The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

Non-WT related dreams

Go down 
+5
KellieBent
BigBossWTF
Ktsunami
Lady Draconian
WTrocker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:58 am

I'm...honored. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:02 am

XD XD Lmfao. That's amazing Razz
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:52 am

I had two odd dreams last night.

The first one, was horrible. I went on the internet and I saw that HBC had...*gulp* died O_O I cried through all of the dream, then I woke up.

Nao, the SECOND one was odd. I woke up one moring to get ready for school and I looked in the mirror to see my face full of piercings. I had my left eyebrow done, and anti-eyebrow on the right, a septum, two tragus', loads of cartilages, loads of them on my lobes and three on the upper part on the bottom of my lip.
So when I saw them, I thought I looked the SHIT. But in real life, the ones I had on my face are probably the only ones I will not ever ever get.
So after admiring my face, I went on the balcony where my EA - Opheliac t-shirt was hanging. I pinned it off the line and put it on.
As I turned around, three gay men were standing in the living room, telling me to hide somewhere on the balcony because a teacher of mine was coming. I hid where the second window was, and there I found my best friend. She asked me why I was hiding and I told her "LOOK AT MY FACE!". She then sighed and left Razz As I was hiding, two identical women came out on the balcony and, me thinking they saw me, got out from my hiding place.

Then I woke up -.-
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 6906
Favorite WT song : Our Farewell, Towards the End, Utopia, Caged
Bless :
Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue64 / 20064 / 200Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:28 pm

^ XD

So I had a dream. With Kayleigh XD You seem to be popular Razz I don't really remember the whole thing, but I apparently lived with you and went to school online while you went to your actual school. Then one day you came back all freaked out and said someone had gotten killed at your school Wide Eyed So I was like O_O and then your parents decided it was too dangerous and homeschooled you Razz
Then suddenly I was on some island picking bananas.... no joke. XD

The end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-WT related dreams   Non-WT related dreams - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Non-WT related dreams
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3