The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!

Go down 
+13
Sharon
AliyahDuilliath
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
ice-queen
WTrocker
Lady Draconian
magnoly
Onno
Ktsunami
Fork Ninja
Deceiver-Of-Fools
NeonFishnets
KellieBent
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:53 pm

I know that was a shock! I hope they win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:40 pm

They have to win! I can see it happening! Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Meh. I think WT fans rock enough that they'll completely pwn.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Lol. So does anyone know when the awards are? I, unfortunately didn't understand one thing on that website!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:17 pm

Everyone vote for best man aswell? I went with Ruud. He works his ass off.

They HAVE to win Razz

The awards are on the 4th July 2009. Depending on when this baby is due she could be huge by then Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:02 pm

Super Happy She might have had it by then! Oh, I just love it!! I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:20 am

KellieBent wrote:
Everyone vote for best man aswell? I went with Ruud. He works his ass off.

Where abouts is that??

She might have.. it'd be amazing!!
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:07 am

It just says 'Beste Man' and then enter whoever you want like the others.
Back to top Go down
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:33 am

Oh right lol how could I miss that Razz *goes to vote*
Back to top Go down
AliyahDuilliath
Restless
Restless
AliyahDuilliath

Female
Number of posts : 1189
Favorite WT song : Ice Queen, Caged, The Truth Beneath the Rose
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:36 am

It isn't letting me vote at all...maybe later tonight it will work...grr
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duilliathband
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:38 am

Same here.. I thought it was just me Razz
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:02 pm

Look what I found on Anneke van Giersbergen's twitter!

Yesterday at the Duiveltjes award show I had the honor of giving one to Sharon of WT for best singer of 2008. Congrats!! X An

Yay! cheers
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Woo-Hoo!Anneke is so sweet and lovely and she`s voting Sharon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:36 pm

Yay! She voted for Sharon! Thats so sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Aww thats so lovely of her. I'll have to go find her on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Hurray!! I'm so happy. <3333
Back to top Go down
Sharon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Sharon

Female
Number of posts : 51
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Vote for Sharon!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:56 pm

I know it's a common poll, but just to feel better Razz Vote here for Sharon as sexiest female rock singer Razz It's a Romanian magazine. All you have to do is to click on the stars beneath the photo and show what our gorgeous Sharon can do Suggestive wink

http://www.metalhead.ro/index.php?module=gallery&action=viewContest&galleryid=108240&itemid=1156928&contestid=166&lang_id=1
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:53 am

Voted Smile and once for Anette. I cant help it. But why does it seem that Tarja's always winning these things. She's sexy as hell but come on she's not as sexy as Sharon.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:11 am

Merging with the "Vote for Sharon and WT in the ... Awards!" thread.

And I voted, of course Wink
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:47 am

I just voted right now...GO SHARON! SEXIEST woman in the universe! In Love I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 am

I think I vote correctly. Not sure Razz
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 am

Did you click the stars beneath the picture?
Back to top Go down
Sharon
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Sharon

Female
Number of posts : 51
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:48 am

all you have to do is to ckick on the starts beneath the picture (5 stars!) Smile
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 am

That's what I did! Voted then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Voted of course! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!   Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for WT and Sharon in the ... Awards!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next