The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!

Go down 
+23
MetalHeadLiz
Anna
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
Sharon
Dragana
CatocalaLacrymosa
icer82
Emmy
Sweet Sorrow
ice-queen
WTrocker
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
BigBossWTF
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Onno
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Converter
Converter
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 8166
Favorite WT song : Pale, Caged, Lost, Forgiven
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue90 / 20090 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:43 pm

Dancing My copy has arrived!!!!
I literally glomped the mail man when he rang round and said "Anothr package for you Miss D, I wonder what it can be this time.." XD

Now the only problem is breaking in to the packaging to get the CD out. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
britrogue
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
britrogue

Female
Number of posts : 90
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue10 / 20010 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:51 pm

Now that Utopia's been released, has there been any further word on when the new album's coming out?
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:40 pm

^Not that I've heard. We basically have what we know--late 2010
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:20 pm

MY UTOPIA IS HERE!!!! HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:33 pm

I hope we get more from WT within this next year. I don't want to wait that long for any sign.
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Number of posts : 524
Favorite WT song : All
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:29 am

The new album will be released in october 2010 Very Happy XD to long away Sad

At least with have the old songs eh Very Happy which i cant stop listening to xD
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
Number of posts : 4931
Favorite WT song : All I Need
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:36 am

Are you sure!? Suspect That's too fuckin long of a wait, and I'm pretty sure Within Temptation said that their new Album should be out some time next year Spring...the latest, right!? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbossms
ice-queen
Converter
Converter
ice-queen

Female
Number of posts : 5150
Favorite WT song : Utopia, Stand My Ground
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue191 / 200191 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:53 pm

October 2010?! That is a long wait! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Within-Temptation96
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:05 pm

BigBossWTF wrote:
Are you sure!? Suspect That's too fuckin long of a wait, and I'm pretty sure Within Temptation said that their new Album should be out some time next year Spring...the latest, right!? scratch
Sharon said in a recent interview, "Around this time next year". And they'll be doing their second Theatre Tour before they release the new album, so they'll be working on it all next year, probably especially in the summertime.
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue75 / 20075 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:04 pm

^ Bawling Ah~...In that case, in the mean time, they should take out a Live DVD of AANATT! I would really love that cause that'd be fuckin amazing! Super Happy
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Lol i agree with you roberto that would be amazing for us Group Bouncing XD
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:10 pm

They tried that, sillies. They can't because the projections are all fucked up in most of the recordings and it just didn't work.
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Oh Sad well they need to sort something out so they can make a DVD!

Change the lighting and the whatever else lol Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:04 am

^REALLY!? Aw shit, that would have been so cool! Sad
They can come up with something; it's not like it's impossible.
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Forsaken
Forsaken
xut0piax

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:06 am

EXACTLY! Wish They would we will just have to wait and see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:11 am

Well, if they could manage to get everything to look like the small clips they used in the trailer, they could definitely do it. I'm not sure they could budget it, but they could certainly do it. It's just a fact of getting the cameras to record properly for the entire thing. I'm just nervous about another DVD because the good versions are ALWAYS only released in PAL format and I can never play them on my TV--I have to watch on my computer. And there are plenty of people that think they release too many DVDs as it is.

I dunno. I would absolutely love a DVD, but they just released one last year..Perhaps we only need audio for this tour..
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:14 am

They've only released 3 DVD's and for me, 3 is not enough!tongue I want a MILLION DVD's from Within Temptation! Laughing
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Sheepherder
Sheepherder
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 16085
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue190 / 200190 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:02 am

I dont think it would be worth it for them. I really dont think that many people would buy it unless they are die hard fans. Especially now they have released an album. Hopefully they'll stick the footage on to a special edition of the next album or DVD or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxximmortalxxx
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:19 am

Well they can release a new single before say October of next year...maybe toward the end of summer so we have a preview of the new material before the actual cd.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:37 am

@Kellie: That's exactly what I was thinking. All of it. Hug

@Amy: This is very true. We'll more than likely get a single or two before the album's released, so hold onto your pants, guys!
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:39 pm

^ Damn it woman, I thought you were saying "Hold onto your underwear" XD
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:21 pm

If they would release a DVD now with the same setlist at AANATT, I wouldn't even buy it, because I know I would only watch it like two times or something. In a few years, they'll probably do some theatre shows abroad, with songs from the new album as well, and then they can record a DVD again Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:43 pm

That's you! You know how many times I've seen Black Symphony? Over 30+ times since I bought it not even a year ago, and TSF Tour DVD like over 10+ times, and ME Tour DVD like 4 times! see basically, if Within Temptation were to take out paper clip with the Within Temptation logo or something like that, I'd buy it for sure just because. It's more of a "collection" than anything else. Laughing
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:00 pm

^Yeah, and I totally see where you're coming from. If they released a DVD, I'd definitely buy it..but I don't think it's a very good idea for them right now. Because really, only the hardcore fans who want every piece of WT they can get their hands on would buy it, I think. But yeah... if they start playing songs from the new album on a TT a while from now, I think it'd be a great idea.

I'd buy anything with WT on it. Hell, I'm working on a WT coffee mug Razz
Back to top Go down
BigBossWTF
Ice Queen
Ice Queen
BigBossWTF

Male
The Howling
Utopia
Memories
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Maybe I'm being a little pushy towards Within Temptation. My bad, I guess I have to be patient and stop being so demanding of them. Neutral Anyways, whatever it is that they do or take out, i'll be fuckin happy for them! Aw, shucks And you're workin on a WT coffee mug? Fuckin SWEET! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next