The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Website Updates

Go down 
+26
nirvana
james_r_lucas
MetalHeadLiz
SoulLily
HandOfSorrow
donttearmedown
nightfalls
Diny
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
Sweet Sorrow
britrogue
BigBossWTF
RestlessAngel
Emmy
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Onno
WTrocker
Until the End
Ktsunami
LeiaLeFey
ice-queen
KellieBent
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Website Updates - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Website Updates - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Website Updates - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Website Updates - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Lady Draconian wrote:
Some minor news, source Roadrunner Records:

Quote :
Sharon Den Adel, has revealed that Where Is The Edge, the new track which the band revealed last week, doesn’t give the full picture of forthcoming album The Unforgiving.

In a post on the band’s website, Sharon writes: “From the moment we started writing this album we felt it was time for change, to take a bigger step in our musical development then we’ve done with the last two albums…’The Unforgiving’ is the album with the most diversity between the songs then ever before. Containing the heaviest riffs we’ve ever played, lots of uptempo moments, guitar-solo’s, but at the same time also some of the most catchy stuff ever.”

Sharon goes on to reveal that the band plan to share more music with the world pretty soon, “Soon we’ll release ‘”The Unforgiving Video-Trailer” containing parts of different songs, the music video’s and… (more about this 3rd ingredient laterrr)…” she teases.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!! Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl
I can't fuckin wait for the whole album! Panic So close, yet so far! I feel like a fuckin addict! My mind and ear drums wants to overdose on some Within Temptation right now!!!! Can't help it, lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Website Updates - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Website Updates - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Website Updates - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

New album cover.

Website Updates - Page 17 Album-10

Can't say I'm a fan of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Website Updates - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Bloody hell, that is fugly. I'm sorry, but I expected the album to be theirs and not completely surrounding the bloody comic.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200Website Updates - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:29 pm

It looks to me like a movie poster than an album cover.It doesn't exactly look like a typical WT cover Neutral I can't say I like or dislike,I'm more of neutral.But I still have high hopes that the album will sound great Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Website Updates - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:48 am

KellieBent wrote:
New album cover.

Website Updates - Page 17 Album-10

Can't say I'm a fan of it.

Fuck! Look, I can bet my fuckin life that the songs are going to be fuckin amazing, the whole album's going to fuckin rock. I'm not worried about that whatsoever. But the cover!? REALLY!? Noo! Why??! Don't get me wrong, the actual cover is pretty sick looking, love the format, the style, everything's actually pretty fuckin cool and it's actually PERFECT...but for a fuckin COMIC BOOK cover, not so much at all for a MUSIC ALBUM cover! *calm down* *sigh* Good thing is you guys have 'till March for the release so just grab that cover, crumple it up, throw it away, and do another cover with either Sharon and/or the guys on it, like MOST of your albums have been. You can even have this same theme of this comic book cover, but substitute the animated characters, instead, with Sharon and the guys. Trust me, it'll keep that comic-book theme AND it will have the actual members in the cover looking all badass and whatnot. It's doable. So like I've said, it's perfect for a comic book cover but not for a music album cover.

I'm not mad, just disappointed cause I know they can do a lot better with their cover, that's all. But other than the cover dilemma, every passing day we get closer to the release I get even more stoked about it and I cannot wait to listen to it! Fangirl Super Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:28 am

I love the cover! seriously i do i'm a little fan of comic stuff myself so i love this!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Website Updates - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:49 am

^See?! That's what I thought! I suggested in the other thread that it would be better if the animated characters were the band members.
Maybe if we post our disapproving comments on the post on their website, they'll rethink it? I really...gosh. I hate to say that I don't like it, but I just don't for an album cover.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
magnoly
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 4031
Favorite WT song : The Promise
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue43 / 20043 / 200Website Updates - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:05 pm

I don't like the cover as well... I hate comics, so it makes it all even worse.
I just hope the music itself will be good, cause really everything concerning WT has been so weird for me lately..
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com/index.htm
HandOfSorrow
Restless
Restless
HandOfSorrow

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Favorite WT song : Hand Of Sorrow,The Promise, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Well, I think it's okay.
I asked myself: So what did you expect? It's all based on comics so the cover has to be something like that to fit the concept.
But I'd found it cool if they would have been dressed up as the comic characters. Sharon as Sinead etc.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Website Updates - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Website Updates - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Website Updates   Website Updates - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Video update from Sharon Smile