The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

General discussion thread

Go down 
+19
xut0piax
rosetounge
donttearmedown
Onno
LeiaLeFey
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
BigBossWTF
Lady Halliwell
Alyna
magnoly
ice-queen
Fork Ninja
NeonFishnets
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ktsunami
KellieBent
Sweet Sorrow
WTrocker
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

General discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Smile You said most of it. I can't really top that. We must save the planet, and the first thing I want to do iss stop killing animals. XD I am stuborn. It's not my fault. I just have to stand up in things I think are right.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Hehe thank you, im stubborn as you may have noticed when i argue Smile i dont think we can save the planet there will always be someone to try and destroy it, plus nature does a version on its own, we are still in the end of the last ice age,

The magnetic field of the planet is due to flip and has been for a long time once it goes it is beleived that everything will stop working, and the atmosphere will change and have holes in it. With the same effect as the northern lights all over the planet.

Evolution keeps advanceing while we have not no need to we are at the top because of our creations we cant do it so what make something to do it for us. Man has always killed as far back as we can see thorugh archeology as well as eaten each other so not much has changed only theres more of us and now we can kill large ammount of things at once from the other side of the planet.
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:32 pm

So anything we do, we ruin the planet. If the earth explodes it will be most of our faults. The thing that gets to me is the fact that some people say that the end will be in 2012 but I don't believe them. They said the same thing about it 9 years ago and we are still here.

I think we will be ready for when it happens though.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Well I really dont agree with killing animals for fur and fashion, thats just not needed at all. It's vile.

But I do eat meat. And I have thought long and hard about it. There's not really a way I can justify it because we shouldn't kill animals in the end really. But I know how they are killed, there was some program on Kill It, Cook It, Eat It and it showed you all the process. Yeah there are some horrible chicken farms where the conditons are horrible, but I do only eat proper free range stuff. Doesn't make it much better I know. But I have thought about it and I do still think about the fact it is an animal and however horrible it sounds, I actually dont have a problem eating it. I dunno it's just the way things are and I do enjoy meat. My best friends are vegetarian but I still haven't changed my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:57 pm

I am starting to have second thought about the whole meat thing really. It's not every country that slaughters animals for there liking. I know how they are killied and it is so wrong. It happends everywhere even if they do it a different way. Some may do it a humane way and others the vile way. It's just bad that they are doing it. Some people find plessure in killing animals. I don't see it though. And I won't ever find it funny or even fun killing them for fur and fashion. I even find it wrong for wearing a sheep cote even if the sheep wasn't killed for it.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue1 / 2001 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Free range chicken? Do you honestly believe that "free range chicken" isn't just some coporate bullshit to people eating meat? It's bull shit.

I eat meat - it tastes good. A chicken is an animal bred for people to eat. I just can't make myself lose sleep over it. Same with beef or pork. Hell, my dad hunts for deer. Vension barbeque is delicious.

I honestly do respect vegitarians. And PETA. I'd never wear a fur coat, or a leather one. That's selfish human bull shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Well it's better than the battery farmed ones. There is actual better stand of living for the animals and it does cost a lot more. I know it's not brilliant and it's not partying every night with the other chickens but it's a bit better.

These animals are bred to be eaten though. I've never felt the urge to turn vegetarian. I dunno I just dont feel bad about it. I know you can use supplements and vitamins or whatever to make up for the lack of protein but it's still not as good as eating meat. Haz is anemic and faints alot because she cant get enough protein.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:11 pm

Well the chickens that were bred in a factory were the ones that started the big flu a couple of years ago. Okay, so we need the protein. I accept that. It's just how they kill them is my problem. And why they do it.
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:13 pm

It's just personal choice isn't it. If you want to be a vegetarian go for it Smile I'm not trying to change anyones minds.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:16 pm

*sighs* It is I guess. It's just that I'm regreting it a bit. Meat is bloody tasty. I can't help it. It's nice and sometimes it's good for you.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Ewww,that was disguisting.Poor animals...

But wait I do eat meat:chicken ad pork only.I hate lamb meat,because..lambs are cute Laughing ,and afterall I don`t like the taste.It`s such a shame that on Easter,in my country,lamb meat is a traditional food Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Sweet Sorrow
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
Sweet Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 3094
Favorite WT song : Hand of Sorrow
Bless :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue39 / 20039 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:41 pm

I think, although id like to give it up its not a good thing to do. And my parents are proberly right im against the killing but humans developed eating meat as part of a balanced diet and so to take it out would have bad effects on your health.
Back to top Go down
http://bounders.mmoguildsites.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Killing lamps is traditional here too. Lamps are cute! They can't kill them Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:56 pm

That means that orthodox countries don`t like lambs? Mad
Oh I didn`t wanted to start another religion subject Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Official Roast Master
Official Roast Master
Ktsunami

Female
Number of posts : 12942
Favorite WT song : Jane Doe
Bless :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:47 pm

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
Ewww,that was disguisting.Poor animals...

But wait I do eat meat:chicken ad pork only.I hate lamb meat,because..lambs are cute Laughing ,and afterall I don`t like the taste.It`s such a shame that on Easter,in my country,lamb meat is a traditional food Mad

Yeah, I don't eat lamb or veal either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ktsunami
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:19 am

Only poultry over here Razz Chicken and turkey. I won't eat any red meat though like pork, cow, or lamb.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Generally I just eat chicken really. I rarely have pork or beef... I say after just having a Big Mac Razz although I'm not even sure that counts as real meat.

I dont and wont eat fish, I personally have more a problem with the way they are killed than meat. But yeah thats only my opinion, to be honest I really dont care what anyone else eats, I dont want them changing me so I have no right to say anything.

I dont get how people can eat duck though. Like you go and feed the ducks, I still do all the time because there is a big pond on our estate. Personal choice again though.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:07 pm

MacDonlad`s will open in my city in may 15th! Smile
I will just fed myself all week there Laughing
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Mcdonalds is horrible XD
My friend found a bone in her milkshake! That was so gross! Although I might go and have some chips from there, but never a big burger. I never seem to finish it! They are massive!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Bone in milkshake?What kind of bone?Chicken bone...or? Laughing
Anyway that was really gross Mad
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Quite shameful that a Big Mac is like my favourite food Razz It's so bad and horrible it's good.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
General discussion thread Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200General discussion thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:58 pm

I found a chicken foot in my chicken sandwhich in highschool...Okay maybe it wasn't a foot but it was not chicken...and I have a vivid imagination.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:05 pm

I generally don`t èat fast food meals.But I can`t resist at MacDonald`s I`m addicted,and the food tastes good.I just must covience myself that isn`t healthy Razz
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Chicken bone I hope XD
She pulled it out and it was so long!
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:38 pm

McDonald's is absolutely disgusting. Romania's gonna get fat like America Razz
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General discussion thread   General discussion thread Empty

Back to top Go down

General discussion thread
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next