The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!

Go down 
+23
MetalHeadLiz
Anna
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
bellatrix
Sharon
Dragana
CatocalaLacrymosa
icer82
Emmy
Sweet Sorrow
ice-queen
WTrocker
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
LeiaLeFey
Fork Ninja
BigBossWTF
NeonFishnets
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Onno
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Can someone tell me how you take a picture of the channel you're on on the internet? So I can show you, Andy.
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:24 pm

You're on a PC, correct? Just press Print Screen on your keyboard and paste it into an image editing program. It'll be next to the home, delete, and end buttons.
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
WTrocker
Shaggermuffin
Shaggermuffin
WTrocker

Female
Number of posts : 11505
Favorite WT song : Caged
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100 / 200100 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Found it!

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Iiiii_10

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 44-til10
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:35 pm

OFFTOPIC:That's how it shoes to me on the previous page An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Icon_neutral .But this page works for me An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Suspect

ONTOPIC:I think Utopia will fit the acoustic album it has that kind of atmosphere An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Ok. I imagine it's forummotion, so the best thing to do is let it pass. They fuck up a lot.

I agree, Cris. It sounds very acoustic in the beginning, so it definitely fits with a Theatre Tour album from them. ^-^ It's gonna be so great <3
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Favorite WT song : Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:59 pm

SERIOUSLY ON TOPIC:
Hear THE WHOLE SONG
http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/radio3/vara/stendersee tvermaak/laatste-12.wma?start=01:00:00
at 17:25 approx.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 2876
Favorite WT song : The Promise and All I Need
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:11 pm

I can't get that link to work DOF
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue175 / 200175 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Doesn't work for me eighter An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 830225 I download it but WMP can't play it An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Don;t D/L just play it in a new window.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:41 pm

So I can listen to it online?Because I can see half of the link is clickable and the rest not An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Confused
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Then dra it all into the address bar, I dunno why the whole thing didn't underline. My ripper won't work, and I don't want just a recording from Audacity. I'll snoop around, it's probs on YT by now.
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue157 / 200157 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:51 pm

I just snooped. It hasn't made it yet to youtube...unless the name is adjusted. *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:03 pm

As compensation, some estimated lyrics:
I’m searching for answers, not given for free
There hidden inside as they lie within me
Your holding my hand but you don’t understand
I’m taking the road all alone in the end

I’m dreaming in colors our boundaries are down
I’m dreaming the dream we all seem to share
In search for the door to open your mind
In search of the cure of mankind

Why does it rain, rain, rain down on utopia?
Why does it have to kill the ideal of who we are?
How when the lights die down, telling us who we are

I’m searching for answers, not given for free
There hidden inside as they .. in me
Your holding my hand but you don’t understand
I’m taking the road al alone in the end

I’m dreaming in colors of boundaries are down
I’m dreaming the dream we all seem to shell
In search for the door to open your mind
In search of the cure of mankind

Help us were drowning
Closed up inside

Why does it rain?
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:09 pm

I like the lyrics An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Icon_biggrin They slightly remind me of A Dangerous Mind.
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:31 pm

I can't listen to that link either. How unfair.

EDIT: GOT IT TO WORK!!! You had a space in your url so it wasn't recongnizing it in any of our browsers!!!

http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/radio3/vara/stenderseetvermaak/laatste-12.wma?start=01:00:00
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:41 pm

It's still not working in mine damn
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:47 pm

My mistake, can you rip it?
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:52 pm

No I can't. I can't even get the site to load.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Why does it work for me, and not you guys? Am I the only one who's heard it? (*smug*)
Back to top Go down
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:03 pm

I cannot rip it but since I am a total nerd I played the song as loud as my speakers would then recorded it back in the recording accesory...so now I have a very crappy sound version.
Back to top Go down
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Restless
Restless
Deceiver-Of-Fools

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Haha oh well, I've heard it, just three full days till the video.
Back to top Go down
icer82
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
icer82

Male
Number of posts : 30
Favorite WT song : 1. Jillian
2. Stand my ground
3. Truth beneath the ro
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down
http://aize82.hyves.nl/
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:12 pm

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.

I'd start screaming if my lungs weren't hurting.

So....

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping XD Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Super glomp Super glomp Super glomp Super glomp Super glomp Fangirl Fangirl Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Partay! Partay! Partay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Waving Waving Love Love Love Love Love Love Fangirl Fangirl Fangirl Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Group Hug Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Party Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Mother Earth
Mother Earth
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:13 pm

I need to find a ripper that will work on my mac I'm dying here

EDIT:

nevermind problem solved

omg I love this song love it love it love it love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!   An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre [Live CD] With NEW single on it!
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next