The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Sharon is pregnant!

Go down 
+14
AliyahDuilliath
Amairwyn
KellieBent
Onno
WTrocker
magnoly
PurpleFusions
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
ice-queen
Alyna
LeiaLeFey
FallenHalos
Fork Ninja
Anna
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:47 pm

Oh that is priceless!!!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:58 pm

I guess we wont be getting a Theatre Tour DVD after all Sad

Just think of the footage we'll have of the new baby on the next DVD Smile Awwww.

Why does this baby seem to be bringing out some maternalness in me Neutral I keep awwwing at babies. It's scary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 pm

I know babies are quite scary behind their innocence Razz Laughing
But except WT babies....they`re really cute I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Sharon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Sharon

Female
Number of posts : 51
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:04 pm

I love little babies very much, they are so sweet Razz They become little monsters when they are around 4 years and more. But until that age they are "harmless" so to say. I like little babies very much Razz

Now when I think at Eva Luna, I wonder if it's only me, or don't you think that she doesn't seem with Sharon at all? She seems tottaly with Robert. Not that it's something wrong with that, but as a girl, considering how gorgeous Sharon is, it would have been amazing to be a copy-paste of Sharon. Or maybe she is too little yet.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:57 pm

^ I agree with that actually! Babies are harmless when they are under the age of 4. When they get older than that they are little devils! And I agree with the Luna bit you said. It seems she perfers Robert!
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Sharon wrote:
I love little babies very much, they are so sweet Razz They become little monsters when they are around 4 years and more. But until that age they are "harmless" so to say. I like little babies very much Razz

Now when I think at Eva Luna, I wonder if it's only me, or don't you think that she doesn't seem with Sharon at all? She seems tottaly with Robert. Not that it's something wrong with that, but as a girl, considering how gorgeous Sharon is, it would have been amazing to be a copy-paste of Sharon. Or maybe she is too little yet.

We have few pictures of her as she grows so maybe we'll know who she looks like as she gets bigger.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:10 pm

Yes but generally girl are more similar with their fathers...
but when she groes up we will know Wink
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:15 pm

I think she's still a little young yet to see who she will look like. She's still like got a chubby little face and a little nose so it's a bit hard to see. She'll be beautiful though thats for sure Smile well she already is.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:12 pm

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:

Not all them. It all has to do with which parent has the dominant genes. In my case it's my mother.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:20 pm

I think I'm a 50-50 balance of them, because people who know my dad think I look like my dad...people who know my mom think I look like her. So I think I have a good balance of both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:46 pm

LeiaLeFey wrote:

Not all them. It all has to do with which parent has the dominant genes. In my case it's my mother.
I`m 98% like my dad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sharon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Sharon

Female
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:58 pm

yah, it depends. For example I have a twin sister; we seem to each other but we are different, and she seems with our mother 99%, while I am let's say a strange combination between my mother and my father, something around 80% my mother, 20% my father Razz
Or look at Sharon. She deffinitely seems more with her mother. She doesn't seem almost at all with her father. So it depends.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:01 am

I never saw Sharon`s dad,only her mother Laughing
Back to top Go down
Until the End
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Until the End

Female
Number of posts : 102
Favorite WT song : The Last Time
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3 / 2003 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:46 am

I really thought I was behind on the news when I saw that... tongue

WOOT Super Happy
Back to top Go down
http://vasya27.deviantart.com/
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:48 am

XD I think we all did. 'Cept those like me who usually check the site on an hourly basis.

Naturally I was in San Francisco without a computer when they posted it, but STILL.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Until the End
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Until the End

Female
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3 / 2003 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 am

Party Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Until the End
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Until the End

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:59 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/13/62/16/27/674911.jpg
Absolutely my favorite picture of Eva! Very Happy
Being a big sister is amazing Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Sharon

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:00 am

there is a photo, maybe I find it but it's difficult how many photos there are
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 am

^ Awesome. I really like to see what her dad looks like. What does her mum look like though? I'm not sure if I've seen her before Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Sharon wrote:
there is a photo, maybe I find it but it's difficult how many photos there are
Thanks Hug
And Fani here is a photo of Sharon`s mother(sorry if it was posted before Razz )
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 S12
Oh Sharon was such a cute baby in this pic I love you
Back to top Go down
Sharon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Sharon

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:48 pm

I found it!
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Sharonwithherparentsatpukkelpop
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Jaw Drop
OMG thanks for posting it.I never really saw her parents but oh her mother quite looks the same as in Sharon`s baby picture Hug
*bless*

Last edited by XxfrozenbutterflyxX on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Sharon

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:53 pm

my pleasure Wink
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:12 am

NeonFishnets wrote:
XD I think we all did. 'Cept those like me who usually check the site on an hourly basis.

Naturally I was in San Francisco without a computer when they posted it, but STILL.

*COUGHCOUGHCOUGH*

I SO texted you Super Happy Laughing XD

omg dude sharon was parents..that's crazy...she is so great you'd think she just appeared<3
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:15 am

I have to say I check that site all the time when I'm on a computer Razz

My mind has died. Which bit of the DVD extra is it when they are at a table and her parents are there and her mom says something about forgetting the camera. Seriously someone hit me I cant remember. What a great excuse to watch back over it all.

Awwww that pic with her parents is sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon is pregnant!   Sharon is pregnant! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharon is pregnant!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next