The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Website Updates

Go down 
+26
nirvana
james_r_lucas
MetalHeadLiz
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
donttearmedown
nightfalls
Diny
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
Sweet Sorrow
britrogue
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Emmy
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Onno
WTrocker
Until the End
Ktsunami
LeiaLeFey
ice-queen
KellieBent
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Website Updates - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:26 pm

*shocked face*

Good for them! Very Happy

Despite not being as into WT anymore, I still have to go resign myself to not seeing them til I'm a senior.

Also, I'd like to put my two cents in that it'll be another boy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Wow,I just read that Martjin's daughter was born and now Sharon and Robert are expecting a child...again XD

Of course I'm happy for them,but still this means that I will have to wait ages to see them live Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:29 am

Holy shit, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Fangirl

I'm so happy for Sharon and Robert so congratulations to them on their third upcoming baby. They're so cute together, and I really do wish them well on everything.

BUT, this kind of worries me too: They're establishing a family and when a family is growing, there will be changes coming, whether it's minimal or big, and obviously more time, energy, and effort will be needed for themselves, raising their children, all that other stuff. So fuck yeah, I'm very happy and proud for them, but as a fan, I'm thinking to my self: "Fuck, I just hope they continue for at least another 10 years with the group". As a fan, I don't want this to be their last album, and I don't want them to finally end Within Temptation for good. But in the other hand, I don't want to seem fuckin selfish about it and be like "no, they have to continue" cause ultimately, it's their choices and their lives. So best of wishes to Sharon, Robert, their kids, and the rest of the gang and whatever choices they decide to make (or take), I'm with them 100%
If they're happy, fuck it, I'm happy. I'm just crossing my fingers in hopes they'll continue with Within Temptation for a couple more years though, lol. So I guess I'm happy and proud, but scared and nervous all at the same time.
Within Temptation has always been my favorite band of all time, and will always be, no matter what. They're number one in my heart, and it'll stay that way. All my love and respect, all my blessings and well wishes, to all of them. Now I REALLY have to go see them next year for sure, cause it might just be my last time, OUR last time...God fuckin damn it, mixed feelings are a bitch. *Sigh* But anywho...
Thank you, Within Temptation, for EVERYTHING!!!! You're a big part of my life (as well as for other people as well, I assume) and I'm very grateful. Thanks for being such wonderful members and for all the great songs and concerts, and everything!Just make sure you come to the U.S. of A. please!
Within Temptation for fuckin life!

p.s. Twins, hehehe...

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:31 am

^ Rob, that was practicly a letter stating how much you loved them i.e Saying your saluts as if they were braking up XD But still, pretty heartfelt <3

AND YES, TWINS.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:49 am

^Yeah I know, I kind of realized that, but I don't know. I guess I'm just afraid of it actually happening. I should be happier for them and the baby rather than be more worried about the group breaking up, but I can't help but think about it. Shame on me I guess. But don't get me wrong, like I've said, I'm very happy for them and it's definitely some awesome, great news nonetheless.

More specifically, boy and a girl, LOL! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:54 am

That is litteraly the first thing that came to mind for me, as well Neutral I mean, they've taken ages after having two, so three WILL be a hastle and of course they can't depend on their parents. And of course, Luna's turning six this year, so that's school for her....
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:15 am

^And that's the thing: It's hard not to. But at this point then, I'm just gonna cross my fingers and support them all the way through no matter what. Salute We'll just have to wait and see what happens...
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:46 am

I dont think they'll be splitting up. They'll just have to tour less because they used to tour like crazy! They love what they do, they'll find a way to make it work. Lets stay positive people Razz

And Andy, we are going to see them together one day! We were meant to see them together in Denver anyways Razz so it looks like that'll be how it goes. Plus I need an excuse to come back over and see you, your mom and the dogs Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:53 am

WTrocker wrote:
That is litteraly the first thing that came to mind for me, as well Neutral I mean, they've taken ages after having two, so three WILL be a hastle and of course they can't depend on their parents. And of course, Luna's turning six this year, so that's school for her....

Luna is only going to be five. She was born 7 December 2005.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:27 am

Congrats to sharon and robert! Party Yay!
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:35 am

Phew, for a second there I was afraid I was the only one fearing a break-up. I am having a crisis of WT faith now... selfish me is thinking only of the fact that this will make it a really, really long time before they ever come back over here.

Of course, I'm happy for them and all, because they seem really happy and excited about it, so I give my congratulations, but...

NeonFishnets wrote:
Have those people never heard of a damn condom?
My thoughts exactly. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:53 am

LeiaLeFey wrote:
WTrocker wrote:

Anyway, that's still school. Razz Some kids start when they're 4 years old. When I started, I think most of my classmates were 4.

Something I already expected, but they're probably just gonna do about 50 shows each year. I really hope they'll come to you all! They should just stop taking sabbatical years, and take some time off every year...
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:37 pm

LeiaLeFey wrote:
WTrocker wrote:

When I say "this year" I do mean next December - but that does still mean school, in anyones language.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :

Curse :
Website Updates - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Website Updates - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Maybe I don't have strong enough in the WT children's age, but no being snippy over it. *coughs* anyone *coughs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Onno wrote:
I hear "Where is the edge" Razz
I was right! bounce

On Wednesday December 15th at 11 AM CET we’ll reveal the first song of “The Unforgiving”.

Along with the launch of the new song “Where Is The Edge”, fans registered on Facebook have the unique opportunity to secure a personal credit in the special edition of the new album!

The new song will be launched with a video featuring exclusive preview scenes of the upcoming movie “Me & Mr Jones”, directed by Paul Ruven, a Dutch filmmaker who received an Oscar for best foreign student movie. The movie is a thriller inspired by the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba.

“Where Is The Edge” is based on the story of “The Unforgiving”. There is a clear link between the storyline of our new concept album and the thriller “Me and Mr Jones” as they both deal with mystery, murder, guilt and a lack of forgiveness.“

Together with this brand new song we’re starting a very cool item on our Facebook page. Through a Facebook plug-in, you can share the video of “Where Is The Edge” on your Facebook profile and we register your name to be included in the packaging of the special edition of “The Unforgiving”!

Make sure you like our fan page so you can use this plug-in on Wednesday. We’ll upload more technical information about this plug-in then as well, so stay tuned!

2 more nights until “Where Is The Edge”….!
Back to top Go down
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Oh, my gosh, Wednesday! That's indeed very soon! Very Happy
I'm excited! *-*
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm

YES! Cant wait until monday
i knew they wouldnt keep us waiting for ages for new music! <3
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py4RmuKlx3o
!!!!!!!!!!
GUYS. GUYS.

GUYS.