The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ivory Tower - A Within Temptation Forum

Welcome, Guest!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesStoreRegisterLog in

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...

Go down 
+22
Anna
magnoly
Deceiver-Of-Fools
MetalHeadLiz
SoulLily
ice-queen
Onno
xut0piax
FallenHalos
Lady Draconian
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ktsunami
HandOfSorrow
nightfalls
Fork Ninja
Sweet Sorrow
BigBossWTF
KellieBent
WTrocker
NeonFishnets
Diny
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
The Ultimate Within Temptation Fan!!!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 10978
Favorite WT song : Candels
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue140 / 200140 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:23 pm

^I just realized I ate something like that last week.I didn't know it was Sharon fruit Laughing It was just so bland in taste.. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxfrozenbutterflyxX
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Favorite WT song : The Cross, THOE, A Demon's Fate, ITMOTN
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 2000 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:55 am

You know you're obsessed when you're writing a Socratic dialogue and you name your two characters Stephen and Robert.
Back to top Go down
http://soullily.deviantart.com
Fork Ninja
What Have You Done?!
What Have You Done?!
Fork Ninja

Female
Number of posts : 9583
Favorite WT song : Frozen and Pale
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue170 / 200170 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:24 am

When you can say Sharon in a sentence and all your friends know who you are refering to without explaination...as if she is another member of your circle of friends.
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 2005 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:04 am

^ I do this often. Laughing

When one of your friends calls Sharon fat and you take personal offence and consider excommunicating her. rage
Back to top Go down
NeonFishnets
Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 15111
Favorite WT song : Overcome
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:17 pm

When you got out of bed at 3 am after receiving the text from Twitter that "Where is the Edge" is online <333333333333333
Back to top Go down
http://humanconstellation.deviantart.com/
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 am

When you take a million screencaps of Faster the day it comes out and make a new set that evening.
Back to top Go down
XDont-Tear-me-DownX
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
XDont-Tear-me-DownX

Female
Number of posts : 35
Favorite WT song : The Truth Beneath The Rose, Memories, All I Need
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 pm

-When you realize that ,on your camera, the buttons for zooming are called "W" "T" ..
-And when you do that for Christmas:

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Dscf0410
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Favorite WT song : The Dance
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 pm

^ Awww, thats so cute~!

When you use all of your printer ink printing off WT pictures.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtanna/
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:05 pm

OMG totally ashamed of myself for not noticing the zoom thing. And nice Christmas cookie, Sophie!

When you have a reindeer figurine in your room around Christmastime and you make it a little name tag that says Ragnagord. Smile
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Number of posts : 1730
Favorite WT song : Lost, Final Destination, Aquarius
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 am

When all you listen to is Within Temptation, pretty much nothing else (well except for Epica, cuz Simone likes WT)
When all you think about is Within Temptation.
When you dream about meeting WT one day Smile Just watch, I will!!

That's my list so far, I can't really think today Razz
Back to top Go down
http://semblanceofliberty.tumblr.com
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 20050 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:38 am

When you obsessively track the bidding war going on on Ebay for the Our Farewell single, waiting to strike.
Back to top Go down
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Number of posts : 971
Favorite WT song : Somewhere Stand My Ground Sinead Iron Our Farewell
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 pm

When my mom thought it was me singing Our Farewell but it wasnt hehe
Back to top Go down
http://ryanslilttleangel.tumblr.com/
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:06 am

Anna wrote:
When you obsessively track the bidding war going on on Ebay for the Our Farewell single, waiting to strike.

I actually just bought the single too Smile Not from eBay though. Too crazy there!!
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:53 am

A sniper, are you, Anna? Razz Whatever it takes for WT!

When, upon seeing the announcement about the show in NY, you instantly get researching and compare prices between flying there and taking the train.

When the flight, round-trip, will cost you over $350 and you're still considering going.

When the train will cost you $220 and take 13 hours, with a two-hour wait between trains at the border, and you're still considering going.

I AM DETERMINED. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:33 am

^ Wow! I want to go as well, but chances of me going to NYC = 0.00000009% chance Razz

On-topic:
When you start getting into Tori Amos, because Sharon likes her a lot Smile And then you decide you actually DO like her! (Turns out Simone likes her, too Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Anna
Restless
Restless
Anna

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:59 am

You buy a couple of singles, and that kinda gets you started. You lose all self-control and go on a buying spree!
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:29 pm

^ That's pretty much me right there Very Happy

When you get caught in class not paying attention, because you were thinking about WT again Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:39 am

When you briefly entertain the idea of hitchhiking to New York... >.>

I won't. But it did cross my mind. XD

The chances of me going look slim, but I want to so badly!
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:45 am

^ Hitchhiking... Never thought of that!
Nah. Too much work!

When you listen to The Unforgiving previews at least 20 times throughout the day and pretty much can't stop listening to them!
Back to top Go down
Diny
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Diny

Female
Number of posts : 177
Favorite WT song : The Cross
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:48 am

When you write down the lyrics of the samples..

When the first thing you do after listening a new song, you write down the lyrics to be the first (happened with faster Razz)

When this is your home: https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28525&id=100000931747766&l=9cd854f2a6 (all CD's are WT cd's!)

When your cat is called Haplo
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesilentforce.com
Defender
Forsaken
Forsaken
Defender

Female
Number of posts : 971
Favorite WT song : Somewhere Stand My Ground Sinead Iron Our Farewell
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:42 am

When you have songs from TSF on repeat and ideas for stories
Back to top Go down
http://ryanslilttleangel.tumblr.com/
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:56 am

When you decide to write write songs based on a concept, just like WT Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulLily
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
SoulLily

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Diny, you have the coolest house ever.

When your computer dies and your biggest worry is not being able to get on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Onno
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Onno

Male
Number of posts : 1885
Favorite WT song : Mother Earth
Bless :
You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200 / 200200 / 200You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am

What's Haplo from again? It sounds familiar but I can't place it...
Back to top Go down
wtfan1995
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
wtfan1995

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:47 am

^ Isn't Haplo Shazza and Robert's cat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...   You Know You're Obsessed With WT When... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With WT When...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next