The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Non-WT related dreams

Go down 
+5
KellieBent
BigBossWTF
Ktsunami
Lady Draconian
WTrocker
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Non-WT related dreams Empty
PostSubject: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:26 pm

So what do you guys dream about that aren't WT related. It can be nightmares you want to talk about to weird random dreams.

I had a weird one last night.
I was in a field of flowers and I was just lying down and looking at the sky. All of a sudden this bumble-bee starts flying around my head so I start trying to hit it.
Then I finally got it and killed it. After a while this buzzing sound starts coming from somewhere so I sit up, look around and all I can see is this yellowish thing flying towards me. When it was close enough I could see it was a massive wasp so I started screaming (because I'm terribly scared of bugs) and I started waving my arms in the air. Not too sure what happened after that couse I woke up. It was scary though.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:49 pm

That sounds funny.

My last one was that my history teacher carried out his threat and tied me up in the dungeon. I won't explain it at all but it's wrong for young people's ears! No
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:32 am

Oh dear Razz
Last night I saw my brother with braces Razz He is going to be one hell of a cutie when he's older XD
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:11 pm

From last night.

I was in this giant building, where the rooms each looked like a different place I'd usually go to in my everyday life. I was with this guy named James. I really liked him and he really liked me. But there were these mafia-esque people after me. This James character really wanted to protect me, and apparently thought of a way to protect me and make the mafia-esque people go away. When he told me the plan he smacked my ass (>.<), so I tried to smack back but apparently hit his "sore back", kissed his neck instead.
After that it gets fuzzy there was some sort of fight. The mafia-esque people ended up arrested, but James had died. After that I freaked out and destroyed a few things and cried a lot.

And then I woke up. It felt really real, so I was still kinda sad when I woke up. But now I'm starting to twist it around into a short story so I'm very happy I had this dream. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 am

Ok, this dream was about 3 years ago, and I don't remember much of it with details, but this is what happened: Don't tell me how or why, but for some reason I was in Heaven by myself standing in front of some 2-story tall golden gate, when God comes out and asked me , "Have you been good in earth?" And I responded "Aren't you supposed to know everything!?"...*something happened in between*...then he asked me "why have you lied, why have you used my name in vain, why have you cursed me, why haven't you prayed?" And I replied, angrily "Well, maybe because half of the time I prayed to you you ignored me, or maybe because half of the time something happened you weren't there when I needed you, or maybe, because you never showed yourself! Seriously, why do you leave us all (the people in the world) down there with a doubt that there might or might not be a god!? Why can't you just come down here, show your face and be like 'hey, I'm God, I exist, so there you go, you can all stop believing in other gods, you can stop all these senseless wars, and you can forget all your previous doubts about me" Like, seriously, you know how much easier and better off this world would be if you, once and for all, just showed everyone you really exist?
Next thing I know, the clouds open down below my feet, I fall through the sky, through the Earth, and right into Hell! Then I woke up.
All I remember thinking after I woke up was, "I wonder how the Devil would have been with me, would he have been nicer to me than God or what?"

So yeah, that was just my random, bizarre, fucked-up dream I had 3 years ago! I don't even know why and how I had that dream, but I did! And that's the truth with all dreams/nightmares: they're weird/bizarre, fucked-up, random, unexplainable, unorthodox, and just so strange!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:37 am

That is really freaky! Seriously, it might have been real but God changed it into a dream.

I had one a couple of nights ago. I don't usualy get nightmares, but when I do I enjoy them Razz
Anyway I don't excacly remember the beggining but I was in this house in the woods with some random people. It was a big house and one night I went to bed in my massive bedroom and I see someone outiside of my window. I go and see who it is but I get locked out of the house and no one would answer the door for me. Then I find this tent and I deside to go and sleep in it because I was tired.
While I was in it I see these really long fingers come over my tent and everything turned black. I don't remember what happened excacly but the thing with the fingers was big, white with really big black eyes and of course his fingers were long which really freaked me out Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:07 pm

^LOL, then that must've been Freddy Cougar! Razz
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Well last night I dreamt I was out with Michael in his car and we had stopped and then some bloke opened the door and had a gun and robbed us and then went off with the car.

And then the ngiht before I dreamt we were all round Harriet's and 2 blokes came up in a car and broke in the house and had knives to our throats because they thought we had drugs and wanted us to get them drugs.

I'm not having a good time sleeping at the moment Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:31 pm

^ At least the mafia isn't after you every single night. Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Razz Awww I'll protect you from the Mafia!
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:24 pm

What lovely heart-warming dreams, Kellie XD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:34 pm

^You gals just beat me to the sarcastic comments today, now didn't ya? XD
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:36 pm

We girls are very good at sarcasm *feels proud* we've had years of expiriance XD
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:50 am

If this isn't worse than dreaming about Tarja and Marcelo having sex, I don't know what is...

So in my dream I was in Sweden and we only had one more day there so we were trying to decide what to do. I was like let's go to Finland, of course, so we look at the map and see there are no roads that lead directly in to Finland. It would take a lot of time to drive the round about ways into Finland so we really have to decide if we want to spend the rest of our time driving to Finland. I'm like we're in Sweden we have to go to Finland we are so close, but I think it was my mother was like but it will take so much time to get there and you are going to Finland next year anyway. But I kept insisting...I don't remember what ended up happening...

BUT I WANT TO GO TO FINLAND. I'LL DRIVE ALL DAY.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Razz You said Finland 7 times in that one post XD
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Too made I didn't mispell it once so I woulda said Finland 6.9 times in one post.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200Non-WT related dreams Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:50 pm

I was with my boyfriend (he's from Finland) we went into school and there was Eicca Toppinen!! We got cello lessons and I got a hug. One of best dreams ever. Also Eicca flew away in a helicopter. Then I woke up. Very weird.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:55 pm

^ Did you not try and seduce Eicca? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:58 pm

Nope. He was teaching us how to play cello. I think my bf and Eicca in one dream is enough without me seducing Eicca Razz But Eicca was 10 times sexier in my dream than in photos.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:00 pm

Is it possible for him to get sexier? Razz Now I cant get the image of him topless with a cello out my head.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:02 pm

Neither can I!! Plus him trying to act all teacher like just makes him more appealing.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:03 pm

Suggestive wink Eicca as a teacher. That really is the best dream ever. Was he topless in your dream? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Nope just in a smart casual teacher dress code.

And his hair! It's to die for. I want to stroke it Razz
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Okay this was really weird. You all know about my aspirations, right? Something in law, likely a federal agent or marshall hopefully... right so onto the dream.

So there I was in the DC FBI office, and I'm like 33 and working in counter-terrorism. I was with my partner (who looked strikely like David Boreanaz lol) in the directors office fighting with him about bringing an NCIS agent into our investitgation. I was vehement and my partner thought it was hiliarious I was so opposed to it.
Then the door opened, and I spun around ready to insult this poor agent... and there was Andy. The director started to tell me to be nice but then Andy and I started grinning at each other and we practically tackled each other. My partner and the director were looking at each like they'd just seen the real Fluffy or something.
Unto the case! Andy somehow had all this information I didn't after working the case for much longer than she had - apparently she had people that owed her a favor. So we took down this major plot to blown up DC, Tokyo, Moscow and London.

o.0' It was much better than the mafia being after me I suppose. Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:28 am

Now that's what I call a fuckin badass, kick-ass, blow-the-shit-out-of-everything, terrorism wipe-out, dream! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Non-WT related dreams
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next