almost all
64: what have you done
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:02 pm

well im in troble in alot of ways if adiction is a crime
i mostly refer to wt as my drugs.
than ofcorse i know all songs well almosta ll songs (ecsept utopia i think.) after one note
and ofcorse i know all the lyrics by heart
ill never forget shonnies fase when thoe was just 2 days out in stores and alot of us already knew the songs by heart
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:26 pm

When you finnally calm down seeing the Utopia video after 6 days of waiting You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:36 pm

When the ONLY song you've listen to for the past 5 days has been Utopia! (I listen to it on my free time, during my breaks, at work-yep, they let me listen to my music while I'm working-, while in the car, and I even SLEEP with my music on) Thumbs Up

And when you argue with virtually EVER SINGLE asshole who's talking shit about Utopia/Within Temptation on YouTube! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
bellatrix
Member of the Banned
bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 72
Favorite WT song : 1: restless
2: almost all
64: what have you done
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:35 pm

oooh is that obsession?
i thought that was post traumatic wt less dis order:P
(yeh i know im bonkers seu me)
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:51 am

When you're absolutely sure that if you answer "Within Temptation" on your test tomorrow, you'll get a hundred percent. After all, Within Temptation is the answer to everything.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:00 pm

^ Razz Razz Razz

When you listen to Utopia on repeat for an hour and a half Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
When you're absolutely sure that if you answer "Within Temptation" on your test tomorrow, you'll get a hundred percent. After all, Within Temptation is the answer to everything.

Fo-sho, fo-sho! Cause I know "Jesus" isn't, LOL! XD Have you ever seen that bumper sticker that says "No matter what the question, the answer is always Jesus"? Well...that's a load of crap! LMFAO!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:04 am

^ XD
How are you doing? Jesus
Have you had a bad day? Jesus
Why did you day suck? Jesus

XDXDXD HAHA
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:07 am

^ Laughing
See, THAT doesn't make sense, but if you substitute "Jesus" with "Sharon"/"Within Temptation", all of a sudden, those answers for those questions make PERFECT sense! XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:08 am

Indeed it does Very Happy

How're you doing today? Within Temptation?
OH WOW!! ME TOO!!! Very Happy

*lols*

You know you're obsessed when you cry because you know you can't get the new acoustic cd Sad *sobs*
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:11 am

^ Comfort
That sucks, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next